Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The whole ground singing 17:30 - Sep 3 with 3593 viewsbuilthjack

Russell Martins Barmy Army
For full 7 minutes
Loud and proud.
It looks like the real fans are behind him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The whole ground singing on 17:32 - Sep 3 with 1764 viewsCatullus

The whole ground? When was this then? Not to be negative about it but it wasn't happening in the family stand.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The whole ground singing on 17:33 - Sep 3 with 1746 views73__73

This thread ain’t going to end well

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

The whole ground singing on 17:35 - Sep 3 with 1746 viewsbuilthjack

The whole ground singing on 17:32 - Sep 3 by Catullus

The whole ground? When was this then? Not to be negative about it but it wasn't happening in the family stand.

You must have fallen asleep Cat. Last few minutes and the 5 minutes injury.
All around us in the family stand, Nd full on in the east. Even the West.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The whole ground singing on 17:35 - Sep 3 with 1740 viewsbuilthjack

The whole ground singing on 17:33 - Sep 3 by 73__73

This thread ain’t going to end well

Bet you were singing and clapping

The whole ground singing on 17:40 - Sep 3 with 1707 views73__73

The whole ground singing on 17:35 - Sep 3 by builthjack

Bet you were singing and clapping

I always back the team, and still support the manager, even after some shambolic performances so far this season.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

The whole ground singing on 17:42 - Sep 3 with 1706 viewsbuilthjack

The whole ground singing on 17:40 - Sep 3 by 73__73

I always back the team, and still support the manager, even after some shambolic performances so far this season.

Agree

The whole ground singing on 17:42 - Sep 3 with 1706 viewsCatullus

The whole ground singing on 17:35 - Sep 3 by builthjack

You must have fallen asleep Cat. Last few minutes and the 5 minutes injury.
All around us in the family stand, Nd full on in the east. Even the West.

We are in the West corner of the family stand and it was quiet down there, I heard it being sung but it was mostly in the East.

I'm not saying it didn't happen but it was hardly the whole ground.

Maybe the "not real" fans had stayed away? The crowd dipped below 16k for the first time and there were more QPR than the last few away followings.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The whole ground singing on 17:55 - Sep 3 with 1629 viewsBoundy

Extremely loud and sustained in the east and even after the players etc had all disappeared down the tunnel ,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

The whole ground singing on 17:57 - Sep 3 with 1622 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I suspect the crowd were trying to encourage our defenders to clear the ball in injury time. Thankfully Fisher was on the bench.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The whole ground singing on 17:57 - Sep 3 with 1617 viewsbuilthjack

The whole ground singing on 17:55 - Sep 3 by Boundy

Extremely loud and sustained in the east and even after the players etc had all disappeared down the tunnel ,

Same in the South East.

The whole ground singing on 17:57 - Sep 3 with 1614 viewsvetchonian

What a post to incite division after a good performance to get our first home win since March
We are all real fans and I was singing too in the West
leave it there Builth enjoy the win which came from a departure from Martinball that many have criticised but today we saw a change and it got the result

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The whole ground singing on 17:58 - Sep 3 with 1608 viewsbuilthjack

The whole ground singing on 17:57 - Sep 3 by vetchonian

What a post to incite division after a good performance to get our first home win since March
leave it there Builth enjoy the win which came from a departure from Martinball that many have criticised but today we saw a change and it got the result

Well done

The whole ground singing on 18:02 - Sep 3 with 1588 viewsCatullus

That's what drew my response, the suggestion that if we complained about how things have been, we are not real fans. I bet very many people who were singing today have also moaned because when leaving the pub most people were wondering what we were going to get today.

It turned out to be a good, hard fought team performance where they all worked for each other. Theres still plenty of room for improvement but todays team selection and that peformance is a solid foundation to build on.

The whole ground singing on 18:07 - Sep 3 with 1563 viewsbennytheblue

The whole ground singing on 18:02 - Sep 3 by Catullus

That's what drew my response, the suggestion that if we complained about how things have been, we are not real fans. I bet very many people who were singing today have also moaned because when leaving the pub most people were wondering what we were going to get today.

It turned out to be a good, hard fought team performance where they all worked for each other. Theres still plenty of room for improvement but todays team selection and that peformance is a solid foundation to build on.

Crikey u all wanted him gone last week…..things change quickly down your way hey
The whole ground singing on 18:10 - Sep 3 with 1541 viewsbuilthjack

It's good to hear the West singing, fair play.

The whole ground singing on 18:10 - Sep 3 with 1531 viewsunion_jack

The whole ground singing on 18:07 - Sep 3 by bennytheblue

Crikey u all wanted him gone last week…..things change quickly down your way hey

It will take a lot more than today for me to change my opinion but it’s a small step in the right direction.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The whole ground singing on 18:10 - Sep 3 with 1532 viewsbuilthjack

How did your lot get on today?

The whole ground singing on 18:19 - Sep 3 with 1488 viewspencoedjack

The whole ground singing on 17:55 - Sep 3 by Boundy

Well I’m on the half way line of the East & can’t say I heard it.
The whole ground singing on 18:29 - Sep 3 with 1441 viewsjojaca

Very loud from my south stand seat, you could sense the desperation to see game out.

Even when you know, you never know?

The whole ground singing on 18:30 - Sep 3 with 1434 viewsmagicdaps10

I was in the box today and it was a loud singing of Martin's name at the end and it was also coming from the west stand also.

That was a battling performance against a very decent QPR team.

Great atmosphere..... I never heard a boo aimed towards any of our players or the bench.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The whole ground singing on 18:31 - Sep 3 with 1426 viewsmagicdaps10

Also the whole crowd and dugout jumped up when that final whistle went.

A turning point maybe!?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The whole ground singing on 18:39 - Sep 3 with 1395 viewsonehunglow

Give it a rest man.
Take a day off
We're all happy
Real,plastic ,part time,long distance
Gay
Straight

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The whole ground singing on 19:04 - Sep 3 with 1335 viewsbuilthjack

The whole ground singing on 18:19 - Sep 3 by pencoedjack

AYE

The whole ground singing on 19:18 - Sep 3 with 1296 viewsTreforys_Jack

The whole ground singing on 18:19 - Sep 3 by pencoedjack

Really Penc ? It was bouncing, amazed you didn't hear it.
The whole ground singing on 19:20 - Sep 3 with 1284 viewsvetchonian

One swallow doesn’t make a swallow but we won today and won as a result of change in formation tactics without sacrificing good football jury still out for me but that’s football fans eh Benny
I see you are back to your proper place on the pecking order

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024