Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arrogant a*se 08:32 - Jun 15 with 6472 viewsPegojack

I see Ronaldo has been giving it large in the media, saying Iceland didn't deserve anything from the game because they were so negative.

Er no, mate, they are not there to roll over for the great Ronaldo. Try actually playing well and putting the ball in the net instead of practicing your inane, sardonic grin for the TV cameras when you screw up your fifty third chance of the game, you big pr*ck.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 9:05]
Arrogant a*se on 08:59 - Jun 15 with 3182 viewsbudegan

Is there anyone more contemptible in football?
Arrogant a*se on 09:02 - Jun 15 with 3173 viewsjasper_T

Arrogant a*se on 08:59 - Jun 15 by budegan

At least he pays his taxes.
Arrogant a*se on 09:02 - Jun 15 with 3170 viewsblueytheblue

Maybe he should stick to scoring squillions against the mighty Getafe.

Reminds me of Graham Hick in cricket. Great at piling the runs up on flat tracks against poor bowling attacks.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Arrogant a*se on 09:02 - Jun 15 with 3167 viewsnice_to_michu

Ah, didn't see you already made a thread about this. Sorry mate. Yes, I agree. He is an arrogant human being.
Arrogant a*se on 09:09 - Jun 15 with 3132 viewsPegojack

I also think he is a negative influence on the Portuguese national team. They are so in awe of him that they constantly defer to him on things like free kicks from impossible distances, like the first one he took in injury time last night.

Someone should have said to him, stop trying to score a Hollywood goal from fifty yards and put the ball into the area so we can actually have a go at it, you big posing div.
Arrogant a*se on 09:18 - Jun 15 with 3095 viewsLeonisGod

Sebastian Larsson - can't stand the bloke. Always winding players up and in the ref's face but is the first to start crying if he gets any back.
Arrogant a*se on 09:20 - Jun 15 with 3085 viewswaynekerr55

Arrogant a*se on 09:02 - Jun 15 by blueytheblue

Reminds me of Graham Hick in cricket. Great at piling the runs up on flat tracks against poor bowling attacks.

Whereas he's actually done it in the biggest games for his clubs at the highest level.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Arrogant a*se on 09:25 - Jun 15 with 3059 viewsSwansNZ

Aye, give me Gomis any day

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Arrogant a*se on 09:25 - Jun 15 with 3059 viewsraynor94

Bit like Messi then? Fair play one of the most daft comments you have posted on here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Arrogant a*se on 09:32 - Jun 15 with 3037 viewsblueytheblue

Arrogant a*se on 09:25 - Jun 15 by raynor94

Bit like Messi then? Fair play one of the most daft comments you have posted on here

Hardly.

Ronaldo and Messi are in teams packed with superstars. Would Ronaldo get 50 goals in the Prem? Behave... Messi has also had plenty of not so great performances at international level.

Of course they are both bloody good players... but my point is they may be looking better than they are when playing weak opposition.

Arrogant a*se on 10:05 - Jun 15 with 2950 viewswaynekerr55

Read the books by Graham Hunter and Guilleme Ballague. That'll change your perspective on him.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Arrogant a*se on 10:15 - Jun 15 with 2930 viewsSmellyplumz

Says much more about Ronaldo than it does about the Iceland team, he`s consistently shown he cannot scoring in major tournaments and he knows it. poor again yesterday imo.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Arrogant a*se on 10:25 - Jun 15 with 2905 viewshammy

Let's hope several of the England players are similarly squealing to the media on Friday morning ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Arrogant a*se on 10:25 - Jun 15 with 2905 viewsveng9

Arrogant a*se on 10:15 - Jun 15 by Smellyplumz

Says much more about Ronaldo than it does about the Iceland team, he`s consistently shown he cannot scoring in major tournaments and he knows it. poor again yesterday imo.

Major international tournaments you mean. Although he is joint third top scorer of all time in the Euros. He's been top scorer in the champions league for 5 seasons.
Arrogant a*se on 10:30 - Jun 15 with 2889 viewsDr_Winston

Arrogant a*se on 10:25 - Jun 15 by veng9

Major international tournaments you mean. Although he is joint third top scorer of all time in the Euros. He's been top scorer in the champions league for 5 seasons.

Yup.

Chucking a lack of goals/influence on a team at International level as a means of playing down his ability is just as pointless in his case as it is for Messi. The days when The Euros/WC were the pinnacle of the game died with the advent of the Champions League.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Arrogant a*se on 10:31 - Jun 15 with 2882 viewsveng9

Arrogant a*se on 09:32 - Jun 15 by blueytheblue

Hardly.

Ronaldo and Messi are in teams packed with superstars. Would Ronaldo get 50 goals in the Prem? Behave... Messi has also had plenty of not so great performances at international level.

Of course they are both bloody good players... but my point is they may be looking better than they are when playing weak opposition.

His best premier league season he got 31 goals and his game has become even more based on purely scoring goals since then. I think it's entirely possible he'd score similar amounts if he was playing for a good attacking team. There's always teams like Aston Villa and Newcastle(Aguero scored 5 against them) last that on a good day for him and he of their several bad days he could boost his numbers.
Arrogant a*se on 11:02 - Jun 15 with 2845 viewsHighjack

It summed up this dick in the first half yesterday when he went to shoot but kicked the floor, fell over and had the cheek to chase after the ref demanding a free kick before having a tantrum for the cameras.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Arrogant a*se on 13:10 - Jun 15 with 2715 viewsmonmouth

I’d recommend Ronaldo take a long hard look at himself in the mirror if we didn’t know that he already spends several hours a day doing exactly that.

(God gave me eyes, so I plagiarise)

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Arrogant a*se on 13:15 - Jun 15 with 2698 viewsblueytheblue

Arrogant a*se on 10:31 - Jun 15 by veng9

His best premier league season he got 31 goals and his game has become even more based on purely scoring goals since then. I think it's entirely possible he'd score similar amounts if he was playing for a good attacking team. There's always teams like Aston Villa and Newcastle(Aguero scored 5 against them) last that on a good day for him and he of their several bad days he could boost his numbers.

His game is more based upon scoring goals because he's a me me me character in a team of superstars against teams like Getafe. Remember the way he "tackled" Bale in the first training session? He's got worse that way since moving to Madrid.

There's a lot more parity within the Prem.

Arrogant a*se on 13:15 - Jun 15 with 2698 viewsDr_Winston

You'd be so tempted to stick the nut on him if you were his team mate wouldn't you?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Arrogant a*se on 13:17 - Jun 15 with 2682 viewsDarran

Am I the only one that couldn't give a f*ck?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Arrogant a*se on 13:20 - Jun 15 with 2675 viewsblueytheblue

Arrogant a*se on 13:17 - Jun 15 by Darran

You'd be creaming over his abs , carefully manufactured hair and cheeky wink if he joined you...

Arrogant a*se on 13:25 - Jun 15 with 2652 viewsmonmouth

Arrogant a*se on 13:17 - Jun 15 by Darran

Don't know Daz, but I normally assume that anyone who doesn't post on a thread doesn't give a f*ck, so I suspect you're not alone. I would also assume that on most of the subjects the people that do post don't give a f*ck either, but given the choice of working or writing the sort of sh*t I'm writing at the moment, go for the path of least resistance.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Arrogant a*se on 13:30 - Jun 15 with 2639 viewsjruss1

Did a tour of Dortmund's ground and the changing rooms are tiny. The away one in particular is a very cramped space. The tour operater told a story that when Real played there in the CL semi-final, Ronaldo put in an official complaint to Uefa because there was only one very small mirror available.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 13:31]
Arrogant a*se on 13:46 - Jun 15 with 2587 viewsDarran

Arrogant a*se on 13:25 - Jun 15 by monmouth

Don't know Daz, but I normally assume that anyone who doesn't post on a thread doesn't give a f*ck, so I suspect you're not alone. I would also assume that on most of the subjects the people that do post don't give a f*ck either, but given the choice of working or writing the sort of sh*t I'm writing at the moment, go for the path of least resistance.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024