Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A thaw in Kim Jongs stance? 11:44 - Feb 10 with 1200 viewsmax936

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/kim-invites-south-korean-president-for-summ

Seems like a positive step forward at least.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2018 11:44]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

A thaw in Kim Jongs stance? on 11:58 - Feb 10 with 1175 viewsLord_Bony

I would.
Wouldnt fancy him as a brother in law though.

https://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi2-prod.mirror.co.uk%2Fi

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

A thaw in Kim Jongs stance? on 12:03 - Feb 10 with 1160 viewsBrynCartwright

Jaw jaw better than war war

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

A thaw in Kim Jongs stance? on 12:31 - Feb 10 with 1128 viewsHighjack

It's probably caused by his gout.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

A thaw in Kim Jongs stance? on 12:37 - Feb 10 with 1117 viewsmax936

A thaw in Kim Jongs stance? on 12:31 - Feb 10 by Highjack

It's probably caused by his gout.

A thaw in Kim Jongs stance? on 13:20 - Feb 10 with 1088 viewsJack_Meoff

If the US didn't have bogeymen how would they justify their $600 billion defence (war) budget this year? Just asking like...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

A thaw in Kim Jongs stance? on 21:42 - Feb 10 with 985 viewsmax936

A thaw in Kim Jongs stance? on 13:20 - Feb 10 by Jack_Meoff

If the US didn't have bogeymen how would they justify their $600 billion defence (war) budget this year? Just asking like...

How much have China and Russia spent on armoury developmenst this yr ?

A thaw in Kim Jongs stance? on 21:49 - Feb 10 with 977 viewsJack_Meoff

A thaw in Kim Jongs stance? on 21:42 - Feb 10 by max936

F*ck'd if I know, not read that. Have you? How many bases do they have between them around the globe in comparison to the US? The fact that 'sides' are being mentioned, or at least intimated is very illuminating though.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

A thaw in Kim Jongs stance? on 21:50 - Feb 10 with 974 viewsKilkennyjack

A thaw in Kim Jongs stance? on 21:42 - Feb 10 by max936

China $215 billion.
Pesky Russkies $69 billion.

Former world power, now basket case Brexit Britain $48 billion.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2018 21:51]

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

A thaw in Kim Jongs stance? on 21:53 - Feb 10 with 962 viewsJack_Meoff

Keep being afraid though folks; very, very afraid. Your government understands your fear and will act accordingly. Because it cares for you; you and your family. Ignorance is strength and war is peace. F*ck my eyes.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2018 21:59]

A thaw in Kim Jongs stance? on 21:59 - Feb 10 with 954 viewsmax936

A thaw in Kim Jongs stance? on 21:49 - Feb 10 by Jack_Meoff

F*ck'd if I know, not read that. Have you? How many bases do they have between them around the globe in comparison to the US? The fact that 'sides' are being mentioned, or at least intimated is very illuminating though.

It is indeed, I read about China's development of new weapons that they've successfully developed ahead of other countries the framer missile system or somin, they've succeeded where others have failed, there seems to be a definite arms race going on all be it covertly.

Has regards bases I've no idea.

A thaw in Kim Jongs stance? on 22:05 - Feb 10 with 941 viewsJack_Meoff

A thaw in Kim Jongs stance? on 21:59 - Feb 10 by max936

It is indeed, I read about China's development of new weapons that they've successfully developed ahead of other countries the framer missile system or somin, they've succeeded where others have failed, there seems to be a definite arms race going on all be it covertly.

Has regards bases I've no idea.

Heh. I bit max in fairness. Git.

Jokes aside though, can you imagine what sort of society could be built if we used technology to everyone's advantage rather than developing ever more expensive and lethal weapons that are justified by fear mongering bollocks? Call me a naive dreamer but it's getting so tiresome...

A thaw in Kim Jongs stance? on 22:27 - Feb 10 with 927 viewsmax936

A thaw in Kim Jongs stance? on 22:05 - Feb 10 by Jack_Meoff

Heh. I bit max in fairness. Git.

Jokes aside though, can you imagine what sort of society could be built if we used technology to everyone's advantage rather than developing ever more expensive and lethal weapons that are justified by fear mongering bollocks? Call me a naive dreamer but it's getting so tiresome...

I just wish countries would get along and just neutralise rogue governments, organisations such as ISIS, and work towards bigger and better trade deals and things that'll affect our lives such has working towards halting Global Warming and the likes, make a welcome change instead of spending billions upon billions on world ending weaponry.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024