Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Perchie 10:29 - Sep 14 with 935 viewsepaul

check your messages

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

FAO Perchie on 10:31 - Sep 14 with 927 viewsperchrockjack

Had my phone switched off fort a whole week.Twas bliss but missed you cheeky chops..

Seems belfy now having a go at Warwick, which not even I would do.

peace

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

FAO Perchie on 10:36 - Sep 14 with 919 viewsepaul

Yes it has become quite bizzare on here

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

FAO Perchie on 10:45 - Sep 14 with 906 viewsperchrockjack

Im losing interest to be frank.
No argument, no debate,no reason,no humour,just rancour,recriminations and restless ritual abuse.
I blame whoever it was got rid of grammar schools and school debates, even the CHAPEL give you the chance to articulate yourself properly.

I pm d some poster ,in a loving way, and the contents went over his head.

I m genuinely worried about how people on here simply cannot argue properly but I guarantee you that some legendary revered poster will come back and quote and drag up summat I said months,weeks or years away.
Its a short life but some really don't understand fully how short.

Even Ive relented from the occasional wind up now and not mentioned the fact we paid good money for The likes of Gower- which remonds me,wtf is De Frioes sooper keeper these days..
and now signing off before belfy turns up with a holdall and a balaclava

FAO Perchie on 10:48 - Sep 14 with 895 viewsDarran

FAO Perchie on 10:45 - Sep 14 by perchrockjack

No argument, no debate,no reason,no humour,just rancour,recriminations and restless ritual abuse.
I blame whoever it was got rid of grammar schools and school debates, even the CHAPEL give you the chance to articulate yourself properly.

I m genuinely worried about how people on here simply cannot argue properly but I guarantee you that some legendary revered poster will come back and quote and drag up summat I said months,weeks or years away.

Even Ive relented from the occasional wind up now and not mentioned the fact we paid good money for The likes of Gower- which remonds me,wtf is De Frioes sooper keeper these days..

Good morning.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Perchie on 11:22 - Sep 14 with 868 viewslifelong

FAO Perchie on 10:45 - Sep 14 by perchrockjack

You need to go and see a doctor about your obsession with Mark Gower, you sure you weren't slipping him a length ?
FAO Perchie on 11:31 - Sep 14 with 864 viewsDarran

FAO Perchie on 11:22 - Sep 14 by lifelong

You need to go and see a doctor about your obsession with Mark Gower, you sure you weren't slipping him a length ?

That made me lol.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Perchie on 12:26 - Sep 14 with 851 viewsmax936

FAO Perchie on 11:31 - Sep 14 by Darran

That made me lol.

I love Lifeys defence of Gower, its the stuff of legends

I think he was selling him a few Bass on the QT

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

FAO Perchie on 13:35 - Sep 14 with 837 viewslifelong

FAO Perchie on 12:26 - Sep 14 by max936

I love Lifeys defence of Gower, its the stuff of legends

I think he was selling him a few Bass on the QT

Had two nice fish on Thursday Steve.

I would have gladly given MG one, fish that is of course.
Login to get fewer ads

FAO Perchie on 20:49 - Sep 14 with 796 viewsperchrockjack

LOL.
LIFEY,bless his bones.
I ve never wanted to taste man fudge but I can Guarantee if I did that chap Gower would be the last-.

Only goes to show anyone can be defended. Goering/Hess/Boorman/ EVEN Len Fairclough .

I just hope that burden on our budget and the dutch sooper keeper never darken the environs of my city ever again.
Not bas players per se but unforgettable in their own way,which reminds me of NAT KING COLE whom many of you cocksuckers will never have seen or heard of

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024