Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew to Chelsea 11:18 - Jul 17 with 1823 viewsDarran

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/cricket/1456116/swansea-star-andre-ayew-is-shock-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ayew to Chelsea on 11:21 - Jul 17 with 1793 viewsPozuelosSideys

So Chelsea are "ruling out big money strikers"?

Ermm as its Chelsea, £25m please.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Ayew to Chelsea on 11:33 - Jul 17 with 1753 viewscrix

according to the article the reason we are going after baston is as ayews replacement, they seem to of forgotten about our other striker departures.
Ayew to Chelsea on 14:10 - Jul 17 with 1434 viewsgiantstoneater

12 million for our top scorer and full international and the rest!! We`ve put pressure on ourselves by letting all our front men go, although nothing solid on Emnes and Gomis going just yet, and although the start of the season is a few weeks away I am reminding myself how long it took us to sign Wilf and of course the take over is dragging its ass!
Ayew to Chelsea on 14:18 - Jul 17 with 1391 viewsdobjack2

Ayew to Chelsea on 11:33 - Jul 17 by crix

according to the article the reason we are going after baston is as ayews replacement, they seem to of forgotten about our other striker departures.

Baston has broken an arm
Ayew to Chelsea on 14:28 - Jul 17 with 1348 viewsveng9

If it's from The Sun and not them referencing someone else it's made up.
Ayew to Chelsea on 14:56 - Jul 17 with 1241 viewsAngelRangelQS

I've got no issue with us selling him as I'm not a huge fan but anything less then £20m will be bad business for us IMO. It would set off some alarm bells re the state of our finances/intentions of the yanks
Ayew to Chelsea on 15:06 - Jul 17 with 1204 viewslondonlisa2001

Let's see which is more believable - Chelsea wanting Ayew for £12m or his agent making crap up again. It's the same bloke as Gomis has isn't it? And Allardyce? Hence both of them being linked to Sunderland every so often?

Be quite glad to see the back of the pair of them to be frank. Ayew is a good player, but not as good as he seems to think he is, and certainly not unless he's playing up front which he 'doesn't like to do'.

Shut up or get lost.
Ayew to Chelsea on 15:40 - Jul 17 with 1094 viewsmacthejack

Ayew to Chelsea on 15:06 - Jul 17 by londonlisa2001

Let's see which is more believable - Chelsea wanting Ayew for £12m or his agent making crap up again. It's the same bloke as Gomis has isn't it? And Allardyce? Hence both of them being linked to Sunderland every so often?

Be quite glad to see the back of the pair of them to be frank. Ayew is a good player, but not as good as he seems to think he is, and certainly not unless he's playing up front which he 'doesn't like to do'.

Shut up or get lost.

Oddly reactionary post from you Lisa. Ayew was one of, if not our best player last season. I think his stats are better than Siggy's and I think letting him go would be a huge mistake. For what it's worth I don't think he will go anywhere. Not seen anything other than the usual paper talk.
Login to get fewer ads

Ayew to Chelsea on 15:45 - Jul 17 with 1072 viewsJango

Ayew to Chelsea on 15:06 - Jul 17 by londonlisa2001

Shut up or get lost.

You wanna see the back of one of our better players because of a rumour in The Sun? Slightly over the top
Ayew to Chelsea on 15:49 - Jul 17 with 1047 viewsjasper_T

Ayew to Chelsea on 15:45 - Jul 17 by Jango

You wanna see the back of one of our better players because of a rumour in The Sun? Slightly over the top

He wasn't with us 6 months before his name started appearing in every rumours section. Same with Gomis. Constant stories fed by their agent.
Ayew to Chelsea on 15:56 - Jul 17 with 1016 viewsJango

Ayew to Chelsea on 15:49 - Jul 17 by jasper_T

He wasn't with us 6 months before his name started appearing in every rumours section. Same with Gomis. Constant stories fed by their agent.

In that case we should get rid of siggy and Willian's then, and don't bother signing any players that are rumoured to be joining us because they are obviously of the same ilk. The transfer windows open, it happens
Ayew to Chelsea on 16:00 - Jul 17 with 998 viewsjasper_T

Ayew to Chelsea on 15:56 - Jul 17 by Jango

In that case we should get rid of siggy and Willian's then, and don't bother signing any players that are rumoured to be joining us because they are obviously of the same ilk. The transfer windows open, it happens

Who has Gylfi been linked with since he came back? Apart from the recent Leicester rumour I've heard nothing.

Ayew was off to Palace, West Ham, Liverpool etc. back before the January window even opened.
Ayew to Chelsea on 16:07 - Jul 17 with 971 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayew to Chelsea on 15:40 - Jul 17 by macthejack

Oddly reactionary post from you Lisa. Ayew was one of, if not our best player last season. I think his stats are better than Siggy's and I think letting him go would be a huge mistake. For what it's worth I don't think he will go anywhere. Not seen anything other than the usual paper talk.

The pair of them are a pain in the backside mac.

I think getting rid of them and their ridiculous 'packages' and their diva behaviour would be the best thing we could do in many ways.

Ayew plays well up front, no doubt, but he's pretty ordinary out wide and his agent behaves as though he's Messi.

If we could get rid of Ayew for £20m I'd bite your hand off. About time we started to believe in the club again not these petulant idiots. I simply don't believe we couldn't get better for us (emphasis on for us) at £20m and £75k per week.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2016 16:11]
Ayew to Chelsea on 16:10 - Jul 17 with 961 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayew to Chelsea on 15:45 - Jul 17 by Jango

It's not the rumour in The Sun, it's the fact that it's him that's putting it in there in the first place. He obviously thinks he's too good for us and can't see why we wouldn't sell him for a pittance. He can get lost in my opinion. No time for these two I'm afraid. I sincerely hope we learn from this and don't employ prats like this again on so called 'free' deals - it's a disaster area for clubs like us.
Ayew to Chelsea on 16:10 - Jul 17 with 957 viewsJango

Ayew to Chelsea on 16:00 - Jul 17 by jasper_T

Who has Gylfi been linked with since he came back? Apart from the recent Leicester rumour I've heard nothing.

Ayew was off to Palace, West Ham, Liverpool etc. back before the January window even opened.

Still a rumour tho which as you say was probably fed by his agent! Williams, our most consistent performer for years is rumoured to leave every summer. If it means they end up getting a better contract off the club or a big move away then it's what they are gonna do!
Ayew to Chelsea on 16:12 - Jul 17 with 941 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayew to Chelsea on 16:10 - Jul 17 by Jango

Still a rumour tho which as you say was probably fed by his agent! Williams, our most consistent performer for years is rumoured to leave every summer. If it means they end up getting a better contract off the club or a big move away then it's what they are gonna do!

I agree that Williams' agent is similarly a pain in the backside. The difference is that Williams has been a mainstay of the team for years - Ayew started doing it after about a month.
Ayew to Chelsea on 16:18 - Jul 17 with 926 viewsJango

Ayew to Chelsea on 16:12 - Jul 17 by londonlisa2001

I agree that Williams' agent is similarly a pain in the backside. The difference is that Williams has been a mainstay of the team for years - Ayew started doing it after about a month.

Williams has been doing it since the day after we won the play off final. I don't personally care what the agents do to be honest, if they stay here and perform then I'm happy. I might be wrong but I would have thought the agent would try and get the biggest transfer fee possible for their player as the player received 10% of the fee? If that is the case then this £12 million rumour is obviously nonsense
Ayew to Chelsea on 16:25 - Jul 17 with 888 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayew to Chelsea on 16:18 - Jul 17 by Jango

Williams has been doing it since the day after we won the play off final. I don't personally care what the agents do to be honest, if they stay here and perform then I'm happy. I might be wrong but I would have thought the agent would try and get the biggest transfer fee possible for their player as the player received 10% of the fee? If that is the case then this £12 million rumour is obviously nonsense

Nah - it's all about the package for the player. Getting the player cheap means he goes, with a huge uplift in salary and a big signing on fee. Putting a sensible price on his head means he doesn't go.

Their agent is an idiot anyway - he can't buy Gomis a deal anywhere at the moment and he links them with stupid clubs. I mean with Ayew we go straight from Sunderland to Chelsea.
Ayew to Chelsea on 16:25 - Jul 17 with 889 viewsjojaca

Ayew is not good enough for Chelsea, next rumour please!

Even when you know, you never know?

Ayew to Chelsea on 16:50 - Jul 17 with 796 viewsjohnlangy

£12 million ?

Double it and then start talking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024