Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey 22:18 - Oct 14 with 5950 viewsNeathJack

Someone seems to have dropped the ball on this one.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34517474
[Post edited 14 Oct 2015 22:19]
Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 02:02 - Oct 15 with 4177 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Swansea city communications and commercial departments. A winning combination

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 03:01 - Oct 15 with 4157 viewsSilverSurfer

A totally pointless survey that is irrelevant whether we took part or not. So how anyone can say we dropped the ball baffles me
Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 05:55 - Oct 15 with 4114 viewsGh0st

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 03:01 - Oct 15 by SilverSurfer

A totally pointless survey that is irrelevant whether we took part or not. So how anyone can say we dropped the ball baffles me

How is it pointless?

It is raising awareness over the fact that your average working class family is becoming priced out of match days.

I believe an organisation in Germany done something similar years ago and were a major force in getting the German match day experience to where it is now.

Do some reading and maybe things won't "baffle" you as much.
Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 06:35 - Oct 15 with 4079 viewswaynekerr55

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 02:02 - Oct 15 by NeiltheTaylor

Interesting.

They do like a faux pas, or as Micky Quinn once called it..."fox pass" 😷😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 07:52 - Oct 15 with 3984 viewsWarwickHunt

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 02:02 - Oct 15 by NeiltheTaylor

Person responsible was probably on a course or reading a book on how to do their job.
Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 08:29 - Oct 15 with 3935 viewsxmastree

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 07:52 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

Person responsible was probably on a course or reading a book on how to do their job.

The article said ' declined to take part ' not forgot to fill it in. Someone had their reasons.
Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 08:37 - Oct 15 with 3927 viewsWarwickHunt

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 08:29 - Oct 15 by xmastree

The article said ' declined to take part ' not forgot to fill it in. Someone had their reasons.

Arf.
Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 08:56 - Oct 15 with 3880 viewswaynekerr55

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 08:37 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

Arf.

That old chesnut hey

Login to get fewer ads

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 08:57 - Oct 15 with 3879 viewsswans11

Strange one this as it would shown season ticket prices went down and everything else remained the same can't see why be problem wouldn't reflect bad on us or anything
Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 09:38 - Oct 15 with 3800 viewsxmastree

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 08:37 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

Arf.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-refused-t

Arf
Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 09:40 - Oct 15 with 3792 viewsDarran

Well done to the Swans once again for making a stand.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 09:53 - Oct 15 with 3751 viewsLeonisGod

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 03:01 - Oct 15 by SilverSurfer

Agreed. The headline figures they trot out aren't representative of what most fans in the ground will pay, so the stat's are pretty much meaningless without more context. Maybe the survey as a whole will make some clubs think more carefully about possible price hikes? But whether we're in it or not is irrelevant.
Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 09:56 - Oct 15 with 3744 viewsnavyjack

would have thought all the information was open source?

I dont think we do too bad. a ST for aroud twenty quid a game which also gives you priority of away tickets which are priced at 22 quid!

A price of replica top? just check the website.

Who cares how much a plastic burger or rancid pie is? those who buy them have no sense anyway....
Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 10:01 - Oct 15 with 3722 viewsWarwickHunt

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 09:38 - Oct 15 by xmastree

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-refused-t

Arf

A spokesman for Swansea City said "It's my ball and I'm going home."
Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 10:05 - Oct 15 with 3710 viewsLeonisGod

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 09:56 - Oct 15 by navyjack

would have thought all the information was open source?

I dont think we do too bad. a ST for aroud twenty quid a game which also gives you priority of away tickets which are priced at 22 quid!

A price of replica top? just check the website.

Who cares how much a plastic burger or rancid pie is? those who buy them have no sense anyway....

Yep, we do pretty well compared to a lot but you wouldn't know it based on last year's survey. The club is right on this - the survey is misleading. Just take ST prices. The highest or lowest is meaningless without knowing how many are in each category. For us pretty much all our STs are at the lower end, so a high percentage benefit. This sort of thing gets lost in the headlines.
Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 10:07 - Oct 15 with 3706 viewsWarwickHunt

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 10:05 - Oct 15 by LeonisGod

Yep, we do pretty well compared to a lot but you wouldn't know it based on last year's survey. The club is right on this - the survey is misleading. Just take ST prices. The highest or lowest is meaningless without knowing how many are in each category. For us pretty much all our STs are at the lower end, so a high percentage benefit. This sort of thing gets lost in the headlines.

Easily rectified and turned to our advantage by someone with a bit of media savvy. Oh, hang on...
Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 10:38 - Oct 15 with 3653 viewsxmastree

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 10:01 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

It does seem a little like that
Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 11:20 - Oct 15 with 3593 viewsMillie

Where we lead others will follow, well done Swansea City
Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 15:53 - Oct 15 with 3295 viewstomdickharry

A useless survey anyway as nobody will act upon it.How about a survey to find if there are enough fans in favour of the Liberty being expanded.
Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 16:01 - Oct 15 with 3288 viewsexiledclaseboy

Seems a little churlish by the club. Participate in the survey and if the results turn out to be misleading we do our own publicity explaining why that is. As it is it just looks as if we have something to hide in this area. Which we don't, in general. Stupid by the club.

Poll: Tory leader

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 16:17 - Oct 15 with 3261 viewswaynekerr55

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 10:01 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

Could potentially read "nepotism is perfectly acceptable in the 21st century, and nobody has any right to question it".

Funny as f*ck mate. Trying to dig you out despite your professional background.

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 16:51 - Oct 15 with 3202 viewswaynekerr55

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 10:07 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

Easily rectified and turned to our advantage by someone with a bit of media savvy. Oh, hang on...

That module isn't covered until semester 3

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 17:22 - Oct 15 with 3151 viewsdgt73

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 16:01 - Oct 15 by exiledclaseboy

Seems a little churlish by the club. Participate in the survey and if the results turn out to be misleading we do our own publicity explaining why that is. As it is it just looks as if we have something to hide in this area. Which we don't, in general. Stupid by the club.

I wonder how many surveys the club gets asked to take part in every year. This particular survey seems like a load of bollocks anyway and they could have got the answers easily enough - by just attending one league game.....and price of tickets to Swans games is hardly a state secret. Personally I don't give a fuk how much a pie is at arsenal or a coffee at stoke.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2015 17:24]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 17:26 - Oct 15 with 3138 viewsDarran

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 17:22 - Oct 15 by dgt73

I wonder how many surveys the club gets asked to take part in every year. This particular survey seems like a load of bollocks anyway and they could have got the answers easily enough - by just attending one league game.....and price of tickets to Swans games is hardly a state secret. Personally I don't give a fuk how much a pie is at arsenal or a coffee at stoke.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2015 17:24]

Well said my friend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans only club out of 227 in UK to decline price of football survey on 17:26 - Oct 15 with 3137 viewsSkipTheJack

I have also reached the stage where I automatically refuse to take part in surveys. I don't even listen/read about what they are.

The world has gone survey/feedback mad, and we're all expected to give up our time for free in order to help some marketing department figure out better ways of separating us from our cash.

Survey? Just *!&" Off!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024