Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boxing/kickboxing injuries 22:35 - Jun 23 with 2028 viewsDrGonzo

Specifically tendon injuries to toes and fingers/thumbs. I'm assuming that's what I have. Any advice what to do with these? Doctor's ain't particularly interested and they won't go away.
Boxing/kickboxing injuries on 22:58 - Jun 23 with 2013 viewsBanosswan

Speaking from a rugby finger/hand injury perspective, buy and work out with a Powerball.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Boxing/kickboxing injuries on 23:02 - Jun 23 with 2007 viewsDrGonzo

Jersey finger? Think my thumb went the other way.

What's that anyway, a medicine ball?
Boxing/kickboxing injuries on 23:10 - Jun 23 with 1998 viewsBanosswan

Boxing/kickboxing injuries on 23:02 - Jun 23 by DrGonzo

Jersey finger? Think my thumb went the other way.

What's that anyway, a medicine ball?

It's like a gyroscope that you have to control in your hand. It really strengthens the grip etc, only 10-20 quid.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Boxing/kickboxing injuries on 15:10 - Jun 24 with 1917 viewsDrGonzo

Ta mate.
Boxing/kickboxing injuries on 15:54 - Jun 24 with 1904 viewsTheFranchise

What have you done?

NHS Doctors/GPs give no sh*ts about your sport. You'll need to go private if it needs sorting.
Boxing/kickboxing injuries on 16:21 - Jun 24 with 1897 viewscontroversial_jack

Private physios or try the drop in physio centre at the Sandfields P Talbot medical centre
Boxing/kickboxing injuries on 00:04 - Jun 25 with 1850 viewsDrGonzo

Don't know exactly. Thought I broke my thumb at first, bent it inwards on an elbow. Feels like it's getting better then I caught it on the steering wheel. Big toe bent some shape as well. Or that might have caught an elbow again. Can't remember exactly.

Maybe I'll give that drop in a go. Didn't think it was serious enough but it's not going away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024