Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom Prediction Reminder 23:30 - Aug 30 with 1786 viewsPhil_S

Win £50 of Swans Superstore vouchers monthly and £250 at the end of the season courtesy of our sponsors Fast Signs

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/prediction-league/summary/matc
West Brom Prediction Reminder on 10:02 - Aug 31 with 1717 viewsLaudrup

Why can you still pick players like Kemy and Tate as first goalscorer? Tiendalli is also missing and maybe others.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2013 10:04]

I hate signatures

West Brom Prediction Reminder on 14:17 - Aug 31 with 1505 viewsPhil_S

West Brom Prediction Reminder on 10:02 - Aug 31 by Laudrup

Why can you still pick players like Kemy and Tate as first goalscorer? Tiendalli is also missing and maybe others.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2013 10:04]

Oh my god the squad list hasnt been updated with the player we signed this week - may I suggest if you can pick Tate or Kemy then you consider refreshing your cache as they arent there.
West Brom Prediction Reminder on 14:30 - Aug 31 with 1488 viewsSpratty

West Brom Prediction Reminder on 14:17 - Aug 31 by Phil_S

Oh my god the squad list hasnt been updated with the player we signed this week - may I suggest if you can pick Tate or Kemy then you consider refreshing your cache as they arent there.

It's a fair point Phil he is the player that scored our most recent goal.

It's a reasonable oversight but needs to be there if we are doing this properly.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2013 14:32]
West Brom Prediction Reminder on 14:36 - Aug 31 with 1477 viewsPhil_S

West Brom Prediction Reminder on 14:30 - Aug 31 by Spratty

It's a fair point Phil he is the player that scored our most recent goal.

It's a reasonable oversight but needs to be there if we are doing this properly.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2013 14:32]

Lamah scored our most recent goal?

And in fairness Tiendalli should be on there already as he wasnt removed from last season?

This post has been edited by an administrator
West Brom Prediction Reminder on 15:06 - Aug 31 with 1449 viewsSpratty

West Brom Prediction Reminder on 14:36 - Aug 31 by Phil_S

Lamah scored our most recent goal?

And in fairness Tiendalli should be on there already as he wasnt removed from last season?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Sorry Phil do know who scored our latest goal (honestly). Just getting the player that was missing mixed up (It was the word goal that made me think of Lamah). Of course neither have we just signed Lamah (although it feels like it). So I missed all the clues

I will now curl up in the corner
West Brom Prediction Reminder on 17:23 - Aug 31 with 1326 viewsPhil_S

Just noticed that the players still show on the list as the norm - for me they show as transferred
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024