Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky is such an awful football broadcaster 19:30 - Oct 31 with 608 viewsE20Jack

Why have we been talking about Chelsea for the last 20mins in the build up to a Swansea v Stoke match. Can you imagine if there was a Man United v Chelsea match and the build up was basically a dissection of Swansea City and their season so far. There would be uproar!

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Sky is such an awful football broadcaster on 19:31 - Oct 31 with 597 viewsdcd14

Nothing changes.

That said it could have been any team outside the big boys playing tonight and the coverage would be the same!
Sky is such an awful football broadcaster on 19:32 - Oct 31 with 571 viewsMurph75

It does my nut in. What's the point in having goals on Sunday amongst other programmes if their going to keep bleating on about games from the weekend.

I've turned over to watch emmerdale and coronation street.
Sky is such an awful football broadcaster on 19:33 - Oct 31 with 557 viewsTheFranchise

I don't actually want them to talk about us at the moment.
Sky is such an awful football broadcaster on 19:34 - Oct 31 with 541 viewsmonmouth

I'm glad they're not talking about us.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sky is such an awful football broadcaster on 19:34 - Oct 31 with 529 viewsE20Jack

This is utterly ridiculous it's almost laughable.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Sky is such an awful football broadcaster on 19:35 - Oct 31 with 515 viewsexiledclaseboy

Switch on at 7.55pm, switch off at 9.55pm. I can't stand Sky's brand of mind numbing punditry.

Poll: Tory leader

Sky is such an awful football broadcaster on 19:42 - Oct 31 with 451 viewsmax936

Sky is such an awful football broadcaster on 19:35 - Oct 31 by exiledclaseboy

Switch on at 7.55pm, switch off at 9.55pm. I can't stand Sky's brand of mind numbing punditry.

I hope we haven't got to the talking horse that is Jamie Redknapp he gets right on my tits.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sky is such an awful football broadcaster on 19:48 - Oct 31 with 414 viewsbazzool

Guys im watching it on tsn1 and its just been about us and stoke and very positive talk towards us , i put it on around 19.15
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024