Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good Friday agreement.... 20 years today. 18:48 - Apr 10 with 1228 viewsSwanjaxs

Paul Murphy take a bow 🇮🇪

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Good Friday agreement.... 20 years today. on 18:56 - Apr 10 with 1209 viewsexiledclaseboy

Also John Major, Tony Blair, Mo Mowlam, Ian Paisley, Martin Mcguiness and many, many others.

It should be a National disgrace that certain, mostly Tory, politicians and commentators are now trying to undermine this sterling piece of work because some of the agreement’s provisions are inconvenient for Brexit.

Poll: Tory leader

Good Friday agreement.... 20 years today. on 18:57 - Apr 10 with 1207 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Mr Murphy ☘️🇮🇪

Giants compared to todays political leaders.
What has happenec to us ?

Peace, love, and Swansea City.

Beware of the Risen People

Good Friday agreement.... 20 years today. on 18:59 - Apr 10 with 1200 viewsLeonWasGod

Good Friday agreement.... 20 years today. on 18:56 - Apr 10 by exiledclaseboy

Also John Major, Tony Blair, Mo Mowlam, Ian Paisley, Martin Mcguiness and many, many others.

It should be a National disgrace that certain, mostly Tory, politicians and commentators are now trying to undermine this sterling piece of work because some of the agreement’s provisions are inconvenient for Brexit.

Quite. But peace in N Ireland is secondary to Murdoch's agenda. Hopefully a sensible solution can be found that doesn't undermine the hard work that went into the agreement and on the ground in the 20 years since
Good Friday agreement.... 20 years today. on 19:00 - Apr 10 with 1197 viewsSwanjaxs

Good Friday agreement.... 20 years today. on 18:56 - Apr 10 by exiledclaseboy

This in bucket loads ✌

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Good Friday agreement.... 20 years today. on 19:14 - Apr 10 with 1169 viewsLord_Bony

It wasn't that much of a success, the sectarian hatred is still boiling beneath the surface there. It wouldn't tak a lot to spark it off again.

It will take at least another two generations for it to be washed out.

What with no government or ruling executive body in NI ATM and the threat of Brexit putting a spanner in the works,it doesn't look good for the future of the Good Friday Agreement.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Good Friday agreement.... 20 years today. on 19:28 - Apr 10 with 1144 viewsSwanjaxs

Good Friday agreement.... 20 years today. on 19:14 - Apr 10 by Lord_Bony

It wasn't that much of a success, the sectarian hatred is still boiling beneath the surface there. It wouldn't tak a lot to spark it off again.

It will take at least another two generations for it to be washed out.

What with no government or ruling executive body in NI ATM and the threat of Brexit putting a spanner in the works,it doesn't look good for the future of the Good Friday Agreement.

Will only be resolved when the butcher's apron is taken away... some mite say 🇮🇪

Good Friday agreement.... 20 years today. on 19:38 - Apr 10 with 1115 viewsWingstandwood

If it should ever start up again the IRA will lose bigtime! Unlike the 1970's - 1980's- 1990's the IRA can now be watched wherever its active service units decide to go.... CCTV is now everywhere. Technology like number plate recognition has arrived. Drone reconnaissance has arrived, even better satellite imagery has arrived and the need for dug in observation operatives now has an alternative i.e. covert video technology. Vast once out of bound areas of a place like South Armagh can now have every windy lane, every road, every farmhouse and every (I.E.D making) derelict barn bugged, monitored, watched and recorded 24hrs a day.

The IRA (Loyalists also) would be absolutely bonkers if a decision was made to go back to old ways.

Argus!

Good Friday agreement.... 20 years today. on 19:43 - Apr 10 with 1107 viewssherpajacob

Good Friday agreement.... 20 years today. on 19:38 - Apr 10 by Wingstandwood

If it should ever start up again the IRA will lose bigtime! Unlike the 1970's - 1980's- 1990's the IRA can now be watched wherever its active service units decide to go.... CCTV is now everywhere. Technology like number plate recognition has arrived. Drone reconnaissance has arrived, even better satellite imagery has arrived and the need for dug in observation operatives now has an alternative i.e. covert video technology. Vast once out of bound areas of a place like South Armagh can now have every windy lane, every road, every farmhouse and every (I.E.D making) derelict barn bugged, monitored, watched and recorded 24hrs a day.

The IRA (Loyalists also) would be absolutely bonkers if a decision was made to go back to old ways.

They'll base themselves in Salisbury.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Good Friday agreement.... 20 years today. on 19:51 - Apr 10 with 1092 viewsKilkennyjack

Good Friday agreement.... 20 years today. on 19:38 - Apr 10 by Wingstandwood

Strange post...?

We are all celebrating 20 years of peace in the north of Ireland..

Tory Brexit has now made a united Ireland inevitable.
Thats the bottom line.
It is simply a matter of when...?

☘️

Good Friday agreement.... 20 years today. on 20:01 - Apr 10 with 1075 viewsWingstandwood

Good Friday agreement.... 20 years today. on 19:51 - Apr 10 by Kilkennyjack

Strange post...?

Thats the bottom line.

☘️

It's not a strange post i.e. "The war is over"! There will never ever be a return to previous times!

Argus!

Good Friday agreement.... 20 years today. on 20:45 - Apr 10 with 1009 viewsKilkennyjack

Good Friday agreement.... 20 years today. on 20:01 - Apr 10 by Wingstandwood

It's not a strange post i.e. "The war is over"! There will never ever be a return to previous times!

Fair enough.

The Maybot does not really understand mind, and dumbo Boris’s comments already display zero understanding. Like Camden and Westminster...be fecked ?!

Good Friday agreement.... 20 years today. on 00:48 - Apr 11 with 940 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Good Friday agreement.... 20 years today. on 19:51 - Apr 10 by Kilkennyjack

Strange post...?

Thats the bottom line.

☘️

And thats fine by me. May can't then be propped up by the DUP (a just reward for their treachery).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024