Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester 13:05 - Feb 6 with 4773 viewsAyewSerious

1-0 up away at Man City. If they win they go 6 points clear at the top.

I just dont get it. What a story though.
Leicester on 13:08 - Feb 6 with 3334 viewsunion_jack

I absolutely detest Leicester but they play with a lot of energy.

How the hell any side with Wes Morgan and Marc Albrighton in their side can be at the top of the Oren God only knows.

No time for City either purely because if all the money going in there so in some way I hope Leicester do it (even though they have investors I believe).

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Leicester on 13:16 - Feb 6 with 3307 viewsPrivate_Partz

Leicester on 13:08 - Feb 6 by union_jack

How the hell any side with Wes Morgan and Marc Albrighton in their side can be at the top of the Oren God only knows.

No time for City either purely because if all the money going in there so in some way I hope Leicester do it (even though they have investors I believe).

They have proven that anything is possible with organisation and enthusiasm. There is no doubt that standards have dropped in the top six and this reflected in the amount of points teams in the bottom half of the table have picked up. Great opportunities next season methinks if we stay up. Another thing today though is Pelligrini has probably spent the week booking holidays and talking to his adviser on how to invest his pay off.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Leicester on 13:25 - Feb 6 with 3268 viewsJethroJack

They appear to have perfected the long ball counter-attacking game.
That plus Mahrez's skill, Kante's drive & Vardy's speed has done the trick...so far anyway.
Leicester on 13:26 - Feb 6 with 3260 viewsWxmJax

So the OP has a Jewish phone. Can't think of any other reason why predictive text would use Oren.

Shocking how many empty seats there are. Having to watch game on a stream that doesn't have Michael Owen commentating.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Leicester on 13:27 - Feb 6 with 3251 viewsunion_jack

Leicester on 13:16 - Feb 6 by Private_Partz

They have proven that anything is possible with organisation and enthusiasm. There is no doubt that standards have dropped in the top six and this reflected in the amount of points teams in the bottom half of the table have picked up. Great opportunities next season methinks if we stay up. Another thing today though is Pelligrini has probably spent the week booking holidays and talking to his adviser on how to invest his pay off.

Your last point must have had some effect. However, it's the 11 on the pitch that need to do the business. Lose this and it's Leicester's title.

Leicester on 13:30 - Feb 6 with 3238 viewsunion_jack

Leicester on 13:26 - Feb 6 by WxmJax

So the OP has a Jewish phone. Can't think of any other reason why predictive text would use Oren.

Shocking how many empty seats there are. Having to watch game on a stream that doesn't have Michael Owen commentating.

It was supposed to be Prem. too quick on the iPad for my own good!

Leicester on 13:31 - Feb 6 with 3242 viewsJethroJack

Leicester on 13:27 - Feb 6 by union_jack

Your last point must have had some effect. However, it's the 11 on the pitch that need to do the business. Lose this and it's Leicester's title.

When we take 3pts off them at the King Power, that'll put the brakes on their title challenge
[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 13:32]
Leicester on 13:31 - Feb 6 with 3237 viewsawayjack

Leicester on 13:08 - Feb 6 by union_jack

My thoughts exactly. I'd add if leic keep Utd, City or Liverpool from champions league spot I'll like them a little more.
Login to get fewer ads

Leicester on 13:36 - Feb 6 with 3204 viewssnork44

Leicester on 13:27 - Feb 6 by union_jack

Like a lot of posters on here I have no great love for Leicester, but I would love for them to win the title just to piss off the 'Big Six'. I like Ranieri and hope he wins it just to piss off Chelski and Abramovich who treated the 'Tinkerman' shabbily.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 13:37]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Leicester on 13:40 - Feb 6 with 3185 viewswaynekerr55

It does show how dog sh*t the league is that Wes Morgan could have a winners medal. He was treading in the championship when we were there.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Leicester on 13:44 - Feb 6 with 3160 viewsunion_jack

Leicester on 13:40 - Feb 6 by waynekerr55

It does show how dog sh*t the league is that Wes Morgan could have a winners medal. He was treading in the championship when we were there.

A really strange one this.

Leicester on 13:45 - Feb 6 with 3160 viewsDr_Winston

They're proof positive that a well trained and organised team can punch above its weight without spending shitloads of money.

Exactly the sort of thing we used to do really, only better.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Leicester on 14:03 - Feb 6 with 3101 viewsmax936

Leicester on 13:45 - Feb 6 by Dr_Winston

They're proof positive that a well trained and organised team can punch above its weight without spending shitloads of money.

Exactly the sort of thing we used to do really, only better.

Doc we never played as well as this Leicester side mun look at the goals they score, l fuking hate em with a passion bunch of c@@ts them and their fuking rugby lot.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Leicester on 14:05 - Feb 6 with 3086 viewsHubert

3 nil now !
Leicester on 14:05 - Feb 6 with 3086 viewsLandore_Jack

What a performance. 3-0!!
[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 14:06]

#backtojack

Leicester on 14:06 - Feb 6 with 3080 viewsDr_Winston

Leicester on 14:03 - Feb 6 by max936

Doc we never played as well as this Leicester side mun look at the goals they score, l fuking hate em with a passion bunch of c@@ts them and their fuking rugby lot.

That's why I said "only better" Maxy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Leicester on 14:07 - Feb 6 with 3064 viewsunion_jack

Got to say they get their fair share of luck BUT I'm a strong believer in making your own luck.

I'd still love to see them implode though!!

Leicester on 14:09 - Feb 6 with 3041 viewsLandore_Jack

Who was the poster that said Leicester are in freefall? Lol!

#backtojack

Leicester on 14:12 - Feb 6 with 3015 viewsJethroJack

Leicester on 14:07 - Feb 6 by union_jack

Got to say they get their fair share of luck BUT I'm a strong believer in making your own luck.

I'd still love to see them implode though!!

You will...as said earlier, when we take 3pts off the at the King Power 😜
Leicester on 14:15 - Feb 6 with 3001 viewsdailew

Not a bad goal from Mahrez.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Leicester on 14:16 - Feb 6 with 2996 viewsunion_jack

Leicester on 14:12 - Feb 6 by JethroJack

You will...as said earlier, when we take 3pts off the at the King Power 😜

Oh yes, of course. How silly of me!!

Leicester on 14:19 - Feb 6 with 2981 viewsdailew

Leicester on 13:40 - Feb 6 by waynekerr55

TBF he always impressed when I saw him (against us). Would have loved us to sign him.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Leicester on 14:21 - Feb 6 with 2974 viewsSgorioFruit

i have no ill feeling towards Leicester, unless we playing them of course.

3-0 up at the Etihad and Vardy hasn't even scored.

they got to win the league now, I love it when football comes up with surprises, it gives hope to everyone else and nice to spread the spoils instead of the same old Chelsea, man utd, man city dross each season.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Leicester on 14:31 - Feb 6 with 2943 viewsEasternJack

1-3 Aguero. 3 mins + to go

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Leicester on 14:31 - Feb 6 with 2938 viewsLandore_Jack

Nathan Dyer could have a Premier League winners medal!

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024