Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andrew and the Pizza Express 11:20 - Jan 2 with 2168 viewsonehunglow

Surely one of the greatest fibs ever uttered.
Any other suggestions

All I can think of is Bill Clinton and the Monica denials

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 11:31 - Jan 2 with 1646 viewsCountyJim

Why would he lie about it people working there would know if they saw him
Andrew and the Pizza Express on 11:58 - Jan 2 with 1632 viewsKilkennyjack

Bad news for old Randy Andy.

Reading earlier that the palace is starting to brief against him, saying William hates his dodgy uncle and the damage he is doing to the royal family brand.

This sums it up ….

Beware of the Risen People

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 12:34 - Jan 2 with 1605 viewsCatullus

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 11:58 - Jan 2 by Kilkennyjack

Bad news for old Randy Andy.

Reading earlier that the palace is starting to brief against him, saying William hates his dodgy uncle and the damage he is doing to the royal family brand.

This sums it up ….

He's trying so very hard to avoid having to face his accuser but if he is genuinely innocent and can prove it, he'd be better taking her on. All he's succeeded in doing is convincing everyone he's guilty as sin and running scared.

AS far as the OP, Blair and his WMD file?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 12:53 - Jan 2 with 1586 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 12:34 - Jan 2 by Catullus

He's trying so very hard to avoid having to face his accuser but if he is genuinely innocent and can prove it, he'd be better taking her on. All he's succeeded in doing is convincing everyone he's guilty as sin and running scared.

AS far as the OP, Blair and his WMD file?

I’m not defending the fat lecherous old dribbler at all here but he’s between a rock and a hard place. He’s not obliged to say anything. Presumably he’s covered by the fifth amendment. But if he doesn’t say anything he comes across as cold and uncaring, as if he’s trying to dodge the issue. If he does say something he’ll inevitably end up incriminating himself because he’s so phenomenally cerebrally challenged.

Either way he’ll have a phalanx of the worlds most expensive lawyers working around the clock to dig him out of this hole he’s got himself into. But the damage to his character is already done.
Andrew and the Pizza Express on 12:55 - Jan 2 with 1582 viewsGixerJack

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 11:31 - Jan 2 by CountyJim

Why would he lie about it people working there would know if they saw him

Nobody recognised him coz he was wearing a mask… or maybe I’m thinking of a different party
Andrew and the Pizza Express on 12:58 - Jan 2 with 1575 viewsCatullus

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 12:53 - Jan 2 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I’m not defending the fat lecherous old dribbler at all here but he’s between a rock and a hard place. He’s not obliged to say anything. Presumably he’s covered by the fifth amendment. But if he doesn’t say anything he comes across as cold and uncaring, as if he’s trying to dodge the issue. If he does say something he’ll inevitably end up incriminating himself because he’s so phenomenally cerebrally challenged.

Either way he’ll have a phalanx of the worlds most expensive lawyers working around the clock to dig him out of this hole he’s got himself into. But the damage to his character is already done.

Andrew and Edward, dumb and dumber.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 13:26 - Jan 2 with 1552 viewsonehunglow

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 12:53 - Jan 2 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

He could simply be honest.I dont think he is.
He could also detatch himself from the public purse and maybe even get a job or simply find a meaning for his pitiful existence.
Being born into a privileged world means you are often clueless and he is really clueless as he is totally unware of his public persona;he might not care though.

Like his aunt Margaret,a wasted life,.

He is in for a very rude awakening

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 15:37 - Jan 2 with 1486 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 13:26 - Jan 2 by onehunglow

He could also detatch himself from the public purse and maybe even get a job or simply find a meaning for his pitiful existence.
Being born into a privileged world means you are often clueless and he is really clueless as he is totally unware of his public persona;he might not care though.

Again, why should he be honest? The onus is on Virginia roberts people to prove that it happened. If he held his hands up and said “yep it’s a fair cop, I gave her one alright” he’d be in even more of a hole, he would probably then face criminal charges instead of civil.

Honestly the thought of young girls being trafficked and coerced for sex turns my stomach and if he has taken advantage of this then he deserves everything that’s coming to him and more.

The palace is obviously in damage limitation mode now. There’s no way he’ll squeal. Every time he’s opened his mouth something stupid comes out.
Login to get fewer ads

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 16:28 - Jan 2 with 1462 viewsWhiterockin

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 13:26 - Jan 2 by onehunglow

I don't think you could ever say Margaret wasted her life. IMO of all the members of the Royal family she lived her life to the full.
Andrew and the Pizza Express on 16:51 - Jan 2 with 1430 viewsReslovenSwan1

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 16:28 - Jan 2 by Whiterockin

I don't think you could ever say Margaret wasted her life. IMO of all the members of the Royal family she lived her life to the full.

Living ligfe to the full usually involves some sort of work or notable achievements. Hedonism and partying usually leads to a shorter life and lack of general acclaim.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 17:05 - Jan 2 with 1415 viewsonehunglow

I just did.
Margaret wasted her life as she was interested in only herself and hedonism.
That is a wasted life.
She did nothing at all for the likes of you and me nor anyone not born into her world of grotesque privilege by birth.

So ,absolutely a wasted life

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 17:15 - Jan 2 with 1407 viewsWhiterockin

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 17:05 - Jan 2 by onehunglow

I just did.
That is a wasted life.
She did nothing at all for the likes of you and me nor anyone not born into her world of grotesque privilege by birth.

She did work and was involved with 80 plus charity's we will just have to disagree.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2022 17:24]
Andrew and the Pizza Express on 17:38 - Jan 2 with 1387 viewsonehunglow

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 17:15 - Jan 2 by Whiterockin

She did work and was involved with 80 plus charity's we will just have to disagree.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2022 17:24]

I could split hairs on that but won't as I like you a a poster and yeah,we'll agree to disagree.

That said,had I been summoned to her bed chamber I would have done my duty,as fellow Welshman Roddy Llew did.

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 20:50 - Jan 2 with 1338 viewsbritferry

Even if he was there, he said in that interview that he was there at 4pm, which gives him plenty of time to drop his daughter off at home, get tarted up and go round to Epsteins

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 20:51 - Jan 2 with 1337 viewsonehunglow

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 20:50 - Jan 2 by britferry

Even if he was there, he said in that interview that he was there at 4pm, which gives him plenty of time to drop his daughter off at home, get tarted up and go round to Epsteins

Yep,but Pizza Express mun

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 20:55 - Jan 2 with 1330 viewsbritferry

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 20:51 - Jan 2 by onehunglow

Yep,but Pizza Express mun

come on now, his daughter was going to a party... but I know, Burger King would have been more appropriate

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 09:19 - Jan 3 with 1237 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 17:05 - Jan 2 by onehunglow

I just did.
That is a wasted life.

Depends what you look for in life. The desire to have as much fun as possible isn’t a bad way to live. There are those that devote themselves to God or science or their work and rarely take time out to live and enjoy themselves.

You only get one life. Enjoy it.
Andrew and the Pizza Express on 09:35 - Jan 3 with 1227 viewsYrAlarch

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 20:55 - Jan 2 by britferry

come on now, his daughter was going to a party... but I know, Burger King would have been more appropriate

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 10:02 - Jan 3 with 1212 viewsonehunglow

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 09:19 - Jan 3 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Depends what you look for in life. The desire to have as much fun as possible isn’t a bad way to live. There are those that devote themselves to God or science or their work and rarely take time out to live and enjoy themselves.

You only get one life. Enjoy it.

Good riposte
Margaret lived a life of untold luxury so I cant accept her patronage of charities as laudable.

She was given and cared not a jot about u "ordinary "people.

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 17:44 - Jan 3 with 1102 viewsWhiterockin

Turning point?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59861831
Andrew and the Pizza Express on 17:12 - Jan 4 with 999 viewsKilkennyjack

The people advising Andrew Windsor clearly don't like him.

Beware of the Risen People

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 17:22 - Jan 4 with 996 viewsCatullus

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 17:12 - Jan 4 by Kilkennyjack

The people advising Andrew Windsor clearly don't like him.

The people advising him clearly know he is his own worst enemy. Even so he has made himself look more guilty by trying so hard not to face this. Going down the 'technicalities' route pretty much says guilty and trying to worm out of it.

Andrew Windsor lay down with dogs and he got fleas.

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 17:37 - Jan 4 with 985 viewsjohnlangy

She did indeed lead a full life.

She did so by squandering huge amounts of our money while doing absolutely nothing in the way of real work to earn it.
Andrew and the Pizza Express on 19:34 - Jan 4 with 939 viewsCatullus

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 17:37 - Jan 4 by johnlangy

She did so by squandering huge amounts of our money while doing absolutely nothing in the way of real work to earn it.

There are plenty of us who would do the same if we could! At least she was an honest wastrel and advantage taker!

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 21:28 - Jan 4 with 905 viewsbuilthjack

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 17:37 - Jan 4 by johnlangy

We have had plenty of players who have done that

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024