Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds tonight 18:46 - Nov 2 with 855 viewsonehunglow

Might be found out tonight.
Remarkable how they have fared so far with virtually the team that narrowly beat us,which shows we are not far away from Prem Standard.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Leeds tonight on 19:07 - Nov 2 with 820 viewspencoedjack

They finished 23 points ahead of us have spent wisely & have a world class manager, hate to say but we are a long way behind them.

Did enjoy our smash & grab up there last season ‘twas a great day out.
Leeds tonight on 19:37 - Nov 2 with 794 viewsonehunglow

Hmm. Bielsa ,yep agree.

They are though a massive club albeit one I detest but the way they have come back is to be applauded.

C mon Leicester

Leeds tonight on 20:23 - Nov 2 with 760 viewsFireboy2

Leeds tonight on 19:07 - Nov 2 by pencoedjack

They finished 23 points ahead of us have spent wisely & have a world class manager, hate to say but we are a long way behind them.

Aye it was a great day, a few pints in the city centre before and after the game.

What I found hilarious was when we came out after the game a fence was erected to stop them getting at us, they were like a bunch of feral animals cussing and spitting and all the us Jacks were just laughing at them.
Leeds tonight on 20:23 - Nov 2 with 760 viewsonehunglow

My God,just how Leicester have evolved is amazing.

Leeds tonight on 21:12 - Nov 2 with 709 viewsonehunglow

Fair play.Leeds back into it and looking threatening.Cannot believe Pablo would go back to the Prem years after he left us

Leeds tonight on 22:03 - Nov 2 with 664 viewsmajorraglan

Leeds tonight on 20:23 - Nov 2 by onehunglow

My God,just how Leicester have evolved is amazing.

Wouldn’t it be a hoot if at least 2 f the Champions League places went to the smaller teams, there’d be a fair bit of wailing and howling from 4 of the big 6.
Leeds tonight on 22:27 - Nov 2 with 637 viewsReslovenSwan1

El Loco schooled by Saint Brendan?. Pozuelo scores for Tronoto v Beckhams new team .

Wise sage since Toshack era

Leeds tonight on 06:12 - Nov 3 with 549 views34dfgdf54

Leeds had a few big players out. I got to be honest I love watching them play, same with Leicester aswell mind, two very good sides.
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds tonight on 07:15 - Nov 3 with 531 viewsalltjack

Leeds tonight on 19:07 - Nov 2 by pencoedjack

Especially as it was my daughters wedding day, and the final score came during my speech, i't was mentioned!!
Leeds tonight on 14:43 - Nov 3 with 430 viewsCatullus

Leeds tonight on 07:15 - Nov 3 by alltjack

Especially as it was my daughters wedding day, and the final score came during my speech, i't was mentioned!!

Her partner a Lids fan then?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Leeds tonight on 15:47 - Nov 3 with 413 viewsMrSwerve

"Remarkable how they have fared so far with virtually the team that narrowly beat us,which shows we are not far away from Prem Standard."

To be fair, our win up there was as 'smash and grab' as you can get in football.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Leeds tonight on 15:49 - Nov 3 with 411 viewsonehunglow

Leeds tonight on 15:47 - Nov 3 by MrSwerve

"Remarkable how they have fared so far with virtually the team that narrowly beat us,which shows we are not far away from Prem Standard."

To be fair, our win up there was as 'smash and grab' as you can get in football.

And their win at ours wasn't exactly evidence of a chasm of class.

Leeds tonight on 15:55 - Nov 3 with 406 viewsMrSwerve

Leeds tonight on 15:49 - Nov 3 by onehunglow

And their win at ours wasn't exactly evidence of a chasm of class.

I don't think that there is a 'chasm' between the Championship and PL any more. Most of the top 6 or 7 teams in the Championship can hold their own in the PL with 3 or 4 signings, which is easy financially given the money involved in promotion.

Certainly agree that we'd be able to fight for survival, at least.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 19:27]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Leeds tonight on 18:21 - Nov 3 with 365 viewsCatullus

Leeds tonight on 15:55 - Nov 3 by MrSwerve

I don't think that there is a 'chasm' between the Championship and PL any more. Most of the top 6 or 7 teams in the Championship can hold their own in the PL with 3 or 4 signings, which is easy financially given the money involved in promotion.

Certainly agree that we'd be able to fight for survival, at least.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 19:27]

The chasm is between the top 6 or 7 and the rest

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024