Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Winter/Silverstein/Levien 14:47 - Mar 6 with 1750 viewsQJumpingJack

With 11 games left / a quarter of the season - it would be helpful if any of the above could provide an "update" for the remainder of the season.
What is the plan in the coming weeks? We are in a cost of living crisis and surely crowds will drop considerably with the season all but over * (assuming we do not get sucked into a relegation fight).

They often provide updates throughout the season. It would be good to hear from them especially with our rotten current form.
Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 15:01 - Mar 6 with 1732 viewsReslovenSwan1

if Martin has anything about him he will be able to turn around this dismal form and inject some fight into the team. Talk of transfer windows and players concerns over contracts are a total irrelevance.

Swansea have not played well since Martin reported some of his young players "over celebrated" after the Cardiff win.

If he can garner a few good wins and get the team competitive against the top sides he will gain some respect from me. There is a whole lot to play for in my eyes. Talk of summer holidays and contracts is the talk of a stone cold loser. I expect the ownership including the Trsut to make this point.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 16:10 - Mar 6 with 1670 viewspencoedjack

Nothing to do with the cost of living me not renewing.

It being bored senseless by our managers football & not getting results.

I was bored watching Sousa’s football but at least we didn’t lose every week.

I’ll pick & choose my games next season hopefully with a new manager at the helm.

Well done to those renewing 👍
Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 16:19 - Mar 6 with 1657 viewsQJumpingJack

Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 16:10 - Mar 6 by pencoedjack

Nothing to do with the cost of living me not renewing.

It being bored senseless by our managers football & not getting results.

I was bored watching Sousa’s football but at least we didn’t lose every week.

I’ll pick & choose my games next season hopefully with a new manager at the helm.

Well done to those renewing 👍

The non-season ticket holders have to make choices over the next few weeks and the casual fan has little incentive to watch/spend money on the current product.
Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 16:36 - Mar 6 with 1633 viewspencoedjack

Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 16:19 - Mar 6 by QJumpingJack

The non-season ticket holders have to make choices over the next few weeks and the casual fan has little incentive to watch/spend money on the current product.

I’d be more concerned with keeping current ST holders like me.

30 plus years as a ST holder & this season has done me.
Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 16:44 - Mar 6 with 1628 viewsQJumpingJack

maybe Winter can explain more in his progamme notes which should land on Friday?
Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 17:05 - Mar 6 with 1609 viewscontroversial_jack

If RM had any integrity he would resign
Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 17:20 - Mar 6 with 1587 viewsbuilthjack

They are all mute.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 18:25 - Mar 6 with 1504 viewsBoundy

Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 17:05 - Mar 6 by controversial_jack

If RM had any integrity he would resign

Integrity doen't provide for your family nor put food on the table , have you ever resigned ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 23:29 - Mar 6 with 1382 viewsDJack

Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 16:36 - Mar 6 by pencoedjack

That's quite telling.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 06:22 - Mar 7 with 1336 viewsbuilthjack

Growing old doesn’t come alone Penc.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 10:02 - Mar 7 with 1265 views3swan

Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 06:22 - Mar 7 by builthjack

Ah, a saying my uncle uses.

I've adopted it as well .

Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 11:04 - Mar 7 with 1231 viewsmax936

You're only in your 40's mun

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 11:29 - Mar 7 with 1208 viewswhiterock

I was never a season ticket at the Vetch even during the early 80's when it was pretty good, always got in even for the big teams.
This, I have to have a ST is relatively new in my experience, the only reason to have a ST is to sit by your mates, next season, if a lot do not renew, they will come back for the big games and give the poor games a miss, of course if we change things and get someone in who can manage then there'll be a clamber for tickets. Some will moan if they miss our for say Cardiff/Leeds.
Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 11:41 - Mar 7 with 1191 viewswhiterock

Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 17:20 - Mar 6 by builthjack

They are all mute.

They just done an interview a month ago, Winter has programme notes weekly and usually does an extended statement every few months, they also have regular fans forums where questions can be asked, you might not like the answers but are they mute? I don't think so
Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 11:52 - Mar 7 with 1182 viewsWhiterockin

Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 11:41 - Mar 7 by whiterock

They just done an interview a month ago, Winter has programme notes weekly and usually does an extended statement every few months, they also have regular fans forums where questions can be asked, you might not like the answers but are they mute? I don't think so

As a matter of interest when was the last regular fans forum?
Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 13:42 - Mar 7 with 1137 viewsBadlands

Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 18:25 - Mar 6 by Boundy

Integrity doen't provide for your family nor put food on the table , have you ever resigned ?

I have, twice.
Once because I,d had a gut’s full of company politics and once because I didn’t fut in with the culture.
And, I walked away from several promotion interviews because if I felt I wasn’t the right fit.
Outcome? A happy, boy, who loved his work (mostly) was successful, respected and did quite well financially.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 17:07 - Mar 7 with 1062 viewspencoedjack

It sure doesn't Builthy.
Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 17:11 - Mar 7 with 1058 viewspencoedjack

Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 11:29 - Mar 7 by whiterock

I was never a season ticket at the Vetch even during the early 80's when it was pretty good, always got in even for the big teams.
This, I have to have a ST is relatively new in my experience, the only reason to have a ST is to sit by your mates, next season, if a lot do not renew, they will come back for the big games and give the poor games a miss, of course if we change things and get someone in who can manage then there'll be a clamber for tickets. Some will moan if they miss our for say Cardiff/Leeds.

I had no issue getting Bassey tickets for the Pencoed non ST lot relatively close together in the East this season.

I had a ST in the centre stand down the Vetch, it was great.

STID is apparently getting my ST front row on the half way line next season, as I was kind enough to give him the heads up I'm sure he will let me have my seat back to the games I go to anyway.

Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 17:17 - Mar 7 with 1050 viewsbuilthjack

Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 17:11 - Mar 7 by pencoedjack

I had no issue getting Bassey tickets for the Pencoed non ST lot relatively close together in the East this season.

I had a ST in the centre stand down the Vetch, it was great.

STID is apparently getting my ST front row on the half way line next season, as I was kind enough to give him the heads up I'm sure he will let me have my seat back to the games I go to anyway.

He will be putting his STID IS ERE flag up.

Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 18:40 - Mar 7 with 1009 viewsQJumpingJack

Looking at quotes from Winter in the Summer he claimed that the club needed to be "competitive" this season. That was the target.
Discuss.
Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 18:43 - Mar 7 with 1006 viewsQJumpingJack

Huw Jenkins in conversation - this was filmed recently.
His comments about the current owners in early 2019 are very interesting.

Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 18:47 - Mar 7 with 1002 viewsReslovenSwan1

Winter/Silverstein/Levien on 18:40 - Mar 7 by QJumpingJack

Looking at quotes from Winter in the Summer he claimed that the club needed to be "competitive" this season. That was the target.
Discuss.

Darling, Sorinola and Fisher have not developed as expected.

Obafemi and Patterson have had strops missing in action for long periods .

Allen is past his best and injured too much.

Grimes have not driven the team on.

Manning and Piroe have not accepted new deals to raise morale.

The players, after 18 month of hard graft still do not look slick in possession.

The defence is still shakey.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024