Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ranocchia 09:46 - Jan 4 with 1943 viewsshandyjack

Linked with the Inter CH today. Any Italian football watchers know anything about him?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ranocchia on 09:50 - Jan 4 with 1919 viewsgrfn

He is terrible.
He makes so many stupid mistakes almost every game and causes a lot of unnecessary fouls.
We are better off, as both Mawson and FF are better than him.
Ranocchia on 09:53 - Jan 4 with 1902 viewsswanjackal

He's shockingly bad...not that I have seen him play at all, but this seems to be the go to response for everyone, no matter who we are linked to :P.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Ranocchia on 10:22 - Jan 4 with 1748 viewscostalotta

Yes.

He was considered a big prospect a few years ago but has failed up to live up to his potential.

Has a mistake a game in him and although strong in the tackle and a good positional sense he is prone to complete lapses in concentration. He's a ball player though and will be able to play our game but i'd worry about his temperament and ability to perform for 90 mins error free.

Perhaps PC can get the best of out him and to perform for the remainder of the season. If thats the case he could be a reasonable acquisition and perhaps all we could attract given our predicament.
Ranocchia on 10:26 - Jan 4 with 1717 viewsmagicdaps10

28yr old Italian International who captained Inter the season before last..................leave him alone i say!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ranocchia on 11:11 - Jan 4 with 1583 viewsjackrmee

Ranocchia on 10:26 - Jan 4 by magicdaps10

28yr old Italian International who captained Inter the season before last..................leave him alone i say!

"28yr old Italian International who captained Inter the season before last..................leave him alone i say!"

Some people must rate him ^^^

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Ranocchia on 11:12 - Jan 4 with 1569 viewsmagicdaps10

Ranocchia on 11:11 - Jan 4 by jackrmee

"28yr old Italian International who captained Inter the season before last..................leave him alone i say!"

Some people must rate him ^^^

Exactly!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ranocchia on 11:13 - Jan 4 with 1555 viewsBrynmill_Jack

To hell with it - let's just get Chico back and make him captain. He's got the heart to see us through this

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ranocchia on 11:19 - Jan 4 with 1525 viewsDrizzy

Ranocchia on 11:13 - Jan 4 by Brynmill_Jack

To hell with it - let's just get Chico back and make him captain. He's got the heart to see us through this

For the love of God will you shut up about Flores? He's not coming back. Ever. He's finished in Europe's top leagues as he's been semi-retired for the past three years. Get over it.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Login to get fewer ads

Ranocchia on 11:24 - Jan 4 with 1490 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ranocchia on 11:19 - Jan 4 by Drizzy

For the love of God will you shut up about Flores? He's not coming back. Ever. He's finished in Europe's top leagues as he's been semi-retired for the past three years. Get over it.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ranocchia on 11:27 - Jan 4 with 1446 viewsBloodyhills

In recent seasons, however, Ranocchia has drawn criticism due to his decision making and proneness to errors when under pressure, as well as his lack of pace, as his fitness has been affected several injuries

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Ranocchia on 11:41 - Jan 4 with 1391 viewsswanjackal

Ranocchia on 11:27 - Jan 4 by Bloodyhills

In recent seasons, however, Ranocchia has drawn criticism due to his decision making and proneness to errors when under pressure, as well as his lack of pace, as his fitness has been affected several injuries

Sounds like a perfect fit for us :p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Ranocchia on 12:08 - Jan 4 with 1257 viewsTheKirkyLife

After doing some stat reading I'd steer clear with a barge pole. Why not save the fee and get Caceres?
Ranocchia on 12:19 - Jan 4 with 1207 viewsairedale

Ranocchia on 11:13 - Jan 4 by Brynmill_Jack

He wouldn't come back if the minkey wasn't allowed into the UK.
Ranocchia on 12:11 - May 14 with 772 viewsgrfn

Ranocchia on 09:50 - Jan 4 by grfn

He is terrible.
He makes so many stupid mistakes almost every game and causes a lot of unnecessary fouls.
We are better off, as both Mawson and FF are better than him.

told you
Ranocchia on 12:47 - May 14 with 584 viewsWxmJax

Ranocchia on 12:11 - May 14 by grfn

told you

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024