Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Lord Bony re: World War III 14:14 - Feb 17 with 2883 viewsDarran

Back on Dude.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26220304

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 14:21 - Feb 17 with 1833 viewsLord_Bony

I wish the Yanks and UN would invade N Korea all guns blazing like,then it would be back on again...I woould love for it to happen..

But alas I don t think it s going to take place soon...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 14:26 - Feb 17 with 1814 viewsBrynmill_Jack

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 14:21 - Feb 17 by Lord_Bony

I wish the Yanks and UN would invade N Korea all guns blazing like,then it would be back on again...I woould love for it to happen..

The west will attack any sovereign state not open to and resisting the free market economy and slaughter their populations by the millions. It happened in Vietnam and even though they won that war the market has entered anyway

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 14:29 - Feb 17 with 1805 viewsLord_Bony

I know you been there recently but do you think it s a better life for people in the free market economy that's sprung up as opposed to the old feudal system?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 15:09 - Feb 17 with 1765 viewsfergusferret

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 14:26 - Feb 17 by Brynmill_Jack

The west will attack any sovereign state not open to and resisting the free market economy and slaughter their populations by the millions. It happened in Vietnam and even though they won that war the market has entered anyway

We do not live in a free market ecomy it is a controlled economy. the games rigged to extract as much labour, equity or debt from the sheeple(us).
FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 15:41 - Feb 17 with 1734 viewsLord_Bony

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 15:09 - Feb 17 by fergusferret

We do not live in a free market ecomy it is a controlled economy. the games rigged to extract as much labour, equity or debt from the sheeple(us).

Please don t preach to the converted!

Hee Hee

We all know the grand house of cards is rigged and is heading for a crash soon....that s why they need another war ...
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 15:47]

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 16:26 - Feb 17 with 1681 viewsunion_jack

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 14:21 - Feb 17 by Lord_Bony

Not as long as the Chinese are their allies.

The west wouldn't compromise trade relations over a few crimes agains humanity in DPRK.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 17:01 - Feb 17 with 1650 viewsLord_Bony

Plus the fact the Chinese and Russians would veto any action at the UN...

Spoilsports

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 20:06 - Feb 17 with 1587 viewsunion_jack

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 17:01 - Feb 17 by Lord_Bony

Plus the fact the Chinese and Russians would veto any action at the UN...

Spoilsports

Yes, sadly

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 20:16 - Feb 17 with 1575 viewsLohengrin

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 20:06 - Feb 17 by union_jack

Yes, sadly

We could always cheer ourselves up by culling the reds here instead.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 20:22 - Feb 17 with 1564 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 20:16 - Feb 17 by Lohengrin

Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough.

Poll: Tory leader

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 20:28 - Feb 17 with 1547 viewsunion_jack

Yeah, go on then.

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 20:45 - Feb 17 with 1532 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Everyone ,at long last are starting to slowly move away from the rouge state of Israel .

The lunatics in charge of Israel will start the next big war , make no mistake of that .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 20:49 - Feb 17 with 1525 viewsLohengrin

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 20:45 - Feb 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

Everyone ,at long last are starting to slowly move away from the rouge state of Israel .

The lunatics in charge of Israel will start the next big war , make no mistake of that .

This is interesting from a couple of years ago.

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 21:13 - Feb 17 with 1493 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 20:49 - Feb 17 by Lohengrin

This is interesting from a couple of years ago.

It's beyond doubt that this is not a religious motive .
The true Jews are not in favour of the Palestine arpartite .
The Zionist propaganda controll which has dominated the world through all walks of life is at long last now being opposed .
And long may it continue .

People should really wake up and read up on the Palestine conflict . Western governments as always are up to their armpits in blood.

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 21:30 - Feb 17 with 1473 viewsLord_Bony

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 20:45 - Feb 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

You should all be aware of the consequences of Israel being ignored or backed into a corner or loosing a war...Netanyahu and those crazies in Tel Aviv would have no hesitation in taking Europe down with it....this is well known. It s called the Sampson Option.

Much more dangerous than N Korea IMO.

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 21:31 - Feb 17 with 1471 viewsFree_Willy

Kim Jong Un has created paradise; Total equality with a society rid of Greed and a fantastically low Carbon footprint. It's Clean it's Green it's North Korea
FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 22:19 - Feb 17 with 1433 viewsLohengrin

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 21:13 - Feb 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

It's beyond doubt that this is not a religious motive .
The true Jews are not in favour of the Palestine arpartite .
The Zionist propaganda controll which has dominated the world through all walks of life is at long last now being opposed .
And long may it continue .

People should really wake up and read up on the Palestine conflict . Western governments as always are up to their armpits in blood.

If only Lawrence had been alive in 1948 none of it would have unfolded.

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 13:19 - Feb 18 with 1368 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yeah, let's do away with all leftish opposition. That way Tata steel could move much more easily from this high cost labour market to Romania or somewhere else where their profits could be vastly increased. After all, that's what really matters, right?

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 13:38 - Feb 18 with 1353 viewsLohengrin

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 13:19 - Feb 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah, let's do away with all leftish opposition. That way Tata steel could move much more easily from this high cost labour market to Romania or somewhere else where their profits could be vastly increased. After all, that's what really matters, right?

That's right. Because as we know Community and Unite down The Abbey are positively stiff with doctrinaire, militant shop stewards who care nothing for themselves or their own material well-being. For them it's all about selfless service to the Idea.

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 14:27 - Feb 18 with 1316 viewsBrynmill_Jack

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 13:38 - Feb 18 by Lohengrin

That's right. Because as we know Community and Unite down The Abbey are positively stiff with doctrinaire, militant shop stewards who care nothing for themselves or their own material well-being. For them it's all about selfless service to the Idea.

Working in industry for the last 25 years that may have been the case in pre Thatcherite Britain . All I see now is talentless people who'll say yes to anything to climb the greasy pole whilst the real brains and problem solvers who were an asset are marginalized for being "negative".
No one in their right minds would advocate striking because they don't get a 10% pay rise but the Unions are allowing the slow but steady erosion of employees rights while trying to sell them insurance or something else. Anything but protect the honest and vulnerable

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 14:36 - Feb 18 with 1311 viewsLohengrin

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 14:27 - Feb 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Working in industry for the last 25 years that may have been the case in pre Thatcherite Britain . All I see now is talentless people who'll say yes to anything to climb the greasy pole whilst the real brains and problem solvers who were an asset are marginalized for being "negative".
No one in their right minds would advocate striking because they don't get a 10% pay rise but the Unions are allowing the slow but steady erosion of employees rights while trying to sell them insurance or something else. Anything but protect the honest and vulnerable

We've both seen it happen, we're the same age I'd guess. It's not just the country that has gone down hill rapidly this past thirty years it's the calibre of the people themselves, the erosion of moral fibre.

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 14:45 - Feb 18 with 1292 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I don't know what the unions have to do with WW3 but I will give my thoughts .
Having worked in industry for 25 years I have seen the working people slowly but surely have rights taken off them by employers with help by the government & that go's for "new labour" also .

The government are slowly picking away at all workers rights .

The unions are an important part of the working class , without them they would be no working class .

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 14:56 - Feb 18 with 1282 viewsLord_Bony

I agree but there is another side.

I have been an employer and I can tell you that the employment laws of the 90s were so much in the favour of employees it became very restrictive almost to the point of being afraid to employ people for certain tasks because it was so difficult to get rid of them if they were not suitable.something like that can capsize a small business in no time.

It s a lot better these days in that respect as the law is once again on the employers side but alas it is very important to protect workers rights I agree but it is a fine balance.

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 19:19 - Feb 18 with 1230 viewsquiff

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 14:27 - Feb 18 by Brynmill_Jack

A Union is nothing without it's members - You complain about it servicing it's members (free insurance etc) and then you say people don't want to take strike action (perfectly acceptable, a Union should reperesent it's members views) but then it seems odd to argue a Union is ineffective, a Union ultimatley should be member led.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 19:24]

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 20:27 - Feb 18 with 1193 viewsBrynmill_Jack

FAO Lord Bony re: World War III on 14:36 - Feb 18 by Lohengrin

We've both seen it happen, we're the same age I'd guess. It's not just the country that has gone down hill rapidly this past thirty years it's the calibre of the people themselves, the erosion of moral fibre.

Yes I agree about moral fibre though a lot comes from the inequality that the Iron Lady instilled with her "go for yourself and f*ck the rest" mantra.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024