Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea last on MOTD 18:07 - Apr 4 with 3864 viewsDarran

No wonder this country's in such a state when AMs worry about this shit.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-Match-Day-asks-Swansea-poli

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea last on MOTD on 18:14 - Apr 4 with 2791 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Why the f**k does anyone care?

MOTD lasts about 90 minutes and it's only the plastics who leave after 84 minutes that miss us anyway. Perhaps they vacate the sofa on 84 minutes in order to be the first in the queue for the fridge in their house or something.

F**k them.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Swansea last on MOTD on 18:16 - Apr 4 with 2774 viewsDarran

Swansea last on MOTD on 18:14 - Apr 4 by Joe_bradshaw

MOTD lasts about 90 minutes and it's only the plastics who leave after 84 minutes that miss us anyway. Perhaps they vacate the sofa on 84 minutes in order to be the first in the queue for the fridge in their house or something.

F**k them.

Exactly.

Swansea last on MOTD on 18:23 - Apr 4 with 2742 viewsblueytheblue

Surely the only teams being on first would be those going for the title or those trying to stay up?

As you've no chance of the former, surely being on last means you're in no danger of the latter either so you should be happy?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Swansea last on MOTD on 18:24 - Apr 4 with 2740 viewsDewi1jack

Port Toilet and surrounding areas are possibly going to be decimated jobs wise.
Towns and cities in Wales have a very high drug user/ petty crime rate as well as young pregnancies and the prospective MP's worried about the MOTD running order.

Methinks there's another politician with no grip on reality but needing a vote grabbing idea

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Swansea last on MOTD on 18:24 - Apr 4 with 2739 viewsmonmouth

Swansea last on MOTD on 18:23 - Apr 4 by blueytheblue

Surely the only teams being on first would be those going for the title or those trying to stay up?

As you've no chance of the former, surely being on last means you're in no danger of the latter either so you should be happy?

We are, apart from a few space cadets.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea last on MOTD on 18:27 - Apr 4 with 2728 viewsRogerstone

He should concentrate on doing proper work like serving his constituency. Not cheap publicity

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

Swansea last on MOTD on 18:42 - Apr 4 with 2686 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Swansea last on MOTD on 18:24 - Apr 4 by Dewi1jack

Port Toilet and surrounding areas are possibly going to be decimated jobs wise.
Towns and cities in Wales have a very high drug user/ petty crime rate as well as young pregnancies and the prospective MP's worried about the MOTD running order.

Methinks there's another politician with no grip on reality but needing a vote grabbing idea

Agreed

Beside I like being last on, the pundits seem to run out of time and so we don't get too much pointless analysis.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Swansea last on MOTD on 18:43 - Apr 4 with 2680 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

they put the important or entertaining games on first.

that's ruled us out for most of the season

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea last on MOTD on 19:13 - Apr 4 with 2630 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea last on MOTD on 18:14 - Apr 4 by Joe_bradshaw

F**k them.

A bit like the liberty "concoursers" then. Must want to get away early to get their favourite side of the bed mun

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea last on MOTD on 19:55 - Apr 4 with 2532 viewsJackfath

What an absolute idiot. Cringeworthy.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea last on MOTD on 21:08 - Apr 4 with 2428 viewsrossshaw

yawn

Trundle could still do a job..

Swansea last on MOTD on 21:16 - Apr 4 with 2397 viewsUplandsJack

Just smile and thank our lucky stars, we'll still be featuring on motd next season.
Who really gives a shite in which order we appear. I know I personally stopped caring about 4 years ago....
Swansea last on MOTD on 21:16 - Apr 4 with 2394 viewsDarran

Swansea last on MOTD on 21:16 - Apr 4 by UplandsJack

Just smile and thank our lucky stars, we'll still be featuring on motd next season.
Who really gives a shite in which order we appear. I know I personally stopped caring about 4 years ago....

Well said.

Swansea last on MOTD on 21:22 - Apr 4 with 2375 viewsKilkennyjack

In fairness, Mike is probably tired by then and wants to feck off to bed like. He does not mind missing the top clubs cos he watches again on sunday morning when he is getting stuck into his frosties. Bless.

Beware of the Risen People

Swansea last on MOTD on 21:42 - Apr 4 with 2329 viewsPhil_S

And this is why the EP will always be a joke newspaper, this is really embarrassing from both them and Mike
Swansea last on MOTD on 17:15 - Apr 5 with 2133 viewsJethroJack

It's cos we is Welsh, innit 😜
Swansea last on MOTD on 08:16 - Apr 6 with 1956 viewsSwaneeRiver

Easy answer - to the neutral they are shit to watch ATM. To us committed, they are just very poor (at least for an hour!)
Swansea last on MOTD on 09:04 - Apr 6 with 1913 viewsacejack3065

Bethan's a swans fan and that's good but Mikes a swans fan and that's bad? Um ok.
Swansea last on MOTD on 09:59 - Apr 6 with 1879 viewsDevz00

Swansea last on MOTD on 09:04 - Apr 6 by acejack3065

Bethan's a swans fan and that's good but Mikes a swans fan and that's bad? Um ok.

The big games and the shock results go on first. The games with nothing to play for and the 0-0 thrillers go on towards the end.

Who cares.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Swansea last on MOTD on 11:22 - Apr 6 with 1829 viewsjasper_T

I don't like having to stay up till the end because the last few games are usually awful.

Bout time someone did something about it imo.
Swansea last on MOTD on 11:44 - Apr 6 with 1802 viewsDevz00

Swansea last on MOTD on 11:22 - Apr 6 by jasper_T

I don't like having to stay up till the end because the last few games are usually awful.

Bout time someone did something about it imo.

Are you actually being serious?

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Swansea last on MOTD on 12:13 - Apr 6 with 1767 viewsDevz00

Here’s my rough running-order. You could swap the Arsenal/City/West Ham games around and you could swap the Villa/Chelsea and Stoke/Swans games around. Either way, we would be in the last 2 slots. Realistically, a 4-0 thrashing with Chelsea involved is more appealing to the neutral than Stoke v Swans. I don’t see what all the fuss is about.

Norwich 3-2 Newcastle
Massive game, most important of the day, lots of goals and drama. Got to be on 1st for me.

Liverpool 1-1 Spurs
Spurs are proper title contenders and Liverpool looking for top 4. Spurs best team to watch this season and the biggest match-up of the day in terms of the big teams.

Arsenal 4-0 Watford
Arsenal are still in contention for the title/top 4 team looking for Champions League Spot. Watford look safe.

Bournemouth 0-4 Man City
As above. City in title contention/top 4. Bournemouth look safe.

West Ham 2-2 Palace
West hame going for Europe, playing well etc and Palace not winning in 12 games means they are in with the relegation candidates

Sunderland 0-0 West Brom
Sunderland in relegation zone so this is an important ‘must-win’. WBA look safe. Lowest scoring game of the day but more at stake than ours.

Aston Villa 0-4 Chelsea
Routine win, despite the 4 goals, a nothing game. Villa are all but relegated already and Chelsea are a mid-table side.

Stoke 2-2 Swans
Stoke playing some nice football, Swans looking relatively safe now and not playing nice football. A mid-table esque game with 2 fairly unfashionable sides.

Swansea last on MOTD on 12:18 - Apr 6 with 1760 viewsjacabertawe

National Assembly election coming up and former sitting AM seeks re-election stunt. Mmmmmm

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Swansea last on MOTD on 12:44 - Apr 6 with 1731 viewsJackfath

Swansea last on MOTD on 12:18 - Apr 6 by jacabertawe

National Assembly election coming up and former sitting AM seeks re-election stunt. Mmmmmm

Is this really supposed to be an election stunt? It has put him right at the bottom of my list of candidates. If the issue he was campaigning on actually had some meaningful points for the residents of Swansea then I would applaud it. This is just utterly ridiculous and an insult to the people of Swansea he is supposed to represent.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea last on MOTD on 14:09 - Apr 6 with 1668 viewsjacabertawe

Swansea last on MOTD on 12:44 - Apr 6 by Jackfath

Is this really supposed to be an election stunt? It has put him right at the bottom of my list of candidates. If the issue he was campaigning on actually had some meaningful points for the residents of Swansea then I would applaud it. This is just utterly ridiculous and an insult to the people of Swansea he is supposed to represent.

I don't know where you live, but Hedges is standing again in Swansea East constituency. Not that you would notice.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024