Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just renewed my driving licence after 10 years 16:52 - Jul 8 with 921 views73__73

And it’s fantastic to be getting a U.K. driving licence, that doesn’t have the anti-Christ, the mark of the beast, european union flag on it.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Just renewed my driving licence after 10 years on 17:21 - Jul 8 with 868 viewsBoundy

How long did it take to return ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Just renewed my driving licence after 10 years on 17:23 - Jul 8 with 859 viewsWhiterockin

It's better still when you renew your British passport.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Just renewed my driving licence after 10 years on 17:23 - Jul 8 with 853 views73__73

Just renewed my driving licence after 10 years on 17:21 - Jul 8 by Boundy

How long did it take to return ?

5 days

Just renewed my driving licence after 10 years on 17:27 - Jul 8 with 846 viewsBoundy

Just renewed my driving licence after 10 years on 17:23 - Jul 8 by 73__73

5 days

Bloody hell , that's quick , no excuse now not to get mine done , ( just a little out of date) although I don't agree with it

Just renewed my driving licence after 10 years on 17:33 - Jul 8 with 824 views73__73

Just renewed my driving licence after 10 years on 17:27 - Jul 8 by Boundy

Bloody hell , that's quick , no excuse now not to get mine done , ( just a little out of date) although I don't agree with it

I’d do it if I was you, sure the letter I had from the dvla stated something about not being able to get car insurance if your license was out of date.

£14 online and back within 5 days, cannot complain to much.

Just renewed my driving licence after 10 years on 17:36 - Jul 8 with 819 viewsCountyJim

Just renewed my driving licence after 10 years on 17:33 - Jul 8 by 73__73

I’d do it if I was you, sure the letter I had from the dvla stated something about not being able to get car insurance if your license was out of date.

Dropped my HGV off mine to just car it took less than that from what I remember
Just renewed my driving licence after 10 years on 17:39 - Jul 8 with 814 viewsWingstandwood

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_territories_with_the_Union_J

The U.K flag is alongside the U.S flag probably the most recognised and famous in the world. It's on other country's flags and even on America's 50th state Hawaii. Best flag in the entire world! But to warped man-child losers who need to grow up it's racist apparently! Oh and also jingoistic apparently.

[Post edited 8 Jul 2022 17:45]

Argus!

Just renewed my driving licence after 10 years on 17:45 - Jul 8 with 801 viewsBoundy

Just renewed my driving licence after 10 years on 17:33 - Jul 8 by 73__73

I can't do it online because I have a Class 1 or what ever its called these days so its a postal job for me

Login to get fewer ads

Just renewed my driving licence after 10 years on 18:58 - Jul 8 with 716 views73__73

Just renewed my driving licence after 10 years on 17:23 - Jul 8 by Whiterockin

It's better still when you renew your British passport.

Just renewed my driving licence after 10 years on 19:52 - Jul 8 with 688 viewsswan65split

Just renewed my driving licence after 10 years on 17:23 - Jul 8 by 73__73

5 days

Just had to do mine reaching that age of 3 score and ten! done online...new one back in 2 days.
Must be back to normal now they know Mein Herr is going.
Just renewed my driving licence after 10 years on 20:27 - Jul 8 with 660 viewshowenjack

Yes just had my driving licence delivered .......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10992873/Woman-29-jailed-sitting-150-dr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024