Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City : Rushworth nonsense, don’t make it hard for yourself Luke 17:15 - Mar 1 with 832 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City : Rushworth nonsense, don’t make it hard for yourself Luke 1st Mar 2024 17:11
Luke Williams reported some ‘happy’ news as the Swans prepare for the visit of Blackburn Rovers tomorrow afternoon at the Swansea.Com (KO 3pm) 0

Leave the games and bullshit out of our club, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City : Rushworth nonsense, don’t make it hard for yourself Luke on 19:14 - Mar 1 with 702 viewsonehunglow

If Williams really believes Fisher is an adequate replacement ,we are screwed.
Thus far,I’d say he’s hardly done or said much to comfort us.
We need Yates and Fisher out of the club
For a start

Fans drifting away is a real indication of confufence in the team and club

I hope we survive and then Lukey gets another job offer

There,I said it again

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City : Rushworth nonsense, don’t make it hard for yourself Luke on 21:01 - Mar 1 with 597 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City : Rushworth nonsense, don’t make it hard for yourself Luke on 19:14 - Mar 1 by onehunglow

If Williams really believes Fisher is an adequate replacement ,we are screwed.
Thus far,I’d say he’s hardly done or said much to comfort us.
We need Yates and Fisher out of the club
For a start

Fans drifting away is a real indication of confufence in the team and club

I hope we survive and then Lukey gets another job offer

There,I said it again

Mate
After the first 45 v Sunderland

Duff made us lazy and selfish!

Williams has brought us pace , how long were we all crying about it?

The season is dead rubber now so when the mrs says lets go to the beech or do some gardening I for one can not show her the league table.

Don't worry we WILL BE BACK!

SWANSEA TILL I DIE! IS NOT A CHANT IT IS A PROMISE 😎

Poll: Euro 2024 Winner 🏆 Predictions

Swansea City : Rushworth nonsense, don’t make it hard for yourself Luke on 21:06 - Mar 1 with 596 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City : Rushworth nonsense, don’t make it hard for yourself Luke on 21:01 - Mar 1 by RhonddaSwans

Mate
After the first 45 v Sunderland

Duff made us lazy and selfish!

Williams has brought us pace , how long were we all crying about it?

The season is dead rubber now so when the mrs says lets go to the beech or do some gardening I for one can not show her the league table.

Don't worry we WILL BE BACK!

SWANSEA TILL I DIE! IS NOT A CHANT IT IS A PROMISE 😎

Chum.
True BUT,I see worrying signs .
Could well be me being “ negative” and if I’m wrong,Praise the Living Lord.
Signs I got second half at Sunderland were concerning
But hey ho.
I’m worried Zfisher is seen as an alternative by him

Swansea City : Rushworth nonsense, don’t make it hard for yourself Luke on 21:15 - Mar 1 with 581 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City : Rushworth nonsense, don’t make it hard for yourself Luke on 21:06 - Mar 1 by onehunglow

Chum.
True BUT,I see worrying signs .
Could well be me being “ negative” and if I’m wrong,Praise the Living Lord.
Signs I got second half at Sunderland were concerning
But hey ho.
I’m worried Zfisher is seen as an alternative by him

Fisher is a squad player do you tell him

''Andy you are crap and will never make it''

OR

Andy another 10% and you could be my no1?

In the summer he might be sold or buckle down and apply his self with one of the best gk coaches in the world.

Mate I know this season has been hard on us all.

But come on the next game matters Luke has had the worst transition period a lower league manager could ever have.

the fixture list has been brutal!

The Ipswich game changed my mind. Luke needs us !

Swansea City : Rushworth nonsense, don’t make it hard for yourself Luke on 21:25 - Mar 1 with 566 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City : Rushworth nonsense, don’t make it hard for yourself Luke on 21:15 - Mar 1 by RhonddaSwans

Fisher is a squad player do you tell him

''Andy you are crap and will never make it''

OR

Andy another 10% and you could be my no1?

In the summer he might be sold or buckle down and apply his self with one of the best gk coaches in the world.

Mate I know this season has been hard on us all.

But come on the next game matters Luke has had the worst transition period a lower league manager could ever have.

the fixture list has been brutal!

The Ipswich game changed my mind. Luke needs us !

Me?
I do tell him to start looking around for another club as soon as his current deals ends
Best for all concerns
The thought of him behind the sticks does not give confidence to his defenders nor the fans

Swansea City : Rushworth nonsense, don’t make it hard for yourself Luke on 10:40 - Mar 2 with 361 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City : Rushworth nonsense, don’t make it hard for yourself Luke on 21:25 - Mar 1 by onehunglow

Me?
I do tell him to start looking around for another club as soon as his current deals ends
Best for all concerns
The thought of him behind the sticks does not give confidence to his defenders nor the fans

That actually might make more sense,
If his chance comes he knows he is in the shop window.

But to be fair to the guy he isn't going to get the wages he is on now to be a number 1 in league one.

I spent ages defending Fisher after the Bournemouth game I have washed my hands with him.

Swansea City : Rushworth nonsense, don’t make it hard for yourself Luke on 10:50 - Mar 2 with 355 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City : Rushworth nonsense, don’t make it hard for yourself Luke on 10:40 - Mar 2 by RhonddaSwans

That actually might make more sense,
If his chance comes he knows he is in the shop window.

But to be fair to the guy he isn't going to get the wages he is on now to be a number 1 in league one.

I spent ages defending Fisher after the Bournemouth game I have washed my hands with him.

I don’t care about him or his wages . He is simp,y not up to the job and it’s crucial we move him out. If Rushy gets injured ,we are in schtuck . We can’t afford him to be behind the sticks for one game ,especially if it’s a key relegation one .
Club first

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024