Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why John Eustace changed his mind at the last minute ? 12:00 - Jul 26 with 1234 viewsSwansIndependent

Why John Eustace changed his mind at the last minute ? 26th Jul 2021 12:00
He was almost certain to be the next manager at the Liberty, and most certainly not too many swans fans were surprised yet another left field appointment had been made. Right up until late morning on Sunday Eustace was expected to be in Swansea for his unveiling on Monday. 1

Click above for Dear John.
Click here to subscribe to us on Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
Why John Eustace changed his mind at the last minute ? on 13:59 - Jul 26 with 834 viewsCatullus

Personal reasons could be anything from QPR offering him more money to (is he married or have a significant other?) family reasons.

I don't care, it's happened, maybe it'll turn out to be for the better?

Please though, nobody suggest trying tolure Cooper back, down that road lies madness!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Why John Eustace changed his mind at the last minute ? on 16:43 - Jul 26 with 634 viewsvetchonian

The rissole he had from Rossi's didnt agree with him

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Why John Eustace changed his mind at the last minute ? on 17:25 - Jul 26 with 576 viewsReslovenSwan1

Why John Eustace changed his mind at the last minute ? on 16:43 - Jul 26 by vetchonian

The rissole he had from Rossi's didnt agree with him

He came across to me as a bit flat and slightly dour. Not particularly inspirational. These aspects may not be too important over a 46 game spell but might have n effect on the really big days. Only an initial feeling of course.

Most premier league mangers have a spark about them whereas Tindall at Bournemouth and Terry Connor at Wolves back in the day, always looked out of their comfort zone.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Why John Eustace changed his mind at the last minute ? on 17:29 - Jul 26 with 570 viewsKeithHaynes

Why John Eustace changed his mind at the last minute ? on 17:25 - Jul 26 by ReslovenSwan1

He came across to me as a bit flat and slightly dour. Not particularly inspirational. These aspects may not be too important over a 46 game spell but might have n effect on the really big days. Only an initial feeling of course.

Most premier league mangers have a spark about them whereas Tindall at Bournemouth and Terry Connor at Wolves back in the day, always looked out of their comfort zone.

Terry only ever looked cool in a swans shirt.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024