Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Pogba Banned For 4 Years ... 14:55 - Feb 29 with 723 viewstheloneranger

"Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba says he is sad, shocked and heartbroken" after being banned from football for four years for a doping offence."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68436828

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Paul Pogba Banned For 4 Years ... on 16:49 - Feb 29 with 639 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Imagine how bad he’d be without the performance enhancing drugs?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Paul Pogba Banned For 4 Years ... on 17:04 - Feb 29 with 625 viewsYrAlarch

Assuming his reported comments are accurate, just like many cyclists that have been caught doping, he is making himself out to be a victim.
He should man up and accept the consequences.
Paul Pogba Banned For 4 Years ... on 19:35 - Feb 29 with 574 viewsSullutaCreturned

Paul Pogba Banned For 4 Years ... on 17:04 - Feb 29 by YrAlarch

Assuming his reported comments are accurate, just like many cyclists that have been caught doping, he is making himself out to be a victim.
He should man up and accept the consequences.

It might be the end of his career and good enough too. Who do people like him think they are?
Paul Pogba Banned For 4 Years ... on 01:47 - Mar 1 with 502 viewsReslovenSwan1

He was brought through the Manchester United academy but left them for Juventus after his agent told him not to sign a deal with United (i would guess).

He was probably worth a transfer fee of £8m or so as an 19 year old or so.

He is agent must have done a deal with Juve.

"I will bring you a £8m valued player for free but you give me 50% of any sell on profit when I sell him for you. You will get 50% of the improvement value. I suspect Dortmund do similar deals. (Sancho).

The agent then sells him to United for £90m. The notional profit on the deal is £82m and the agent gets £41m. It is not that complicated if you have a talented and not so bright footballer.

The player the does not perform and Juventus get him for free again on £9m four year deal for the rest of his career taking him to 32 -33. Juventus are no mugs though and have a clause meaning they only need to pay him £2000 a month for events like these. Retirement beckons.

I remember him for that silly triumphant dance did at 3-1 for France which they went on to lose. was it 2016 or 2018?

Wise sage since Toshack era

Paul Pogba Banned For 4 Years ... on 15:24 - Mar 1 with 394 viewsSullutaCreturned

Paul Pogba Banned For 4 Years ... on 01:47 - Mar 1 by ReslovenSwan1

He was brought through the Manchester United academy but left them for Juventus after his agent told him not to sign a deal with United (i would guess).

He was probably worth a transfer fee of £8m or so as an 19 year old or so.

He is agent must have done a deal with Juve.

"I will bring you a £8m valued player for free but you give me 50% of any sell on profit when I sell him for you. You will get 50% of the improvement value. I suspect Dortmund do similar deals. (Sancho).

The agent then sells him to United for £90m. The notional profit on the deal is £82m and the agent gets £41m. It is not that complicated if you have a talented and not so bright footballer.

The player the does not perform and Juventus get him for free again on £9m four year deal for the rest of his career taking him to 32 -33. Juventus are no mugs though and have a clause meaning they only need to pay him £2000 a month for events like these. Retirement beckons.

I remember him for that silly triumphant dance did at 3-1 for France which they went on to lose. was it 2016 or 2018?

You written enough fiction on here to stock a bookshop....I would guess!

I would say remember this next time he takes a dive... https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6571715/ but he won't be doing that for a while, if ever.
Paul Pogba Banned For 4 Years ... on 18:06 - Mar 1 with 350 viewsmax936

Paul Pogba Banned For 4 Years ... on 15:24 - Mar 1 by SullutaCreturned

You written enough fiction on here to stock a bookshop....I would guess!

I would say remember this next time he takes a dive... https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6571715/ but he won't be doing that for a while, if ever.

More and more posters are at last seeing right through this Dillweed, its good to see Cat!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Paul Pogba Banned For 4 Years ... on 21:20 - Mar 1 with 325 viewsRhonddaSwans

roy keane and gary nev were right about the Italian league 😂😂😂

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Paul Pogba Banned For 4 Years ... on 00:05 - Mar 3 with 261 viewsReslovenSwan1

Paul Pogba Banned For 4 Years ... on 18:06 - Mar 1 by max936

More and more posters are at last seeing right through this Dillweed, its good to see Cat!

I remembered listening to Talksport with Jason Cundy 5 years ago who was very angry at how Mine Reola got £41m for the deal to take him to Man Utd.

Why £41m?. I thought about it and did a simple sum like Mine did.

The Dortmund seem to be the destination of choice for young tyros. They develop them for a couple of seasons enhance their value and sell (and furnish agents with big money I suspect). Sancho, Haarland Bellingham all did time there. It is like a processing plant.

Next on the conveyor belt is Jaime Brynoe Gittens who got a free from Man City like Sancho did.
[Post edited 3 Mar 0:17]

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024