Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euro Tickets 00:55 - Feb 10 with 1219 viewsJethroJack

My lad got 2 for Slovakia and 2 for Russia.
I got 2 for Slovakia.

Anyone else get tickets?
Euro Tickets on 08:23 - Feb 10 with 1103 viewsheadcleaner

Yup all the way to the final. Also at least a dozen others who have season tickets and supporters club membership have the same. It looks like for once the FAW have got it right and the right people mostly have tickets
Euro Tickets on 10:36 - Feb 10 with 994 viewsbuilthjack

I got 2 for Slovakia, and 2 for Russia. Didn't apply for the England game as am staying down South.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Euro Tickets on 12:41 - Feb 10 with 906 viewsJackFish

Out of interest, did you go to any away games in the last two campaigns?

I got the follow my team ticket but most of my friends who applied that haven't been away have missed out on them.
Euro Tickets on 12:49 - Feb 10 with 894 viewsbuilthjack

Euro Tickets on 12:41 - Feb 10 by JackFish

I got the follow my team ticket but most of my friends who applied that haven't been away have missed out on them.

I went to Belgium and Cypress, and all the home games.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Euro Tickets on 12:58 - Feb 10 with 875 viewsnavyjack

Yep. Only applied for 2 (cheapest) England tickets and was successful. £50 the pair. Deux bieres s'il vous plait........
Euro Tickets on 17:16 - Feb 10 with 778 viewsJethroJack

Euro Tickets on 12:41 - Feb 10 by JackFish

I didn't go away (due to work commitments) & neither did my lad, but we still got Slovakia & Russia tickets. Didn't apply for England as assumed the chance of getting any of those was minimal because of higher demand.

From what I've read, there were only 17000 tickets available with around 52000 applications for 2 tickets to each of the 3 games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024