Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Page out! 19:08 - Jun 6 with 2736 viewsRhonddaSwans

Not being funny that was the worst Welsh match I have ever seen.

This guy was hanging on by a thread after the play off loss.
I don't care ,that it was a young team this is like san marino beating us 6 nil.

Rob please just step down there are plenty of jobs in the Welsh premiership or womens football that would have you.

Has anyone got a u12s team he could take over?

Angel Rangel if you are reading this we have a kit man for you mate.
[Post edited 6 Jun 19:09]

Poll: Euro 2024 Winner šŸ† Predictions

Page out! on 19:12 - Jun 6 with 1718 viewsSgorioFruit

You're not wrong when you suggest welsh prem. That is Page's level, anyone who cant see that need their eyes testing.

On a different note, Paul Mullin is not allowed to be picked for the squad for some reason, and before you lot get your knickers in a twist at the sheer mention of his name, just remind yourself this.......we just drew to Gibraltar.

Those good days are over, back to the dark times.

Ps, how in the name of all that is buggery is Page still in a job?????

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Page out! on 19:15 - Jun 6 with 1701 viewsSullutaCreturned

Page out! on 19:12 - Jun 6 by SgorioFruit

You're not wrong when you suggest welsh prem. That is Page's level, anyone who cant see that need their eyes testing.

On a different note, Paul Mullin is not allowed to be picked for the squad for some reason, and before you lot get your knickers in a twist at the sheer mention of his name, just remind yourself this.......we just drew to Gibraltar.

Of all that is buggery? I don't think I'm allowd to post such phrases on here
Page out! on 19:16 - Jun 6 with 1700 viewsRhonddaSwans

Page out! on 19:12 - Jun 6 by SgorioFruit

Mullen against Gibraltar would of been the sink or swim game.
I love Cullen but Cullen or Mullen for Wales come on even with the Swansea blinkers on
It is Mullen everytime.
This guy has got to go!

Page out! on 19:17 - Jun 6 with 1698 viewsRhonddaSwans

Page out! on 19:15 - Jun 6 by SullutaCreturned

šŸ˜‚ In this case I think he was being kind with his language.

I am sure If he spoke his mind without a filter it would be a lifetime ban.

Page out! on 19:52 - Jun 6 with 1622 viewsKeithHaynes

And heā€™s on a million a year.

Yes a million.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Page out! on 21:05 - Jun 6 with 1527 viewsdobjack2

Page out! on 19:52 - Jun 6 by KeithHaynes

And heā€™s on a million a year.

Yes a million.

Stupid money
Page out! on 22:17 - Jun 6 with 1469 viewsFireboy2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/c9881wjypy3o

Utter tĀ£@!
Page out! on 23:36 - Jun 6 with 1374 viewsDJack

Page out! on 19:15 - Jun 6 by SullutaCreturned

...Bummer.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Page out! on 00:24 - Jun 7 with 1343 viewsRobbie

Embarrassed to say can only speak Welsh if spoken in Wenglish , can follow a theme then .

Caught a bit of S4C coverage earlier .The commentary was unnecessary for this shambles of a football match , just viewing the bit I watched earlier , no translation needed .

Awful game in a Stadium with a prize of who can spot the crowd competition .

Reports earlier still go back to Bale and Euro 2016 as the aim for our now National Team .
Alas on that evidence of the little I watched , them heady days are long gone .

That Ronaldo header for Portugal , like him or loathe him was class ,
Watched the game in Hogarths , a sea of red shirts , mutterings were what a goal though .

Looks like some of our better players could not be bothered to make an effort to turn up .
Page out! on 00:49 - Jun 7 with 1332 viewsswancity

One thing you do not do as a football fan is judge a team on the strength of a meaningless friendly contest at the end of a long season with no fans there and where most of your best players arenā€™t even in attendance.

As for Page Out? Donā€™t be silly. We are in transition. Many of our star players have just finished playing and we are rebuilding. We have achieved nothing for more than 100 years in terms of winning anything and thatā€™s not about to change.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Page out! on 00:56 - Jun 7 with 1328 viewsRhonddaSwans

Page out! on 00:49 - Jun 7 by swancity

One thing you do not do as a football fan is judge a team on the strength of a meaningless friendly contest at the end of a long season with no fans there and where most of your best players arenā€™t even in attendance.

As for Page Out? Donā€™t be silly. We are in transition. Many of our star players have just finished playing and we are rebuilding. We have achieved nothing for more than 100 years in terms of winning anything and thatā€™s not about to change.

This would of been the build up to the euros.

Page is a terrible manager.

Page out! on 07:33 - Jun 7 with 1248 viewsFireboy2

You obviously haven't watched us for the last two years.
Page out! on 20:09 - Jun 7 with 1020 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wales have the strongest team by PL players in years. Minus Bale of course. There is no transition the first team group of 15 are all in their prime excluding Jordan James.

Page messed up his subs v Poland because he was not organized. All his substitutions made Wales worse not better. He says stupid things like Wales were" one penalty away from the Euros". When you engage the brain it is actually TWO penalties the one James missed and at least one more.

Page underestimated Armenia. They looked like world beaters at CCS then went back to being pretty average.
[Post edited 7 Jun 20:27]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Page out! on 22:20 - Jun 7 with 942 viewscimlaswan

That was one of most embarrassing results in Welsh football history. We couldn't beat a team mostly made of amateurs with a population less than Port Talbot.

Can you blame fans for not being happy?
Page out! on 00:44 - Jun 8 with 878 viewsswancity

Page out! on 22:20 - Jun 7 by cimlaswan

That was one of most embarrassing results in Welsh football history. We couldn't beat a team mostly made of amateurs with a population less than Port Talbot.

Can you blame fans for not being happy?

Yes I can blame fans for being unhappy.

This was an end of season friendly. Meaningless really especially in terms of the result. We fielded a team of mainly young and inexperienced players to give them a run, to see what they could do. The whole team only had around 40 caps between them and it showed. thought we played too many young inexperienced players but friendlies allow you to do that as the results donā€™t really matter.

Most of our players werenā€™t there. Had we drawn 0-0 at Gibraltar in a competitive game then yes Iā€™d be concerned but that wasnā€™t there the case. It was little more than a kick around for a few mates. Frustrating yes. But itā€™s of no consequence.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Page out! on 01:46 - Jun 8 with 874 viewsRobbie

So many good Welsh players were not interested in that practise match , club comes first .

Seems England lost to Iceland , not seen the live coverage or highlights , no interest .

Euros start next weekend for English players selected , this non event game is should I risk an injury or booking then miss out on the main event .

Dunno , but Friendly Games appear to be that description of the game now .
Page out! on 09:21 - Jun 8 with 788 viewsPawelAbbott

Page out! on 22:17 - Jun 6 by Fireboy2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/c9881wjypy3o

Utter tĀ£@!

About 30 seconds in, doesn't he say that the "performances against Swindon and Poland were exceptional"
I thought we played Finland not Swindon
Page out! on 15:02 - Jun 8 with 733 viewsGVJack

As much as I like him as a person, he seems a really decent bloke, I thought he should have gone after the world cup where it felt like we limped out without really firing a shot.

He shouldn't be sacked purely on the Gibraltar result. It was a youngish and inexperienced side, no issue with him having a look and trying some new things in a meaningless match. However, the players who didn't deliver (against a team they should have) should be questioned more in my opinion.
Page out! on 09:53 - Jun 9 with 620 viewsYrAlarch

Page out! on 15:02 - Jun 8 by GVJack

As much as I like him as a person, he seems a really decent bloke, I thought he should have gone after the world cup where it felt like we limped out without really firing a shot.

He shouldn't be sacked purely on the Gibraltar result. It was a youngish and inexperienced side, no issue with him having a look and trying some new things in a meaningless match. However, the players who didn't deliver (against a team they should have) should be questioned more in my opinion.

I agree with you. Yes, Page should have gone after the World Cup but how often do we see the players escaping responsibility and the Manager, alone, having to carry the can.
This was the perfect opportunity for some on the fringes, but, apart from Koumas it seems, they did not deliver, as you say.
Page out! on 09:56 - Jun 9 with 606 viewsonehunglow

Page out! on 15:02 - Jun 8 by GVJack

Decent bloke is not a criterion for success
Iā€™d rather an nasty bugger who was successful

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Page out! on 12:43 - Jun 9 with 560 viewsRhonddaSwans

Page out! on 09:56 - Jun 9 by onehunglow

Decent bloke is not a criterion for success
Iā€™d rather an nasty bugger who was successful

Would you take Joey Barton for wales? šŸ¤”

Page out! on 14:13 - Jun 9 with 516 viewsonehunglow

Page out! on 12:43 - Jun 9 by RhonddaSwans

Would you take Joey Barton for wales? šŸ¤”

No, and I didnā€™t want Vinny Jones either . He was made captain of our country . An all time low .

Page out! on 14:25 - Jun 9 with 515 viewsRhonddaSwans

Page out! on 14:13 - Jun 9 by onehunglow

No, and I didnā€™t want Vinny Jones either . He was made captain of our country . An all time low .

The Vinny Jones story for Wales selection was funny.
I listened to an interview when he was saying he was playing drunk when Wales went to watch him and he still got selected.

Page out! on 15:51 - Jun 9 with 476 viewsonehunglow

Page out! on 14:25 - Jun 9 by RhonddaSwans

The Vinny Jones story for Wales selection was funny.
I listened to an interview when he was saying he was playing drunk when Wales went to watch him and he still got selected.

He never me laugh Rhondda.
A thug in our shirt
Bobby cooking Gould era was awful

Page out! on 18:22 - Jun 9 with 443 viewsPlankton

Would've or would have, not would OF!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024