Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bless her Leanne Wood haha 15:12 - May 22 with 6011 viewsdonkeylabour

If you haven't watch the sunday politics on iplayer Carwyn is interviewed and then Leanne.

It's hilarious in another amateurish interview from the BBC Wales journalist Carwyn basically reveals that this so called 'deal' with plaid is no deal at all.

He's done plaid like a kipper to get elected, simple strategy. Say plaid have done a deal with the tories and ukip. Plaid panic have a chat with labour and pretend they've got a deal.

There's literally no document, zero, just an understanding on some areas which Carwyn has already started to slag off. I've got to hand it to labour on this one absolutely destroyed plaid, thanks for your support now jog on.
[Post edited 22 May 2016 15:13]

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 15:20 - May 22 with 2927 viewsexiledclaseboy

Leanne's been played like a fiddle.

Poll: Tory leader

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 15:25 - May 22 with 2912 viewsblueytheblue

No, no, no.

The (g)nats would point out it's all reverse psychology innit. Leanne clearly setting them all up - pretending to be a clueless amateur to then eventually rule the whole of Wales, leading us to riches, fluffy kittens, rainbows, unicorns and an end of rugby.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 15:25 - May 22 with 2912 viewsLohengrin

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 15:20 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

A balalaika.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 16:07 - May 22 with 2862 viewsdonkeylabour

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 15:20 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

'How Not To Negotiate'

By Leanne Wood, from the Party of Wayyyeeelllsss

Available in all good Welsh speaking shops and some sh1tty ones as well

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 16:27 - May 22 with 2830 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 16:07 - May 22 by donkeylabour

'How Not To Negotiate'

By Leanne Wood, from the Party of Wayyyeeelllsss

Available in all good Welsh speaking shops and some sh1tty ones as well

Labour has 29 seats, they'll govern quite comfortably without Plaid.

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 16:29 - May 22 with 2823 viewsBigPhilG

Both Plaid and Labour are useless and do nothing to help Wales just themselves. On a par with the Tory's for me for being corrupt and power mad
Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 16:36 - May 22 with 2813 viewsdonkeylabour

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 16:29 - May 22 by BigPhilG

Both Plaid and Labour are useless and do nothing to help Wales just themselves. On a par with the Tory's for me for being corrupt and power mad

Blimey you're not leaving yourself many options.

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 16:38 - May 22 with 2805 viewsLohengrin

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 16:36 - May 22 by donkeylabour

We need another option. The consensus is morally bankrupt.

Login to get fewer ads

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 16:39 - May 22 with 2797 viewsdonkeylabour

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 16:38 - May 22 by Lohengrin

We need another option. The consensus is morally bankrupt.

Yes abolish the WAG.

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 16:43 - May 22 with 2787 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 16:39 - May 22 by donkeylabour

Yes abolish the WAG.

I don't believe for a minute you are anti-devolution. You're just narked because Wales consistently refuses to vote the way you think it should.

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 16:47 - May 22 with 2780 viewsLohengrin

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 16:39 - May 22 by donkeylabour

Yes abolish the WAG.

There's nothing at all wrong with subsidiarity as a principle. It's entitrely logical and appropriate that regional issues ought to be decided by local people with specific knowledge. My issue is with the lack of ability at Cardiff Bay and beyond that Westminster.

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 16:52 - May 22 with 2762 viewsdonkeylabour

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 16:43 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

I don't believe for a minute you are anti-devolution. You're just narked because Wales consistently refuses to vote the way you think it should.

No you're correct I'm pro devolution but I'm pro devolution to local levels and not National devolution like they're doing in England with the creation of Northern super Councils.

So yes I am against the WAG it's inefficient, it's lazy and it's loaded in favor of one part of Wales.
[Post edited 22 May 2016 16:53]

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 16:55 - May 22 with 2750 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 16:52 - May 22 by donkeylabour

No you're correct I'm pro devolution but I'm pro devolution to local levels and not National devolution like they're doing in England with the creation of Northern super Councils.

So yes I am against the WAG it's inefficient, it's lazy and it's loaded in favor of one part of Wales.
[Post edited 22 May 2016 16:53]

Console yourself with this thought old son given the many debates we've had about it. If the assembly elections were held purely under FPTP, Labour would now have a spanking majority in the Senedd.
[Post edited 22 May 2016 16:59]

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 16:57 - May 22 with 2744 viewsdonkeylabour

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 16:47 - May 22 by Lohengrin

There's nothing at all wrong with subsidiarity as a principle. It's entitrely logical and appropriate that regional issues ought to be decided by local people with specific knowledge. My issue is with the lack of ability at Cardiff Bay and beyond that Westminster.

Yes, the ability vacuum is striking across all parties.

The classic example of this was Mark Reckless, yes Mark Reckless bringing a point of order in relation to a rerun of the vote. He of course has looked into the rules of chamber as you would as an MP in Westminster and realised they had not followed procedures did they listen? Did they f#k.

It's embarrassing, a lot of failed Councillors enjoying huge salaries and perks at our expense.

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:13 - May 22 with 2709 viewsBigPhilG

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 16:36 - May 22 by donkeylabour

You're right, I don't see any of them as viable options. Politics is in a very poor condition at this period in history
Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:15 - May 22 with 2702 viewsdonkeylabour

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:13 - May 22 by BigPhilG

You're right, I don't see any of them as viable options. Politics is in a very poor condition at this period in history

I blame the media to be honest, anyone with a mind of their own is destroyed in this 24/7 cycle of soundbites.

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:25 - May 22 with 2680 viewsblueytheblue

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:15 - May 22 by donkeylabour

I blame the media to be honest, anyone with a mind of their own is destroyed in this 24/7 cycle of soundbites.

Media is nothing more than a reflection of the public.

Why waste the nuances of real politics on a bunch of muppets more concerned with the Kardashians?

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:28 - May 22 with 2670 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:25 - May 22 by blueytheblue

Why waste the nuances of real politics on a bunch of muppets more concerned with the Kardashians?

I fundamentally disagree with your first sentence. The public is a reflection of the media.

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:31 - May 22 with 2659 viewslonglostjack

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:25 - May 22 by blueytheblue

Should the media not educate as opposed to merely reflect ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:35 - May 22 with 2648 viewsblueytheblue

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:28 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

I fundamentally disagree with your first sentence. The public is a reflection of the media.

Au contraire.

If the media believed politics would sell more than the Kardashians, that's what they'd run with.

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:37 - May 22 with 2640 viewsblueytheblue

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:31 - May 22 by longlostjack

Should the media not educate as opposed to merely reflect ?

You'd think so.

Problem is politics tends to involve thinking. Given the numbers who lap up "Geordie Shore" et al, living vicariously through characters famous for being famous in scripted shows I'd suggest there's only a finite degree to which you could educate that demographic.

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:38 - May 22 with 2636 viewslonglostjack

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:35 - May 22 by blueytheblue

Au contraire.

If the media believed politics would sell more than the Kardashians, that's what they'd run with.

You make an excellent case for publicly funded broadcasting there.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:38 - May 22 with 2635 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:35 - May 22 by blueytheblue

Au contraire.

Naive. Who would the Kardashians, to use your example, be without the media? How many would even know of their existence? The media isn't limited to news organisations.
[Post edited 22 May 2016 17:40]

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:42 - May 22 with 2629 viewsblueytheblue

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:38 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

Naive. Who would the Kardashians, to use your example, be without the media? How many would even know of their existence? The media isn't limited to news organisations.
[Post edited 22 May 2016 17:40]

Media filled the public need.

However the media pushed said untalented family, if there wasn't the public "desire" for them they'd have failed a long time ago.

The fact is, the mass population don't want to think about things...

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:44 - May 22 with 2619 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:42 - May 22 by blueytheblue

Media filled the public need.

However the media pushed said untalented family, if there wasn't the public "desire" for them they'd have failed a long time ago.

The fact is, the mass population don't want to think about things...

Because the media (and the powers behind it) doesn't want the public to think too deeply about things. Hence the constant drip feed of celebrity fluff.

I'm surprised at this, it seems self evident to me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024