Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fronky coming back? 13:47 - May 11 with 2634 viewsairedale

I wonder? Do we want him back even?

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/swansea-transfer-real-fiasco-player-ke
Fronky coming back? on 13:50 - May 11 with 2598 viewsjasper_T

New manager, new system, no outside interest in his services... nothing to lose, the money's already gone
Fronky coming back? on 13:52 - May 11 with 2578 viewsjackal

Maybe FG can do something with him.

Doubt it though. Just a moody and lazy tosser. Who the hell thought it was a
good idea to sign him?
Fronky coming back? on 13:53 - May 11 with 2566 viewsbuilthjack

Fronky coming back? on 13:52 - May 11 by jackal

good idea to sign him?

Monk

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fronky coming back? on 13:54 - May 11 with 2553 viewsairedale

good idea to sign him?

I agree, that's the $64k Q.
Fronky coming back? on 13:55 - May 11 with 2538 viewsjasper_T

Fronky coming back? on 13:53 - May 11 by builthjack

Monk

Monk didn't want him.
Fronky coming back? on 14:35 - May 11 with 2380 viewsBrynmill_Jack

good idea to sign him?

It will be the ultimate test in the new gaffer's coaching qualities. If he makes Tabannou into a good solid PL player there can never be any doubt at all ever again.
Momey is gone, so let's try and get at least something out of him.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fronky coming back? on 14:41 - May 11 with 2338 viewsTheKirkyLife

You just have to seen the sort of crosses Tabanou was capable of before he joined us.

This guy is a LWB if ever I had seen one and would fit perfectly into a three at the back system. I think a lot of people will agree with me in saying that Monk had massive favouritism by the end of his time at the club. Not even playing Tabanou in early matches was criminal and only then did his fitness go on the decline I'm sure of it.

Of course his appearances in the cups were abysmal and I'll be the first at the front of the queue to have a go at him for those performances but at full fitness and form then is a lot to extract from Franck. Just hope because he's got no real other options now that he can put this year behind him and get on with things.

Got both Kingsley and Taylor to compete with now.
Fronky coming back? on 15:54 - May 11 with 2112 viewsicecoldjack

Fronky coming back? on 13:55 - May 11 by jasper_T

Monk didn't want him.

How do you know that is true ?

If he didn' t want him he should have put his foot down, but i did find this quote from Monk confirming he signed him.

"Franck is working hard, he is a fantastic lad and is a good talent. That’s why I brought him to the club, but he has to reach certain requirements before he can play.”

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-boss-garr
Login to get fewer ads

N/A. on 15:59 - May 11 with 2069 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 0:09]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Fronky coming back? on 16:01 - May 11 with 2054 viewslonglostjack

Fronky coming back? on 15:54 - May 11 by icecoldjack

If he didn' t want him he should have put his foot down, but i did find this quote from Monk confirming he signed him.

"Franck is working hard, he is a fantastic lad and is a good talent. That’s why I brought him to the club, but he has to reach certain requirements before he can play.”

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-boss-garr

Well it certainly seemed that he had been working hard at expanding his waistline in the lead up to the Oxford game.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Fronky coming back? on 16:12 - May 11 with 2012 viewsjasper_T

Fronky coming back? on 15:54 - May 11 by icecoldjack

Monk identified several left-back targets and later admitted he didn't get them.

Tabanou was completely the wrong style of player for what Garry wanted. Didn't even make the bench most weeks.

If you think our managers have ever been in a position to "put their foot down" re: signings you're deluded. They don't handle the chequebook.
Fronky coming back? on 16:14 - May 11 with 1999 viewsQuakerJack

dont need him the way Kingsley's playing... cut our losses and get him off the wage bill

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Fronky coming back? on 16:18 - May 11 with 1971 viewsairedale

Fronky coming back? on 16:14 - May 11 by QuakerJack

dont need him the way Kingsley's playing... cut our losses and get him off the wage bill

Easier said that done imo, what with us getting rid and him not doing too well over the channel.
Fronky coming back? on 17:13 - May 11 with 1836 viewsicecoldjack

Fronky coming back? on 16:12 - May 11 by jasper_T

Monk identified several left-back targets and later admitted he didn't get them.

Tabanou was completely the wrong style of player for what Garry wanted. Didn't even make the bench most weeks.

If you think our managers have ever been in a position to "put their foot down" re: signings you're deluded. They don't handle the chequebook.

But Monk said himself he brought him here, why bring him here if he is totally the wrong player for his system?

I'm not deluded at all, Garry was offered help with coaching and put his foot down there quickly enough!

Managers will always have a list that they work through, it's normal to not get the first pick at a club like Swansea .

Where did Garry Monk say he didn't want Tabanou ? he stated in his own words that he brought him here, so why do you think otherwise ?
Fronky coming back? on 17:23 - May 11 with 1765 viewsjasper_T

Fronky coming back? on 17:13 - May 11 by icecoldjack

But Monk said himself he brought him here, why bring him here if he is totally the wrong player for his system?

I'm not deluded at all, Garry was offered help with coaching and put his foot down there quickly enough!

Managers will always have a list that they work through, it's normal to not get the first pick at a club like Swansea .

Where did Garry Monk say he didn't want Tabanou ? he stated in his own words that he brought him here, so why do you think otherwise ?

Because actions speak louder than words.

And actions and words speak louder than other words.
Fronky coming back? on 17:28 - May 11 with 1737 viewsPrivate_Partz

Fronky coming back? on 14:35 - May 11 by Brynmill_Jack

It will be the ultimate test in the new gaffer's coaching qualities. If he makes Tabannou into a good solid PL player there can never be any doubt at all ever again.
Momey is gone, so let's try and get at least something out of him.

I think the manager is going to want to speak to all three returning players and probably have a look at them in pre season to form his own opinion. I imagine he already knows who is going to be released from those that have been around during his time here. Curt will have a big part to play in all of this.
All three loaners have potential. It is whether they can step up to the plate and impress the manager that counts.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Fronky coming back? on 17:48 - May 11 with 1642 viewsicecoldjack

Fronky coming back? on 17:23 - May 11 by jasper_T

Because actions speak louder than words.

And actions and words speak louder than other words.

Do you agree that Monk signed Tab, after reading the Quotes from him saying "i brought him here"

If not who do you think did sign him ?

Normally people like to deal in facts where possible, the fact is that monk owned up to the signing of tab in the press , of which i provided a link.

The actions came after the words, he signed him and found the bloke was crap, he then cast him aside instead of man managing him . If Monk had no input in this deal then why tell the press "thats why i brought him in" ? could have just said "its a player the club have been watching for a while and one we wanted to bring in"
Fronky coming back? on 17:56 - May 11 with 1603 viewsjasper_T

Huw Jenkins ultimately negotiated the deal, as he does every signing.
Fronky coming back? on 18:24 - May 11 with 1522 viewsDewi1jack

good idea to sign him?

How good was Fat Franck on Fifa football player manager thingy?
As they don't seem to talk to each other on the directors bus, I'm guessing they've plenty of time to do the scouting

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Fronky coming back? on 18:32 - May 11 with 1478 viewsBanosswan

Fronky coming back? on 14:41 - May 11 by TheKirkyLife

You just have to seen the sort of crosses Tabanou was capable of before he joined us.

This guy is a LWB if ever I had seen one and would fit perfectly into a three at the back system. I think a lot of people will agree with me in saying that Monk had massive favouritism by the end of his time at the club. Not even playing Tabanou in early matches was criminal and only then did his fitness go on the decline I'm sure of it.

Of course his appearances in the cups were abysmal and I'll be the first at the front of the queue to have a go at him for those performances but at full fitness and form then is a lot to extract from Franck. Just hope because he's got no real other options now that he can put this year behind him and get on with things.

Got both Kingsley and Taylor to compete with now.

This is what I'd really hope

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024