Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Together stronger-Remember 20:42 - Dec 3 with 544 viewsjack2jack

You can shout me down if you like,and I'm pretty new on here,we all know that we are in the sh1t,and we all have our different views on what's needed on the pitch,and what has happened to the club in recent years/month/years. But come on people,all this infighting is not what this club was all about. It saddens me to see that,for no fault of ours,this once great club is falling apart around our ears,club sold out,lack of player investment,poor management appointment,etc etc.It sure as hell looks like The Championship is beckoning, but the fans have been the lifeblood of this club for a long time,and I think we all need to stick together,not that we can change things in the short term maybe.But is this where we are now,come on people together stronger remember, YJB's
Together stronger-Remember on 21:14 - Dec 3 with 476 viewsbathgatejack

I agree bud but that was fukin pants today
Together stronger-Remember on 21:21 - Dec 3 with 446 viewsjack2jack

Together stronger-Remember on 21:14 - Dec 3 by bathgatejack

I know mate but I find this all very disheartening. We go to Liberty most home games,and meet some great people,who have obviously invested their whole lives to following their club,and to see it going downhill at a rate of knots is sad,dont you think.
Together stronger-Remember on 21:31 - Dec 3 with 417 viewsbathgatejack

Together stronger-Remember on 21:14 - Dec 3 by bathgatejack

defo. you need to pump cash into the team in the p/l or its just no gonna happen bud. Huw has been a tight arse so really we,ve all seen it coming. Come on lets get it right. Rangel has been pushed out the team for a player not that much better than himself. To advance at least he should have been out the squad 3/4 years back. That's just 1 to mention
Together stronger-Remember on 21:35 - Dec 3 with 400 viewsjack2jack

Together stronger-Remember on 21:31 - Dec 3 by bathgatejack

defo. you need to pump cash into the team in the p/l or its just no gonna happen bud. Huw has been a tight arse so really we,ve all seen it coming. Come on lets get it right. Rangel has been pushed out the team for a player not that much better than himself. To advance at least he should have been out the squad 3/4 years back. That's just 1 to mention

Little or no proper player recruitment in January will put the tin hat on it,get it wrong or non existent were surely fecked.Sad times.cheers mate
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024