Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why doesn't he board come forward and make a statement explainign 21:14 - Apr 12 with 655 viewsvetchonian

I know there are still negotiations on going along with due diligence but why can't Huw or the board make a statement to us fans explaining the rationale behind this "takeover" and how it will benefit our club ....especially in the long term.

As I now see it the "model" the media referred to us as is now being dismantled
As is being discussed across several threads this is not an investment but a sale with the proceeds going to individuals and not the club,so why can't the board explain how they say this move is for the best interest of the club.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Why doesn't he board come forward and make a statement explainign on 21:45 - Apr 12 with 600 viewsjacabertawe

Good point.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Why doesn't he board come forward and make a statement explainign on 22:07 - Apr 12 with 553 viewsjack_lord

Absolutely, if they were getting 10 million to share between them and there was 90 million that was going on investing then maybe okey dokey.

This is all about the money.

They have already been made more wealthy thanks to our ongoing premier status.

It is obviously not enough though, funny how the supporters become greedy.

I am so gutted I didn't have 5 grand spare back then. Though if I did I can guarentee we would have been relegated when we played against Hull.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024