Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And the most popular baby name in Britain is .................. 14:39 - Dec 2 with 815 viewsDarran

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/top-100-baby-names-been-10530942

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

And the most popular baby name in Britain is .................. on 14:43 - Dec 2 with 804 viewsmonmouth

Dai Cameroon will put that in the debate now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

And the most popular baby name in Britain is .................. on 14:49 - Dec 2 with 786 viewsDarran

And the most popular baby name in Britain is .................. on 14:43 - Dec 2 by monmouth

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

And the most popular baby name in Britain is .................. on 15:15 - Dec 2 with 752 viewsWxmJax

When I was young, the boys were mostly named, Peter, David, Robert, Steven/Stephen, Andrew.

Of these only David (50) and Andrew (99) now make the top 100.

White skinned people now make more different name choices than ever, whether it's after their favourite actor or whoever, it doesn't matter, it's their choice, whereas the asian community have always been more traditional in this way.

Anyway, that explains the list.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

And the most popular baby name in Britain is .................. on 15:21 - Dec 2 with 745 viewsLord_Bony

And the most popular baby name in Britain is .................. on 14:43 - Dec 2 by monmouth

Is it live? I want to hear the lying ,hypocritical c*nt..

Sorry wrong thread ...I ll find me own way out thankinye

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

And the most popular baby name in Britain is .................. on 16:39 - Dec 2 with 669 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Same as last year.

Probably the same next year as well.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

And the most popular baby name in Britain is .................. on 18:13 - Dec 2 with 589 viewsdailew

And the most popular baby name in Britain is .................. on 15:15 - Dec 2 by WxmJax

When I was young, the boys were mostly named, Peter, David, Robert, Steven/Stephen, Andrew.

Of these only David (50) and Andrew (99) now make the top 100.

White skinned people now make more different name choices than ever, whether it's after their favourite actor or whoever, it doesn't matter, it's their choice, whereas the asian community have always been more traditional in this way.

Anyway, that explains the list.

Not that at least 10% of kids are now born to Muslims?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

And the most popular baby name in Britain is .................. on 21:10 - Dec 2 with 474 viewsattila_the_hun

Their is a girl I know, she is white and her son is called Kanye

"I'm Free"

And the most popular baby name in Britain is .................. on 21:17 - Dec 2 with 460 viewsSwanzay

Muhammad, has been the most popular name for the last 5/6 years hasn't it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024