Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inter Milan fans 11:11 - Sep 4 with 2000 viewsperchrockjack

In response to Lukaku and his monkey chants complaint,apparently it ain't racist and he has to understand that it how it is in Italy.

Well,you took the money,son,so run.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Inter Milan fans on 11:59 - Sep 4 with 1622 viewsbakajack

Utterly ridiculous statement to put out, cannot possibly see Lukaku reading that and thinking "oh okay, that's cool"...
Inter Milan fans on 12:45 - Sep 4 with 1580 viewsKGriz16

Why should he accept racism? Why should anyone be subjected to anyone because of the colour of their skin? What a f*cking appalling attitude the OP has to racism.
Inter Milan fans on 13:20 - Sep 4 with 1525 viewsCjg63a

Inter Milan fans on 12:45 - Sep 4 by KGriz16

Why should he accept racism? Why should anyone be subjected to anyone because of the colour of their skin? What a f*cking appalling attitude the OP has to racism.

Are you really that thick?

It's not perchrockjack's opinion it's what the Inter Milan fans are saying.
Inter Milan fans on 13:25 - Sep 4 with 1516 viewsCooperman

Inter Milan fans on 13:20 - Sep 4 by Cjg63a

At best it’s a bizarrely worded OP.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Inter Milan fans on 13:36 - Sep 4 with 1486 viewsDarran

Inter Milan fans on 13:25 - Sep 4 by Cooperman

At best it’s a bizarrely worded OP.

Plus Perch has a history of racism on this forum.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Inter Milan fans on 13:38 - Sep 4 with 1482 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He appears to be saying that as he's taking Inter's money he has to accept their fans' racism.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Inter Milan fans on 14:34 - Sep 4 with 1422 viewsKGriz16

I think it's you who's looking the thick one now sir.
Inter Milan fans on 14:49 - Sep 4 with 1406 viewsperchrockjack

facetious wasn't it.

Jesus H.

Wtf is wrong with this site.

Login to get fewer ads

Inter Milan fans on 16:41 - Sep 4 with 1323 viewsCjg63a

Inter Milan fans on 14:34 - Sep 4 by KGriz16

I think it's you who's looking the thick one now sir.

Not at all my friend.

You are indeed the one who is mentally challenged.
Inter Milan fans on 17:58 - Sep 4 with 1262 viewsperchrockjack

Look. Using mental as a swab to stick into someone's arse isn't the way to go.

That said,some beauts on here only undestand rudimentary stuff.

Italians are often racist. As are those wRped bitter feckers in the Balkans.

Black people in Italy are still frowned upon. Very few mixed couples.

Capisce

Inter Milan fans on 20:44 - Sep 4 with 1174 viewsfbreath

Inter Milan fans on 17:58 - Sep 4 by perchrockjack

Look. Using mental as a swab to stick into someone's arse isn't the way to go.

That said,some beauts on here only undestand rudimentary stuff.

Italians are often racist. As are those wRped bitter feckers in the Balkans.

Black people in Italy are still frowned upon. Very few mixed couples.

Capisce

Of course uk doesn’t have any racism. Rahim Stirling is loved and adored in all football grounds he plays at. The away supporters singing their undying love for him.

Liverpool the fountain of all that is good in the human race.

Pleb

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Inter Milan fans on 21:07 - Sep 4 with 1152 viewssg1912

Inter Milan fans on 20:44 - Sep 4 by fbreath

Of course uk doesn’t have any racism. Rahim Stirling is loved and adored in all football grounds he plays at. The away supporters singing their undying love for him.

Liverpool the fountain of all that is good in the human race.

Pleb

I think there might be a little bit of a difference between monkey chants and taking the piss out of a player that constantly dives...
Inter Milan fans on 21:10 - Sep 4 with 1140 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Inter Milan fans on 21:07 - Sep 4 by sg1912

I think there might be a little bit of a difference between monkey chants and taking the piss out of a player that constantly dives...

Do you think they were just taking the piss then?

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/30/football/chelsea-issue-bans-fans-racist-abuse

Inter Milan fans on 21:14 - Sep 4 with 1127 viewssg1912

Inter Milan fans on 21:10 - Sep 4 by Joe_bradshaw

Do you think they were just taking the piss then?

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/30/football/chelsea-issue-bans-fans-racist-abuse

Crown Prosecution were advised that they were shouting 'Manc'...

That article is out of date.
Inter Milan fans on 21:19 - Sep 4 with 1115 viewsJackfath

Inter Milan fans on 13:36 - Sep 4 by Darran

Plus Perch has a history of racism on this forum.

And thinly veiled homophobia. It's tolerated though. Hideous.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Inter Milan fans on 21:21 - Sep 4 with 1107 viewsDarran

Inter Milan fans on 21:19 - Sep 4 by Jackfath

And thinly veiled homophobia. It's tolerated though. Hideous.

It’s bizarre.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Inter Milan fans on 21:29 - Sep 4 with 1094 viewsfbreath

Inter Milan fans on 21:07 - Sep 4 by sg1912

There is no comparison any form of racism is vile or do you have a sliding scale

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Inter Milan fans on 21:37 - Sep 4 with 1076 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Inter Milan fans on 21:14 - Sep 4 by sg1912

Crown Prosecution were advised that they were shouting 'Manc'...

That article is out of date.

Two were not prosecuted due to the ”Manc” defence. The rest were prosecuted and banned when lip readers confirmed that there was racist abuse.

More examples from that delightful bunch:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9740399/frank-lampard-slams-chelsea-fans

https://www.trtworld.com/sport/chelsea-condemn-abhorrent-racism-ban-three-fans-f

Inter Milan fans on 21:39 - Sep 4 with 1071 viewssg1912

Inter Milan fans on 21:29 - Sep 4 by fbreath

There is no comparison any form of racism is vile or do you have a sliding scale

It’s racist to acknowledge Sterling dives?

I agree that monkey chants etc have no place in society or football, but why do we have to pretend Sterling doesn’t dive?
Inter Milan fans on 04:18 - Sep 5 with 940 viewsdameedna

Inter Milan fans on 13:38 - Sep 4 by Joe_bradshaw

He appears to be saying that as he's taking Inter's money he has to accept their fans' racism.

No. He should have known. Doesn't have to put up with it. Should have expected to hear monkey noises at some time. This is Italy. A history of facism and right wing politics.
Inter Milan fans on 08:38 - Sep 5 with 872 viewsepaul

You couldnt make this sh it up....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49576840

Romelu Lukaku: Monkey chants a form of 'respect' and 'not racist' say Inter Milan fans group
From the sectionEuropean Football
Share this page
Romelu Lukaku
Lukaku was playing his second game for Inter Milan after joining from Manchester United in the transfer window
A group of Inter Milan fans claim Cagliari supporters were showing Romelu Lukaku a form of "respect" when they aimed monkey chants at him on Sunday.

Lukaku, who moved from Manchester United to Inter in the summer, was subjected to the racist abuse after scoring the winner in a 2-1 victory.

A statement from Inter fan group Curva Nord said "Italian fans are not racist" and the abuse was gamesmanship.

It added: "We are sorry you thought what happened in Cagliari was racist."

Twitter defends policy on racist abuse
The open letter to the Belgian forward, published on the fans' Facebook page, also said: "You have to understand that Italy is not like many other north European countries where racism is a real problem.

"We understand that it could have seemed racist to you but it is not like that. In Italy we use some 'ways' only to 'help our teams' and to try to make our opponents nervous, not for racism but to mess them up.

"Please consider this attitude of Italian fans as a form of respect for the fact they are afraid of you for the goals you might score against their teams and not because they hate you or they are racist."

Lukaku, who said the game is "going backwards" in the wake of the abuse, stood and stared at fans behind the goal - where the chants had originated from - after scoring the winning goal.

Inter defender Milan Skriniar was seen putting his fingers to his lips to the Cagliari fans in support of his team-mate - condemned the fans' actions in a post-match interview.

The abuse received by Lukaku was the latest incident in which a black player has been racially abused on the pitch by Cagliari fans.

In a statement, Cagliari said it intends to "identify, isolate and ban those ignorant individuals whose shameful actions and behaviours are completely against those values that Cagliari Calcio strongly promotes in all their initiatives".

Curva Nord's open letter to Romelu Lukaku
Last season Everton's Moise Kean suffered similar abuse when playing against Cagliari for Juventus.

Serie A decided not to sanction Cagliari for their fans' racism - despite admitting their actions were "reprehensible".

The previous year Cagliari fans were called out after abusing another Juventus player, Blaise Matuidi - but Italian football chiefs did not take any action.

In 2017, Pescara midfielder Sulley Muntari walked off the pitch after being racially abused by Cagliari fans - but was subsequently banned by football authorities for his protest.

It follows incidents where Manchester United's Paul Pogba and Marcus Rashford, and Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham were abused on social media.

Lukaku's former United team-mates Pogba and Rashford were both targeted on social media after penalty misses this season.

Chelsea defender Kurt Zouma was racially abused on Saturday after an own goal against Sheffield United, while team-mate Abraham and Reading's Yakou Meite both received racist messages online after missing penalties last month.

England women's manager Phil Neville said footballers should "boycott" social media and Chelsea boss Frank Lampard said social media companies needed to do more.

Last month, Twitter said it would meet clubs and campaigning organisations to show the "proactive work" being done to tackle abuse.

Cagliari statement in full
Cagliari Calcio firmly rejects what happened Sunday night at the Sardegna Arena during the game v Inter Milan.

The club underlines - once again - its intention to identify, isolate and ban those ignorant individuals whose shameful actions and behaviours are completely against those values that Cagliari Calcio strongly promotes in all their initiatives. Every single day.

Cagliari v Inter Milan was the right occasion to appreciate and enjoy positive cheer, never addressed against anybody: in fact inside our "Curva Futura" - the first dedicated sector in Italy built to host children - both Inter Milan and Cagliari supporters enjoyed a lovely evening together in the name of their passion for football.

Cagliari Calcio does not want to underplay what occurred last night, endorses the respectable moral values of its people from all the stadium sections, but firmly rejects the outrageous charge and silly stereotypes addressed to Cagliari supporters and the Sardinian people, which are absolutely unacceptable.

Full solidarity to Romelu Lukaku and even stronger commitment toward annihilating one of the worst plagues that affects football and our world in general.

However, as we are aware that technology is not enough, we believe our commitment needs a real support by the rest of the football stakeholders: starting from all the true supporters, to all the stewards in the stands, from police and security agents, passing to media and as well through Lega Serie A and FIGC. Cagliari Calcio is asking you all a solid help to win a battle that involves everyone.

No-one excluded.

Ba tells black players to leave Serie A
Former Newcastle striker Demba Ba, in reaction to the statement from the Inter fans' group, said black players should leave the Italian league.

He tweeted: "And here's the reason [the statement from the group] why I decided not to play there when I could.

"Surely it [players leaving] won't stop their stupidity and hate but at least they won't affect other races."

Liverpool striker Rhian Brewster, who claimed he was racially abused during a Uefa Youth League game in 2017, tweeted on Tuesday: "Everyday another case, so embarrassing to see another unaggravated example of racial abuse, stay strong Romelu Lukaku. We'll win the fight one day."