Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" 12:03 - Sep 22 with 1893 viewsswanjackal

BBC losing all their talent these days, harumph!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-37437498

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 12:29 - Sep 22 with 1568 viewsPegojack

He obviously didn't think doing a runner was Pointless.

I'll get my coat....
Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 12:32 - Sep 22 with 1559 viewsacejack3065

Maybe he just reached a tipping point?
Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 12:35 - Sep 22 with 1547 viewsCatullus

It was time for the final chase, he got right to the edge but it was pointless, now he needs an egghead to get him out of trouble

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ex Egghead auditoning for on 12:36 - Sep 22 with 1537 viewsswanjackal

Well it does look like it has the making to rival any of the Blockbusters in the cinema today.

Apparently, he will be charged at 12:45 today (this is a reference , yes)..........but he might Strike it Lucky.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2016 12:40]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 12:45 - Sep 22 with 1515 viewsshandyjack

you guys are all wrong, this man has been through a horrible ordeal and you're all using it to make cheap jokes, his whole lif is in Jeopardy here

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 12:47 - Sep 22 with 1512 viewsacejack3065

Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 12:45 - Sep 22 by shandyjack

you guys are all wrong, this man has been through a horrible ordeal and you're all using it to make cheap jokes, his whole lif is in Jeopardy here

I've got no sympathy, he's obviously some sort of criminal Mastermind.
Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 12:58 - Sep 22 with 1492 viewsQuakerJack

Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 12:45 - Sep 22 by shandyjack

If he hadn't been so dumb as to confess to it an autobiography just to sell books it wouldn't be... he'd have gotten away with it but he wrote about it and sold it to thousands... ironically he's employed for being clever...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Ex Egghead auditoning for on 12:59 - Sep 22 with 1482 viewsswanjackal

Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 12:58 - Sep 22 by QuakerJack

If he hadn't been so dumb as to confess to it an autobiography just to sell books it wouldn't be... he'd have gotten away with it but he wrote about it and sold it to thousands... ironically he's employed for being clever...

Yep, writing silly things like that just commenced a Countdown until he was caught.

He could always claim some form of memory loss when questioned, and claim his memory is Blankety Blank.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2016 13:02]

Login to get fewer ads

Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 13:01 - Sep 22 with 1476 viewsshandyjack

Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 12:58 - Sep 22 by QuakerJack

wooossshhhhh

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 13:09 - Sep 22 with 1457 viewsswanjackal

Apparently though it was self defence. When asked to "GIve Us a Clue" by the investigator, he admitted he was on a Busman's Holiday, Going for Gold with the missus, when someone came up and sprayed his nads with shiny spray paint, and stole his and his wife's Family Fortune.. Golden Balls or not, he had no option to attack when the assailant shouted "Take Me Out!".

Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 13:43 - Sep 22 with 1412 viewsHighjack

Two shocking things about that article:

A) he's only 46???

2) he's done modelling???

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 13:52 - Sep 22 with 1405 viewsswanjackal

Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 13:43 - Sep 22 by Highjack

Two shocking things about that article:

A) he's only 46???

2) he's done modelling???

I agree, you have to question whoever's decision it was to give him his Big Break.

Ex Egghead auditoning for on 14:36 - Sep 22 with 1372 viewsmonmouth

Lives down the road. This is his house.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ex Egghead auditoning for on 15:12 - Sep 22 with 1328 viewspikeypaul

Ex Egghead auditoning for on 14:36 - Sep 22 by monmouth

Lives down the road. This is his house.

So he was 18 when the incident happened.

Must have thought he had got away with it.

think he's a top chess player also,will have plenty of time to
practice if found guilty.

Hope he does not wear those flowery shirts when/ if he's inside.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Ex Egghead auditoning for on 15:23 - Sep 22 with 1312 viewsmonmouth

Ex Egghead auditoning for on 15:12 - Sep 22 by pikeypaul

Looks even more camp in real life. Pals with that fat Newport punter on the chase.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 16:03 - Sep 22 with 1280 viewsCountyJim

For a so called bright man wasnt the best thing to Fess up in a book was it
Ex Egghead auditoning for on 16:07 - Sep 22 with 1277 viewsswanjackal

Ex Egghead auditoning for on 15:12 - Sep 22 by pikeypaul

I agree with the flowery shirt comment, no adult male of sound mind should be seen in them, unless you are Tom Selleck.

Ex Egghead auditoning for on 16:14 - Sep 22 with 1261 viewspikeypaul

http://lifestyle.one/heat/celebrity/news/cj-de-mooi-eggheads-just-married-husban

He is living in Wales .

He's been banging another homosexual in Cardiff for 18 years the link above shows the
wedding photo.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2016 16:17]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 16:15 - Sep 22 with 1260 viewsBanosswan

Let's hope they don't have a sixteen man jury and he's found guilty fifteen to one

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 16:20 - Sep 22 with 1253 viewsCountyJim

He and the beast used to be in same quiz team at Ridgeway pub in Newport
Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 16:28 - Sep 22 with 1232 viewsMurph75

Not a good time for BBC quiz shows
Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 16:34 - Sep 22 with 1218 viewsBanosswan

Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 16:28 - Sep 22 by Murph75

Not a good time for BBC quiz shows

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Ex Egghead auditoning for on 16:45 - Sep 22 with 1204 viewsbuilthjack

Ex Egghead auditoning for on 16:07 - Sep 22 by swanjackal

I agree with the flowery shirt comment, no adult male of sound mind should be seen in them, unless you are Tom Selleck.

Or Darran

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ex Egghead auditoning for on 17:08 - Sep 22 with 1177 viewsswanjackal

Ex Egghead auditoning for on 16:45 - Sep 22 by builthjack

Or Darran

I stand by my original statement.

Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 17:13 - Sep 22 with 1160 viewsHighjack

Ex Egghead auditoning for "The Chase" on 16:15 - Sep 22 by Banosswan

Let's hope they don't have a sixteen man jury and he's found guilty fifteen to one

That would be almost a total wipeout. I imagine his solicitor has told him "if you brucies play your cards right and plead guilty you might get a better deal or no deal".

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024