Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
any reason this is so popular today ? 18:35 - Nov 9 with 600 viewsattila_the_hun

seems to have had a huge jump in views ? why? I know he has a beautiful Maria Callas type voice but there has to be some other reason for it being shared around surely

"I'm Free"

any reason this is so popular today ? on 12:15 - Nov 10 with 471 viewsattila_the_hun

oh right

"I'm Free"

any reason this is so popular today ? on 12:35 - Nov 10 with 443 viewsHighjack

It's probably dem virtuous, peace loving, love spreading, tolerant society chasing progressives who want their democratically elected leader dead?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

any reason this is so popular today ? on 12:38 - Nov 10 with 439 viewsLeonWasGod

any reason this is so popular today ? on 12:35 - Nov 10 by Highjack

It's probably dem virtuous, peace loving, love spreading, tolerant society chasing progressives who want their democratically elected leader dead?

To be fair, they're only downloading a track. I suspect Donald will survive such a vicious attack. Although it does raise the question whether they'll start beating the crap out of each other.
any reason this is so popular today ? on 06:13 - Nov 11 with 339 viewsattila_the_hun

any reason this is so popular today ? on 12:38 - Nov 10 by LeonWasGod

To be fair, they're only downloading a track. I suspect Donald will survive such a vicious attack. Although it does raise the question whether they'll start beating the crap out of each other.

its not gonna appear in the charts anytime soon though lol

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024