Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What should Lord Bony change his name to? 13:57 - Oct 31 with 1012 viewsHighjack

What should Lord Bony change his name to?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What should Lord Bony change his name to? on 13:58 - Oct 31 with 1011 viewsHighjack

As Bony now plays for the enemy and is almost guaranteed to score against us tonight I think a change is needed.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

What should Lord Bony change his name to? on 14:13 - Oct 31 with 994 viewsmonmouth

Archduke Franz Fernandez

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What should Lord Bony change his name to? on 14:47 - Oct 31 with 960 viewsHighjack

What should Lord Bony change his name to? on 14:13 - Oct 31 by monmouth

Archduke Franz Fernandez

Are you suggesting he should be shot?

What should Lord Bony change his name to? on 14:58 - Oct 31 with 949 viewsmonmouth

What should Lord Bony change his name to? on 14:47 - Oct 31 by Highjack

Thus triggering World War III.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What should Lord Bony change his name to? on 15:17 - Oct 31 with 926 viewsLegend83

I always like a good "Sir <firstname> of <surname>" so I'll go with - Sir Leroy of Fer.
What should Lord Bony change his name to? on 15:35 - Oct 31 with 907 viewsjacktar

a) Toot de Hoorn

or

b) Pop my Cork

but most likely

c) Door Amat.

After all posters on here have been walking all over Lord Bony for months mun.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

What should Lord Bony change his name to? on 20:40 - Oct 31 with 827 viewsLord_Bony

What should Lord Bony change his name to? on 14:47 - Oct 31 by Highjack

Yes,it's the only solution.

In my next life I would like to come back as Lord Llorente ...arse licker and sycophant extraordinaire.

Life would be so much easier.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

What should Lord Bony change his name to? on 02:38 - Nov 1 with 769 viewsDyfnant

What should Lord Bony change his name to? on 13:58 - Oct 31 by Highjack

As Bony now plays for the enemy and is almost guaranteed to score against us tonight I think a change is needed.

Lord Bellwhiff

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

What should Lord Bony change his name to? on 08:25 - Nov 1 with 704 viewsDevz00

Naughty Naughton

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

What should Lord Bony change his name to? on 11:47 - Nov 1 with 649 viewsHighjack

What should Lord Bony change his name to? on 13:58 - Oct 31 by Highjack

I farcking knew it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024