Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack to a King part 2? 19:13 - Sep 29 with 1324 viewsdeanscfc

In my head I can't stop imagining how the last few months have gone something like this...

Swans Director 1: "Heard about these Yanks wanting to buy us out? 100m valuation.  I'm seriously tempted."

Swans Director 2: "Yep I saw it".

Swans Director 1: "I think it's time to sell up.  Our shares are sky high at the moment but last season was too close for comfort...we nearly went down.  This has been great but now is the best time to cash out".

Swans Director 2: "Yeah..it is tempting...but to these guys? They know nothing about football...what will we tell the fans? We can't just sell out like that.  The trust will be fuming.."

Swans Director 1: "It'll be fine.. We'll release a statement saying that this was the best deal on the table for the good of the club, leaving out that it was the highest offer for us personally.  We'll get Huw to stay on to manage things for a bit to make sure it doesn't go tits up"

Huw: "For F*ck Sake ...up to me again is it boys? Yeah alright then ..i guess we'll all benefit from it (££)"

<Deal completed and announcement made>

<New board sit down together to discuss the remainder of the summer window and player transfers>

Huw: "So how much are you putting into the pot for new player acquisitions?"

Yanks: "Well, we wanted to talk to you about that.  Look, we've just spent a sh*tload of money buying the majority of this club...we don't want to have to spend a dollar more anytime soon".

Huw: "ummm.  You realise how tough this league is right boys? We nearly went down last season and a couple of our best players are about to leave".

Yanks: "Use the sky TV money."

Huw: "Yeah but this is covering costs..we made a loss last season paying off our ex manager etc.  I mean, I can be a tight b*stard but this is taking the p*ss...We just told the fans you were prepared to invest heavily".

Yanks: "It can't be as difficult as you say...let's get this Italian dude in here and see what he thinks about our chances".

<Gudiolin called in to the board room>

Yanks: "So Coach Guidolin can you bring glory to the Swans and get us to win the premier league series championship?"

Guidolin: "Nononono Isaaa ...very difficult".

Yanks: "why not? We want a positive mental attitude"

Guidolin: "The uhh squad... Is uhh ...how you say... I think...a bit light? <nods>"

Huw: "To be fair ...it's a bit light.  We need some strikers at least."

Yanks: "ok...tv money for the strikers...the rest...we believe in you coach Guidolin"

<Roll on to the 5th game of the season...Swans in 17th>

Yanks to Huw: "What in God's name is going on? We can't let this Coach Guidolin continue like this...he's ruining our plans...look how many touch downs all other teams are scoring compared to us!"

Huw: "Goals..."

Jack to a King part 2? on 19:20 - Sep 29 with 1292 viewslonglostjack

Very good

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jack to a King part 2? on 19:25 - Sep 29 with 1268 viewsmorningstar

From A Jack to Spinal Tap.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Jack to a King part 2? on 19:28 - Sep 29 with 1256 viewsOldjack

I'd imagine that's pretty close to the truth .It may well end in tears

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jack to a King part 2? on 19:32 - Sep 29 with 1236 viewsSwanjack10

Jack to a Tvvat is the next dvd.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Jack to a King part 2? on 19:42 - Sep 29 with 1187 viewsmax936

Jack to a King part 2? on 19:32 - Sep 29 by Swanjack10

Jack to a Tvvat is the next dvd.

Verg good SJ , Jack to a Viper is maybe more apt though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jack to a King part 2? on 19:47 - Sep 29 with 1169 viewsunion_jack

Jack to a King part 2? on 19:42 - Sep 29 by max936

Verg good SJ , Jack to a Viper is maybe more apt though.

But doesn't have the same ring to it!

Good one!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Jack to a King part 2? on 20:18 - Sep 29 with 1109 viewsJack_Meoff

Jack to a Con (ference) ?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Jack to a King part 2? on 20:27 - Sep 29 with 1078 viewsmax936

Jack to a King part 2? on 19:47 - Sep 29 by union_jack

But doesn't have the same ring to it!

Good one!

I'll get my coat!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Jack to a King part 2? on 22:48 - Sep 29 with 928 viewsNookiejack

Very clever

The first scene would probably be where the Ex shareholders allegedly put together the marketing pack, that was sent to potential investors around the world - to sell their stakes in the club - excluding the Trust.

It apparently wasn't the Yanks approaching them. It was the other way around.

So maybe this scene would include something on the lines of the Trust stake originally being left in the marketing pack by mistake and the ex shareholders instructing persons putting it together to tippex out the Trust stake - before it was sent out.

It appears the ex shareholders wanted to sell as you say because last season was too close to comfort. Jenkins has alluded that certain key players, who had got us to the PL and kept us there - were the backbone of the club i.e. Leon, Rangel and Ash were all getting older and coming to the end of their careers.

Hence ex shareholders didn't want to take the risk of getting relegated - resulting in the value of their shares plummeting. As businessmen it looks like they were right and sold at the top of the market.
Jack to a King part 2? on 14:28 - Sep 30 with 728 viewsdeanscfc

Jack to a King part 2? on 22:48 - Sep 29 by Nookiejack

Very clever

The first scene would probably be where the Ex shareholders allegedly put together the marketing pack, that was sent to potential investors around the world - to sell their stakes in the club - excluding the Trust.

So maybe this scene would include something on the lines of the Trust stake originally being left in the marketing pack by mistake and the ex shareholders instructing persons putting it together to tippex out the Trust stake - before it was sent out.

It appears the ex shareholders wanted to sell as you say because last season was too close to comfort. Jenkins has alluded that certain key players, who had got us to the PL and kept us there - were the backbone of the club i.e. Leon, Rangel and Ash were all getting older and coming to the end of their careers.

Hence ex shareholders didn't want to take the risk of getting relegated - resulting in the value of their shares plummeting. As businessmen it looks like they were right and sold at the top of the market.

Sounds about right. Well you can do the introductory scenes. Hollywood awaits...
Jack to a King part 2? on 14:58 - Sep 30 with 698 viewsLeonisGod

With some added bed-hopping shenanigans if the rumours were true, so an 18 certificate for this one.
Jack to a King part 2? on 00:36 - Oct 1 with 616 viewsdeanscfc

Jack to a King part 2? on 14:58 - Sep 30 by LeonisGod

With some added bed-hopping shenanigans if the rumours were true, so an 18 certificate for this one.

Haha..good point. Running length 3 hours this one.
Jack to a King part 2? on 06:59 - Oct 1 with 572 viewsDr_Winston

Jack to a King part 2? on 22:48 - Sep 29 by Nookiejack

Very clever

The ex-shareholders started looking to sell in 2014. JtaK was released at the end of that year, and was by the clubs own admission a marketing tool.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jack to a King part 2? on 21:54 - Oct 31 with 427 viewsdeanscfc

Jack to a King part 2? on 06:59 - Oct 1 by Dr_Winston

The ex-shareholders started looking to sell in 2014. JtaK was released at the end of that year, and was by the clubs own admission a marketing tool.

Bumping this as a possible(!) slight defence of Huw Jenkins. I think we can all imagine how the next scene would play out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024