Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Empty Wales Stadium 20:29 - Oct 26 with 2507 viewsowainglyndwr

I thought they said that Brizzle are their rivals but rhe couple that are there are singing at Jack songs.
I think they are confused, maybe its the black and white trackies
That Empty Wales Stadium on 22:59 - Oct 26 with 2248 viewsEdmundo

Oh no what a shamer.....I bet the old brigade that hate Brizzle more than us just didn't show up then 😉

I know it's the kids that sing that god awful version of hymns and arias isn't it 😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

That Empty Wales Stadium on 23:16 - Oct 26 with 2204 viewsbuilthjack

For a City of 350000 it's a poor effort. A couple of thousand away fans in that too.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

That Empty Wales Stadium on 08:52 - Oct 27 with 1948 viewsUxbridge

That Empty Wales Stadium on 22:59 - Oct 26 by Edmundo

Oh no what a shamer.....I bet the old brigade that hate Brizzle more than us just didn't show up then 😉

I know it's the kids that sing that god awful version of hymns and arias isn't it 😉

Camilla syndrome old chap. Dropped rather publicly by the hot one, they fall back on old faithful and pretend she's the one they always wanted anyway. It's all rather sad really, but I hope they find happiness.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

That Empty Wales Stadium on 09:06 - Oct 27 with 1919 viewsDarran

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-move-addr

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

That Empty Wales Stadium on 09:35 - Oct 27 with 1860 viewsbuilthjack

That Empty Wales Stadium on 09:06 - Oct 27 by Darran

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-move-addr

That could mean kids sitting on their own if season ticket holders sit in their normal seats.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

That Empty Wales Stadium on 10:11 - Oct 27 with 1799 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I see Liverpool are selling seats with a "severely restricted view".

They'd sell like hot cakes in Cardiff.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

That Empty Wales Stadium on 10:34 - Oct 27 with 1757 viewspikeypaul

Vinnie is not stupid he needs a higher attendance to attract a buyer once he bails out after he's pocketed the parachute payments.
It's obvious the fans (LOL) are not interested anymore so the only way is to let the children in for feck all and count them on the official attendance figures.
2500 Bristol City fans last night so at best 12700 scummers turn up for their biggest derby game
pathetic support .
By the way anyone know what'their current debt is ?
[Post edited 27 Oct 2015 10:57]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

That Empty Wales Stadium on 10:48 - Oct 27 with 1730 viewstomdickharry

The half empty stadium last night gives an insight into what can happen to attendances when a team is relegated from the PL. The only plus factor from the game for me was the outstanding performance of Ayling of Bristol City,could be a very good squad signing for us,powerful right hand side player who looked as though he could look after himself as well as play a bit.
Login to get fewer ads

That Empty Wales Stadium on 11:44 - Oct 27 with 1659 viewsbuilthjack

That Empty Wales Stadium on 10:34 - Oct 27 by pikeypaul

Vinnie is not stupid he needs a higher attendance to attract a buyer once he bails out after he's pocketed the parachute payments.
It's obvious the fans (LOL) are not interested anymore so the only way is to let the children in for feck all and count them on the official attendance figures.
2500 Bristol City fans last night so at best 12700 scummers turn up for their biggest derby game
pathetic support .
By the way anyone know what'their current debt is ?
[Post edited 27 Oct 2015 10:57]

The debt was £174m back in February this year, when their last set of accounts were revealed.

That Empty Wales Stadium on 11:58 - Oct 27 with 1643 viewspikeypaul

Thank you.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

That Empty Wales Stadium on 12:22 - Oct 27 with 1610 viewsOldjack

That Empty Wales Stadium on 11:44 - Oct 27 by builthjack

The debt was £174m back in February this year, when their last set of accounts were revealed.

174 million you say ,must be around the 200 million mark by now.Pah that's chicken feed for a man of Tanny's standing ,multi billionaire he is mind ,have no fear he'll bale them out yet again ,or will he do a runner ?my monies on a runner

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

That Empty Wales Stadium on 12:36 - Oct 27 with 1571 viewsScoobyDoo

That Empty Wales Stadium on 12:22 - Oct 27 by Oldjack

174 million you say ,must be around the 200 million mark by now.Pah that's chicken feed for a man of Tanny's standing ,multi billionaire he is mind ,have no fear he'll bale them out yet again ,or will he do a runner ?my monies on a runner

You ain't got no money you tight fisted git!
That Empty Wales Stadium on 12:36 - Oct 27 with 1570 viewsNeath_Jack

That Empty Wales Stadium on 12:22 - Oct 27 by Oldjack

Gareth?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

That Empty Wales Stadium on 12:43 - Oct 27 with 1552 viewsOldjack

That Empty Wales Stadium on 12:36 - Oct 27 by ScoobyDoo

You ain't got no money you tight fisted git!

Id wager with you that Tanny will pull the plug one day ,but the last scummer i wagered with never paid up ,just bloody typical ,never again my little blue kanttttt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

That Empty Wales Stadium on 12:56 - Oct 27 with 1514 viewsScoobyDoo

That Empty Wales Stadium on 12:43 - Oct 27 by Oldjack

Id wager with you that Tanny will pull the plug one day ,but the last scummer i wagered with never paid up ,just bloody typical ,never again my little blue kanttttt

Less of the little you old ferret.
That Empty Wales Stadium on 13:02 - Oct 27 with 1497 viewsDarran

That Empty Wales Stadium on 12:36 - Oct 27 by Neath_Jack

Gareth?

lol thick as f*ck the old fool is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

That Empty Wales Stadium on 14:05 - Oct 27 with 1388 viewsSweyns_Eye

That Empty Wales Stadium on 09:06 - Oct 27 by Darran

A dedicated CCFC season ticket holder goes to work to help his club in its hour of need:

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

That Empty Wales Stadium on 15:02 - Oct 27 with 1305 viewsOldjack

That Empty Wales Stadium on 13:02 - Oct 27 by Darran

lol thick as f*ck the old fool is.

Bore off !

That Empty Wales Stadium on 15:16 - Oct 27 with 1260 viewslondonlisa2001

That Empty Wales Stadium on 14:05 - Oct 27 by Sweyns_Eye

A dedicated CCFC season ticket holder goes to work to help his club in its hour of need:

Given that a lot of us will be going to see the new Bond in the next couple of weeks, it's interesting to be reminded that Ian Fleming also wrote Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, child catcher and all.

And I watched 10 minutes of that match last night - free would be too much.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024