Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frankie and his post match interview 16:33 - Aug 27 with 2568 viewsperchrockjack

Let's see what pearls he comes up with

I apologise to the fans...etc

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Frankie and his post match interview on 16:33 - Aug 27 with 1625 viewsshandyjack

I am appy with my team etc

Poll: Expectation for the season

Frankie and his post match interview on 16:37 - Aug 27 with 1608 viewsperchrockjack

It could well be.

As I say ,the yanks face a tough decision NOW.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Frankie and his post match interview on 16:37 - Aug 27 with 1605 viewsSmellyplumz

He'll blame the weather

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Frankie and his post match interview on 17:05 - Aug 27 with 1531 viewsclloy2

Picking Routs every week, when he is clearly way off form isnt helping his cause. Why oh why does he get picked every week. Few of our players were far from their best today. Worrying times ahead
Frankie and his post match interview on 17:08 - Aug 27 with 1519 viewsMurph75

Anyone fancy setting up a just giving page so we can pay for his air fare back to Italy?

One way obviously.
Frankie and his post match interview on 17:13 - Aug 27 with 1497 viewsAnotherJohn

Hard to say what is going on from the outside, but my impression is that Guido needs to stand up to Huw.
Frankie and his post match interview on 17:13 - Aug 27 with 1497 viewsNeathJack

Fickle fcukers.
Frankie and his post match interview on 17:17 - Aug 27 with 1453 viewsclloy2

Im sure HJ is scouring the championship for more recruits to strengthen on our team. Try cardiff HJ they probably have one or two going cheap
Login to get fewer ads

Frankie and his post match interview on 17:18 - Aug 27 with 1447 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

Frankie and his post match interview on 17:08 - Aug 27 by Murph75

Anyone fancy setting up a just giving page so we can pay for his air fare back to Italy?

One way obviously.

What is the point? The next coach will be just as restricted as him. The problem at this club is at the board level where we allow one man to act as Director of Football whilst having no person above him to keep him in check.

Hopefully they replace him with Landon Donovan sooner rather than later as he cannot possibly do worse than what Huw is doing currently.
Frankie and his post match interview on 17:19 - Aug 27 with 1436 viewsunion_jack

Frankie and his post match interview on 16:37 - Aug 27 by Smellyplumz

He'll blame the weather

Well in fairness the weather was a factor in the game.

It could have been 5-0 if it was dry

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Frankie and his post match interview on 17:19 - Aug 27 with 1431 viewsymaohyd

Fully deserved his chance, however, first 10 or so games of this season were vital.

Looking at future fixtures, can't see many points coming our way until Watford. Personally I think he'll be gone by mid October.

A good man, a good coach but we seem to be going backwards.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Frankie and his post match interview on 17:21 - Aug 27 with 1411 viewsSmellyplumz

Frankie and his post match interview on 17:19 - Aug 27 by ymaohyd

Fully deserved his chance, however, first 10 or so games of this season were vital.

Looking at future fixtures, can't see many points coming our way until Watford. Personally I think he'll be gone by mid October.

I think he'll be gone as well, replaced by someone from the yanks

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Frankie and his post match interview on 17:23 - Aug 27 with 1394 viewsmonmouth

Frankie and his post match interview on 17:13 - Aug 27 by NeathJack

Fickle fcukers.

It's hard not to be though isn't it? I'm fully aware that I'm over reacting but it comes from the gut. If we'd scraped a 1-0 with exactly the same performance, I'd have been over the moon. Doesn't everyone feel like that? That was abysmal, and we lost. To try and be positive after that seems like the weird behaviour.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Frankie and his post match interview on 17:24 - Aug 27 with 1376 viewsMurph75

Frankie and his post match interview on 17:18 - Aug 27 by BlameHuwJenkins

What is the point? The next coach will be just as restricted as him. The problem at this club is at the board level where we allow one man to act as Director of Football whilst having no person above him to keep him in check.

Hopefully they replace him with Landon Donovan sooner rather than later as he cannot possibly do worse than what Huw is doing currently.

Our other managers have had something else about them. Even the season we finished 8th under Monk we had different shapes and tactics to counter act our opponents.

If Guidolin thinks the team that started against Hull was good enough to start today actually scares me.

I do wonder what would of happened if he hadn't been hospitalised last season?
Frankie and his post match interview on 17:30 - Aug 27 with 1334 viewscostalotta

Frankie and his post match interview on 17:23 - Aug 27 by monmouth

It's hard not to be though isn't it? I'm fully aware that I'm over reacting but it comes from the gut. If we'd scraped a 1-0 with exactly the same performance, I'd have been over the moon. Doesn't everyone feel like that? That was abysmal, and we lost. To try and be positive after that seems like the weird behaviour.

we seem to be going backwards at a rate of knots. I'm not just talking about our performance levels, but our style isn't evolving in a positive way. The less said about our recruitment the better!

Can anyone say that this squad is better than last seasons? And it was bad last season. I know we've got Baston to come in but overall we look weaker at the back, at full backs, our midfield has gone from being one of biggest strengths to being floppy, lightweight and predictable. The wings.... Well I don't thinks it's got better but I am more hopeful than anything else that Barrow will get better and montero consistent. Our strikers might stand a chance if that happened but we are short of quality and haven't replaced the quality we've lost.

At the minimum we should be looking to improve our squad every summer not go backwards, which we have IMO.
Frankie and his post match interview on 17:32 - Aug 27 with 1301 viewsGriffting

He's f*cked if he does and f*cked if he doesn't. Play Montero from the start we literally have nothing to influence a game on the bench if it doesn't work out. Play routs from the start and we lose quality from the start. No back up number 10, no 1 striker out injured, no replacement for Ayew or for Williams. Truth is he should have a much, much better side going into this season and we are actually going in to the season no better than we left the last one. Probably worse in fact. If no one of quality comes in between now and sept 1st I wouldn't even blame him for walking.
Frankie and his post match interview on 17:36 - Aug 27 with 1276 viewsjojaca

Frankie and his post match interview on 17:32 - Aug 27 by Griffting

He's f*cked if he does and f*cked if he doesn't. Play Montero from the start we literally have nothing to influence a game on the bench if it doesn't work out. Play routs from the start and we lose quality from the start. No back up number 10, no 1 striker out injured, no replacement for Ayew or for Williams. Truth is he should have a much, much better side going into this season and we are actually going in to the season no better than we left the last one. Probably worse in fact. If no one of quality comes in between now and sept 1st I wouldn't even blame him for walking.

It's not Guidolin's fault, we have bought poorly since the Laudrup era. Any coach would struggle with current crop of players.

Even when you know, you never know?

Frankie and his post match interview on 17:37 - Aug 27 with 1252 viewsDarran

Frankie and his post match interview on 17:23 - Aug 27 by monmouth

The feeling is exactly the same as it was after quite a few games under FG last season.
I couldn't understand why so many of our fans were clambering for him to have the job permanently once we were safe,some of the football was as bad as the utter shit under Monk.

I don't think I'd feel so depressed tonight if I just hadn't looked at our next few fixtures.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Frankie and his post match interview on 17:37 - Aug 27 with 1252 viewsmonmouth

Frankie and his post match interview on 17:36 - Aug 27 by jojaca

It's not Guidolin's fault, we have bought poorly since the Laudrup era. Any coach would struggle with current crop of players.

Why?

You think those players can't play better than that as a team. Bollocks.

Frankie and his post match interview on 19:15 - Aug 27 with 1073 viewsSmellyplumz

Just said he's happy with his squad and no more signings.!

Frankie and his post match interview on 19:20 - Aug 27 with 1039 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Frankie and his post match interview on 16:37 - Aug 27 by perchrockjack

It could well be.

As I say ,the yanks face a tough decision NOW.

Nice to see you pop up on here just in time to slag the team off. Contemptuous

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Frankie and his post match interview on 19:32 - Aug 27 with 991 viewsRevJames

Frankie and his post match interview on 17:19 - Aug 27 by ymaohyd

How would changing the Manager make things better when a large proportion of the team are not cutting it at the moment? Clearly some of them aren't good enough or can't be arsed.

Granted FG is supposed to give the team direction and change it if plan A isn't working but the responsibility also lies with the players on the pitch.

Can't think of many businesses that can pay someone* £50k+ a week for giving an utterly abject performance without any consequence?

* - players
Frankie and his post match interview on 19:41 - Aug 27 with 936 viewsjacabertawe

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/10554925/swansea-manager-francesco-

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Frankie and his post match interview on 19:43 - Aug 27 with 922 viewsdeanscfc

Frankie and his post match interview on 17:37 - Aug 27 by Darran

The feeling is exactly the same as it was after quite a few games under FG last season.
I couldn't understand why so many of our fans were clambering for him to have the job permanently once we were safe,some of the football was as bad as the utter shit under Monk.

I don't think I'd feel so depressed tonight if I just hadn't looked at our next few fixtures.

It's not like there was an abundance of great managers our there willing to join us though. Guidolin did a good job in steadying the ship and he has good experience. He just is working for a board who for some reason refuse to spend money even though it is clear that is what is needed.
Frankie and his post match interview on 19:46 - Aug 27 with 906 viewsmonmouth

We might still have Monk. This is a corker from him on Leeds 3-1 defeat today:

"If we hadn't conceded the goals, we'd have won definitely"

Ach what the hell, I'm mellow now. We'll get better.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024