Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today 20:05 - Dec 26 with 2763 viewsDarran

A mate in the press just sent it to me.

Bob is asked the question Are there any circumstances under which you would resign.

Bob gives a one word answer ........ No!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:07 - Dec 26 with 2709 viewsCooperman

I wouldn't expect anything different to be fair to him, even from someone who must be broken inside.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:07 - Dec 26 with 2709 viewsSmellyplumz

Why bother posting this we all know he will never leave.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:07 - Dec 26 with 2697 viewsJackBaston

Because he's a selfish bell whod rather ruin his career and make some dollar than resign
Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:08 - Dec 26 with 2691 viewsswancity

And ?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:10 - Dec 26 with 2614 viewsFerrieBodde

Why in the world would he resign? Resigning means missing out on a compensation payout worth millions. Who in their right mind in his shoes would resign?
Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:12 - Dec 26 with 2573 viewsUplandsJack

And being honest, from a personal point of view he'd be mad to...
Give up his pay-off, for what? He owes us nothing personally. No attachment to us, foook he probably hadn't even heard of us till he got the call....
Nah he's going no where till they accept they dropped a boll#ck and sack him....
He will then be on the next first class seat he can find back to the good old us of a, with a hefty wedge to retire on....
Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:15 - Dec 26 with 2500 viewsporschejack

Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:07 - Dec 26 by Smellyplumz

Why bother posting this we all know he will never leave.

I agree plumz , but the rose tint glasses brigade will not be convinced until they see him in charge next season .
Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:24 - Dec 26 with 2373 viewsswansmad

Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:07 - Dec 26 by JackBaston

Because he's a selfish bell whod rather ruin his career and make some dollar than resign

''Because he's a selfish bell whod rather ruin his career and make some dollar than resign"

That's the exact question that the press boys should have put to him.
Login to get fewer ads

Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:31 - Dec 26 with 2271 viewsjack247

He won't resign, why should he? It's not as if he is coming back to top flight football after leaving us.

If I was him and it was a club I had no connection to, I'd hang on for a payout or hope the owners were inept enormous the to keep employing me.
Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:38 - Dec 26 with 2210 viewskarnataka

Having got home from the match about an hour ago after a miserable journey, I had a quick bite to eat and then came on here forlornly hoping to read he'd either resigned or been sacked.
Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:39 - Dec 26 with 2196 viewsWhiterockin

Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:07 - Dec 26 by JackBaston

It's just the American way.
Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:47 - Dec 26 with 2101 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:39 - Dec 26 by Whiterockin

its the AmeriCant way, and certainly not the swansea way
Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:48 - Dec 26 with 2077 viewsGroo

No different from virtually every other manager

Groo does what Groo does best

Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:48 - Dec 26 with 2077 viewsTheFranchise

[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 20:49]
Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:49 - Dec 26 with 2062 viewsNeathJack

Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:48 - Dec 26 by TheFranchise

[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 20:49]

Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:50 - Dec 26 with 2025 viewsicecoldjack

Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:38 - Dec 26 by karnataka

Having got home from the match about an hour ago after a miserable journey, I had a quick bite to eat and then came on here forlornly hoping to read he'd either resigned or been sacked.

I was clinging to the same hope when I got in .

Sad as fook init, the yank prick is still in charge
Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 21:28 - Dec 26 with 1821 viewskarnataka

Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:50 - Dec 26 by icecoldjack

I was clinging to the same hope when I got in .

Sad as fook init, the yank prick is still in charge

Well, there are now threads on here that suggest we've got our wish!
Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 21:38 - Dec 26 with 1724 viewsjacktar

He'll be sacked before the Bournemouth game.
When the penny finally drops with our American owners that they are watching their investment disappearing down the toilet.
Believe me!

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 22:23 - Dec 26 with 1481 viewssP7qupUf

Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 20:39 - Dec 26 by Whiterockin

American business is...if you are not up to it you are sacked....unless the people who hired you don't want to admit they are wrong.
Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 09:24 - Dec 27 with 802 viewsjacktar

Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 22:23 - Dec 26 by sP7qupUf

American business is...if you are not up to it you are sacked....unless the people who hired you don't want to admit they are wrong.

But they could blame Jenkins mun. They did say that they would not interfere with the way he runs the club (Ha Ha Ha), so it is obviously his fault for hiring Bob. Just as well sack Jenkins as well then.
Just what is needed in my opinion, two birds with one stone.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 09:28 - Dec 27 with 763 viewsjack247

Just heard an interview with Bob from the press room today on 09:24 - Dec 27 by jacktar

But they could blame Jenkins mun. They did say that they would not interfere with the way he runs the club (Ha Ha Ha), so it is obviously his fault for hiring Bob. Just as well sack Jenkins as well then.
Just what is needed in my opinion, two birds with one stone.

Jenkins is there so they can appoint third rate MLS managers, sell our best players then turn around and say 'Huw runs the football side of things'. He is their patsy and they will keep him as long as they can.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024