Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
11 U-16 given apprenticeships 01:18 - May 5 with 1233 viewsGroo

6 from Swansea and 5 from Cardiff/Bridgend area

Don't sound bad 11 making the next grade, is this good or bad, how many usually get through?

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/swansea-city-under-16s-scholars-3095445.

Groo does what Groo does best

11 U-16 given apprenticeships on 02:19 - May 5 with 1210 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Great news. I hope they all develop into top premier league players for us and save us huge amounts of money in the process

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

11 U-16 given apprenticeships on 07:21 - May 5 with 1117 viewsKilkennyjack

Good luck lads.

A different direction to recent years where it seems the policy has been to bring in players at both u18 and u21 levels. Our u21s has had just 3 swans produced players recently - davies, jones, and rodon.

It sounds much better to take players you see every day and know well. Almost all the players brought in have then failed to make the grade - so whats the point. It started when we suddenly had money.

Nice to see the change in policy that backs the investments made.
Falkirk will be gutted.

Beware of the Risen People

11 U-16 given apprenticeships on 09:17 - May 5 with 999 viewsjasper_T

It's completely normal.

3 or 4 local(ish) lads in the u18s signed professional deals in the last few weeks (inc. Liam Cullen today, he's a player). That's more significant imo.
11 U-16 given apprenticeships on 09:39 - May 6 with 807 viewswhiterock

I suppose this is the advantage of having development centre's stretching from Bristol to Aberystwyth, local players are going to get spotted and passed on to the academy.
I'm told that there is a lot of talent in our 3 centre's in Ireland too.
11 U-16 given apprenticeships on 11:40 - May 6 with 755 viewsEdmundo

11 U-16 given apprenticeships on 09:39 - May 6 by whiterock

I suppose this is the advantage of having development centre's stretching from Bristol to Aberystwyth, local players are going to get spotted and passed on to the academy.
I'm told that there is a lot of talent in our 3 centre's in Ireland too.

Momentum is finally building, hope this results in us finding one or two gems for the future👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024