Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Europa Name & Numbers 18:41 - Sep 11 with 2405 viewsUSSwans

So I am here in the US, and e-mailing the team store is of no use, so I was hoping one of you could tell me - is the team going to have a special name and number set for the Europa games? Up until now, it looked like they were just all black, blacked out Premier League numbers, but now that the team is in the group stages, I was hoping they'd have something special (as most teams do). Actually, I was hoping to buy a new shirt with those Europa name/number fonts.

So, if anyone knows or has heard anything, please let me know. Once again I find myself trying to give money to the team only to be ignored! :)

Rob
Europa Name & Numbers on 18:52 - Sep 11 with 2374 viewsdgt73

I will call into the club shop on friday or Saturday and will ask the question, and will let you know what they said.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Europa Name & Numbers on 18:59 - Sep 11 with 2355 viewsepaul

tweet @leighdineen or @HuwCooze you should get an answer as it's not a controversial question

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Europa Name & Numbers on 19:03 - Sep 11 with 2345 viewsUSSwans

I e-mailed via the website and via FaceBook. I never thought to Tweet, but I might as well give it a shot.

Thanks for the help so far, keep it coming. :)
Europa Name & Numbers on 22:13 - Sep 11 with 2080 viewsstevethejack

Don't know about name and number but have bought Europa League badges for sleeves. On one, the respect badge, on the other sleeve, the trophy emblem.
Europa Name & Numbers on 02:44 - Sep 19 with 1532 viewsUSSwans

I see the jerseys are on the site, but no image of what the names and numbers ill look like. It also appears to be missing the "Respect" patch. Has anyone bought one or see it in the store? I'd love feedback from someone who has seen it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024