Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... 17:01 - May 8 with 1806 viewsPlankton

Cardiff would be down.
If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... on 17:06 - May 8 with 1775 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cardiff must be favourites for relegation next season along with Rotherham and QPR.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... on 17:11 - May 8 with 1772 viewsKeithHaynes

Just another stick to beat them with.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... on 17:26 - May 8 with 1731 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... on 17:11 - May 8 by KeithHaynes

Just another stick to beat them with.

And 17 points ahead of them.

If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... on 21:18 - May 8 with 1581 viewsmajorraglan

If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... on 17:06 - May 8 by felixstowe_jack

Cardiff must be favourites for relegation next season along with Rotherham and QPR.

Totally agree, they’re under a transfer embargo, their best players have been on loan and are leaving and they seem rudderless. A triple double on the horizon?
If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... on 21:43 - May 8 with 1536 viewsFlashberryjack

If my auntie had balls ............

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... on 21:45 - May 8 with 1531 viewssP7qupUf

True. But Reading knew the rules and did not adhere to them. If we were in Cardiff's position how would we seat?
If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... on 21:52 - May 8 with 1505 viewsunion_jack

If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... on 21:43 - May 8 by Flashberryjack

If my auntie had balls ............

Indeed. Unfortunately, the only thing that is true here is that if Reading were given their 6 points back now then Cardiff would be down. They were safe mathematically 2 or 3 games ago so they’d have approached the last games differently I’d wager. We’ll never know.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... on 08:44 - May 9 with 1402 viewsbennytheblue

If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... on 17:06 - May 8 by felixstowe_jack

Without a shadow of doubt we will be nailed on to go down next season under Emperor Tan.
I haven’t got faith in Lamouchi, why he played the shocking Ojo, Simpson and Wickham yesterday I haven’t a clue…..Ojo must be in some sort of appearance contract ffs. We will be bottom after 10 games next sept and Tan will panic again. I despair but I’m not going til he’s phucked off anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... on 08:48 - May 9 with 1399 viewsbennytheblue

If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... on 21:52 - May 8 by union_jack

Indeed. Unfortunately, the only thing that is true here is that if Reading were given their 6 points back now then Cardiff would be down. They were safe mathematically 2 or 3 games ago so they’d have approached the last games differently I’d wager. We’ll never know.

You’re right there, also a thread on ccmb about how many points lost thrown away this season is quite phenomenal. I know we all have them but conceding very late goals, you lot and wigan spring to mind, missed pens (5 out if 6 ffs) Gary madine going on to score at our place after ref admits he should have been sent off for a challenge on ng in the build up and countless others like watergate……

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?457570-Without-reading-points-deduction
[Post edited 9 May 2023 8:52]
If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... on 09:04 - May 9 with 1364 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... on 08:48 - May 9 by bennytheblue

You’re right there, also a thread on ccmb about how many points lost thrown away this season is quite phenomenal. I know we all have them but conceding very late goals, you lot and wigan spring to mind, missed pens (5 out if 6 ffs) Gary madine going on to score at our place after ref admits he should have been sent off for a challenge on ng in the build up and countless others like watergate……

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?457570-Without-reading-points-deduction
[Post edited 9 May 2023 8:52]

You still have two relegation battles with Rotherham to look forward to next season.

If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... on 09:13 - May 9 with 1357 viewsonehunglow

If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... on 09:04 - May 9 by felixstowe_jack

You still have two relegation battles with Rotherham to look forward to next season.

What shape will we be in though
League will be much harder
Rotherham ,the whipping boys, weren’t when we played them

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... on 17:32 - May 9 with 1194 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... on 09:13 - May 9 by onehunglow

What shape will we be in though
League will be much harder
Rotherham ,the whipping boys, weren’t when we played them

14 teams worse than us this season so after the three teams relegated are replaced there should still be at least 11 teams worse than us.

If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... on 17:40 - May 10 with 1044 viewsSullutaCreturned

If Reading hadn't have been deducted 6 points... on 17:32 - May 9 by felixstowe_jack

14 teams worse than us this season so after the three teams relegated are replaced there should still be at least 11 teams worse than us.

Depending on what happens in the transfer windows of course!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024