Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No fee for Pedersen to join Swansea City ‘The full brief’ 09:10 - Sep 3 with 847 viewsSwansIndependent

No fee for Pedersen to join Swansea City ‘The full brief’ 3rd Sep 2023 09:05
The Swans negotiated hard to get Kristian Pedersen and this morning we can reveal that the delay in him joining Swansea City on a two year contract was down to his transfer fee. 0

Nada, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
No fee for Pedersen to join Swansea City ‘The full brief’ on 11:33 - Sep 3 with 662 viewsFireboy2

Good write up.

I do also hope he's a success at the swans.

Starting in 13 days time.
No fee for Pedersen to join Swansea City ‘The full brief’ on 11:38 - Sep 3 with 659 viewsonehunglow

He has to start .
It will be no more of a gamble than playing any one of the CBs we put out

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

No fee for Pedersen to join Swansea City ‘The full brief’ on 12:18 - Sep 3 with 619 viewshowenjack

What you will get is commitment from this guy likes the physical side and can give as good as he gets.
No fee for Pedersen to join Swansea City ‘The full brief’ on 12:41 - Sep 3 with 597 viewsmagicdaps10

Someone did say 300k on the day, wonder who that was 🤔🙈

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

No fee for Pedersen to join Swansea City ‘The full brief’ on 12:49 - Sep 3 with 592 viewsmax936

No fee for Pedersen to join Swansea City ‘The full brief’ on 12:41 - Sep 3 by magicdaps10

Someone did say 300k on the day, wonder who that was 🤔🙈

Can't beat a told you so post,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

No fee for Pedersen to join Swansea City ‘The full brief’ on 12:55 - Sep 3 with 577 viewsmagicdaps10

No fee for Pedersen to join Swansea City ‘The full brief’ on 12:49 - Sep 3 by max936

Can't beat a told you so post,

Been told that I have been wrong so many times that I think it's a defence mechanism.

The one that hurts is Mykolo fee starting at 400k but told I was wrong and the fee was actually 2M 😂
As I was told a week or so back.....who said that!? A player we got as a back up with one eye to develop as our biggest signing of the summer!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024