Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JVZ 12:03 - Sep 19 with 6995 viewsDarran

I asked him a question on Twitter.....

Out of curiosity what's your take on the state the club appears to be in at the moment John?

He replied.....

Be proud to support a great premier league club, and stop moaning. GET A LIFE !!!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JVZ on 12:05 - Sep 19 with 3984 viewsblaine_scfc

Seen that Darran. Shocking.
JVZ on 12:07 - Sep 19 with 3980 viewsmonmouth

A lot of money buys you a lot of class obviously.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

JVZ on 12:07 - Sep 19 with 3980 viewsIAN05

He also asked someone else if they were jealous that he made so much money.

Clown
JVZ on 12:07 - Sep 19 with 3978 viewsDarran

JVZ on 12:05 - Sep 19 by blaine_scfc

Seen that Darran. Shocking.

Yes I thought so too it wasn't abusive or anything just a simple question.

JVZ on 12:12 - Sep 19 with 3938 viewsmagicdaps10

JVZ on 12:07 - Sep 19 by IAN05

Clown

Did he really?

Gracious! People like that just cant be talked too.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

JVZ on 12:25 - Sep 19 with 3846 viewswaynekerr55

I don't understand why you give the c*nt the time of day.

Why don't they f*ck off somewhere else.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

JVZ on 12:42 - Sep 19 with 3741 viewsHeadmaster

Jesus, he's completely out of touch.
JVZ on 13:19 - Sep 19 with 3597 viewsQuakerJack

Awful conduct to a genuine question... never had any class and always liked to run his mouth off... still, I had much admiration for him as he did step up when needed... that's what makes this whole thing worse, if they never did anything for us then I could just go about despising them, it's just extremely sad that their eyes lit up at the sight of money and very little care or thought was given to how the club would move forward afterward, i.e. investment and the intentions of the Americans, as well as the underhand way in which they conducted the business.

I thought your response to his tweet was good Darran... wonder if he'll say anything further to you...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

JVZ on 13:31 - Sep 19 with 3531 viewsWingstandwood

Well Zweden the ex-director and ex-SCFC supporting die-hard forever clings on to SCFC like a limpet because it does (in his own country of origin!) give him a degree of ‘celebrity-value’ and lots of ego-tripping and self publicity to boot. He can appear on the occasional Dutch TV show, radio show, newspaper and own book front cover etc courtesy of SCFC name and PL association.

The reality is? The guy was nothing but a ‘bit-part-player’ with a peripheral cameo role and micro-miniscule contribution towards the recent SCFC story. You see? Mel Nurse he is not! The guy is absolutely desperate to continue his SCFC association…..Because? Dutch TV shows, radio shows and newspapers do not want his presence and opinions about his only true contributive talent (anaglypta a speciality?) selling wallpaper.

Argus!

JVZ on 13:54 - Sep 19 with 3411 viewsyogibear_412

They are all full of mouth...I thank Leigh Dineen for being on twitter and trying to engage with fans - but when questioned about the approach to the transfer window and if he was worried - he simply wrote "No".

out of touch and out of date - those board members have made their bed and don't need to worry about our sad squad now.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2016 13:55]
JVZ on 15:51 - Sep 19 with 3190 viewsDewi1jack

JVZ on 12:07 - Sep 19 by monmouth

A lot of money buys you a lot of class obviously.

Maybe it would but,

It seems to have lessened the zero class Van clog had to start with.
Dimwit wasn't much better.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

JVZ on 16:31 - Sep 19 with 3104 viewsSmellyplumz

JVZ on 12:07 - Sep 19 by IAN05

Clown

If that's what he said then he is a c*nt simple as, try saying that to people's faces jvs see where it gets you. He is everything that is wrong with this club at the moment in a nutshell.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

JVZ on 17:01 - Sep 19 with 3026 viewsWingstandwood

JVZ on 12:07 - Sep 19 by Darran

Yes I thought so too it wasn't abusive or anything just a simple question.

What makes me shudder is the possibility that proven loose cannon JVZ could still gain access to more privileged/exclusive area's of PL football stadia. I have always felt uncomfortable with the thought of him rubbing shoulders with some of footballs more powerful figures i.e. respected footballing individuals, big-business and PL/FA governing types. The guy is no club ambassador for sure!

Argus!

JVZ on 17:10 - Sep 19 with 2992 viewsDarran

JVZ on 17:01 - Sep 19 by Wingstandwood

What makes me shudder is the possibility that proven loose cannon JVZ could still gain access to more privileged/exclusive area's of PL football stadia. I have always felt uncomfortable with the thought of him rubbing shoulders with some of footballs more powerful figures i.e. respected footballing individuals, big-business and PL/FA governing types. The guy is no club ambassador for sure!

Well he was in our directors box for the Chelsea game.

JVZ on 17:21 - Sep 19 with 2948 viewsWingstandwood

JVZ on 17:10 - Sep 19 by Darran

Well he was in our directors box for the Chelsea game.

Any individual that has sold all shares IMO has immediately forfeited any right to any privilege(s), perks and patronage associated with being a boardroom member.

Argus!

JVZ on 18:01 - Sep 19 with 2831 views1983

Perhaps he knows you have it in for him because you do seem to be a bit obsessed with him.

JVZ on 18:03 - Sep 19 with 2813 viewsDarran

JVZ on 18:01 - Sep 19 by 1983

Perhaps he knows you have it in for him because you do seem to be a bit obsessed with him.

Have it in for him?

Blimey yeah that'll be it.

JVZ on 18:11 - Sep 19 with 2785 views1983

You do seem to have been digging him out for a few years now Dar?

JVZ on 18:17 - Sep 19 with 2760 viewsOldjack

JVZ on 18:03 - Sep 19 by Darran

Have it in for him?

Blimey yeah that'll be it.

He obviously knows you're a tw*at ,stalk him a lot do you?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

JVZ on 18:27 - Sep 19 with 2720 viewsDarran

JVZ on 18:17 - Sep 19 by Oldjack

He obviously knows you're a tw*at ,stalk him a lot do you?

No Alan I've only ever asked him two questions on Twitter in two years.

JVZ on 18:33 - Sep 19 with 2684 viewsDewi1jack

JVZ on 18:27 - Sep 19 by Darran

No Alan I've only ever asked him two questions on Twitter in two years.

Bet you regret that as well.
Bloke's been an embarrassment for years on tw@ter. Leigh Dimwit the same from what's been posted about their comments through the years.

What was your reply to him btw?
Did he carry on the conversation or bottle it?
I don't use tw@ter

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

JVZ on 18:36 - Sep 19 with 2668 viewsDarran

JVZ on 18:33 - Sep 19 by Dewi1jack

Bloke's been an embarrassment for years on tw@ter. Leigh Dimwit the same from what's been posted about their comments through the years.

I don't use tw@ter

My reply was.....

Stop moaning?
I asked you a simple question. What's your take on our problems?

JVZ on 19:08 - Sep 19 with 2608 viewsdougie

JVZ on 18:33 - Sep 19 by Dewi1jack

I don't use tw@ter

I thought his reply to be completely out of order but when condemning them on Twitter people also need to look at the abuse hurled at them as well. I have no doubt children follow them so calling them c&nts etc on Twitter because we lost is a lot worse in my book. Dineen has generally just tried to play it down rather than antagonise. Jvz was about as antagonistic as it comes with that tweet and I am surprised more people didn't react.
JVZ on 19:16 - Sep 19 with 2567 viewsJackfath

He's a very rude man Darran. Try not to let him bother you.

I hope you're ok

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

JVZ on 19:19 - Sep 19 with 2546 viewsDarran

JVZ on 19:08 - Sep 19 by dougie

I thought his reply to be completely out of order but when condemning them on Twitter people also need to look at the abuse hurled at them as well. I have no doubt children follow them so calling them c&nts etc on Twitter because we lost is a lot worse in my book. Dineen has generally just tried to play it down rather than antagonise. Jvz was about as antagonistic as it comes with that tweet and I am surprised more people didn't react.

Yes I agree that's why I rarely swear and never abuse anyone on Twitter.

Funny post though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024