Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vorm one game ban 18:37 - Nov 4 with 3042 viewsOldjack

I'd have thought he would have had three for a straight red http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24807920
[Post edited 5 Nov 2013 19:27]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Vorm on game ban on 18:39 - Nov 4 with 3027 viewsreddythered

Is it three for a straight red? Thought that was for violent conduct?

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Vorm on game ban on 18:39 - Nov 4 with 3028 viewswr72

Odd.Thought it was automatic 3 game ban with a straight red?
Vorm on game ban on 18:40 - Nov 4 with 3024 viewsSkipTheJack

Always 1 game ban for a professional foul.
Vorm on game ban on 18:41 - Nov 4 with 3017 viewswr72

Vorm on game ban on 18:40 - Nov 4 by SkipTheJack

Always 1 game ban for a professional foul.

3 for violent conduct?
Vorm on game ban on 18:46 - Nov 4 with 2994 viewsSkipTheJack

Vorm on game ban on 18:41 - Nov 4 by wr72

3 for violent conduct?

That's right.
Vorm on game ban on 18:48 - Nov 4 with 2981 viewsScoobyDoo

Been pretty diplomatic on here after our win but with you numbnuts i may just forget that?
Vorm on game ban on 18:54 - Nov 4 with 2965 viewsJackFish

Don't think it's always been a one match ban but it has been for a while. Definitely don't deserve a 3 match ban for that.
Vorm on game ban on 20:44 - Nov 4 with 2803 viewsSuperSwans

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/suspensions
Login to get fewer ads

Vorm on game ban on 21:01 - Nov 4 with 2747 viewsKrisP

That's been the rule for many years.
Vorm on game ban on 21:50 - Nov 4 with 2659 viewsGoodGodAlive

Had he knocked Campbellend into next week, he could have got a knighthood.
Vorm on game ban on 21:52 - Nov 4 with 2645 viewswelshman79

Vorm on game ban on 21:50 - Nov 4 by GoodGodAlive

Had he knocked Campbellend into next week, he could have got a knighthood.

You're an idiot
Vorm on game ban on 21:55 - Nov 4 with 2633 viewslovejuicejack

Vorm on game ban on 21:52 - Nov 4 by welshman79

You're an idiot

Your a c0ck gobbling vagina
Vorm on game ban on 22:22 - Nov 4 with 2579 viewsmatt_the_jack

It's amazing how many times people get this wrong, been the same for about 10 years this 1 game for a professional foul and 3 games for violent conduct

One again all Europe will hear, the Swansea City sound
Blog: Swans Away Days In Europe

Vorm on game ban on 22:46 - Nov 4 with 2528 viewsNeathJack

Vorm on game ban on 22:22 - Nov 4 by matt_the_jack

It's amazing how many times people get this wrong, been the same for about 10 years this 1 game for a professional foul and 3 games for violent conduct

Could quite easily have been construed as violent conduct though given the fact he caught him with his boot in the chest.

It would be all down to Mike Dean's report.

What I'd like to see in his report is why he didn't add on any extra time from the 2 minute stoppage that resulted.
Vorm on game ban on 01:55 - Nov 5 with 2449 viewsScoobyWho

Vorm on game ban on 18:48 - Nov 4 by ScoobyDoo

Been pretty diplomatic on here after our win but with you numbnuts i may just forget that?

Diplomatic means you have immunity, do you have immunity ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Vorm on game ban on 08:57 - Nov 5 with 2341 viewsPhil_S

Vorm on game ban on 22:46 - Nov 4 by NeathJack

Could quite easily have been construed as violent conduct though given the fact he caught him with his boot in the chest.

It would be all down to Mike Dean's report.

What I'd like to see in his report is why he didn't add on any extra time from the 2 minute stoppage that resulted.

I think he appreciated that he added on those two minutes we still wouldn't have scored

However, I am with you totally - there never seems to be any added time for stoppages in added time?

I also find it amazing how many times Matt gets amazed at what people forget.
Vorm on game ban on 12:32 - Nov 5 with 2257 viewscaerleon_jack

Vorm on game ban on 08:57 - Nov 5 by Phil_S

I think he appreciated that he added on those two minutes we still wouldn't have scored

However, I am with you totally - there never seems to be any added time for stoppages in added time?

I also find it amazing how many times Matt gets amazed at what people forget.

Regarding time added during added time - there was a big fuss a year or two back with a lot of managers (I think 'Arry) was a big culprit moaning after games because the ref played longer than the added time that had been indicated - ignoring/forgetting it's supposed to be '...a minimum of...'

Back to Sunday then - Cardiff took an age taking a free kick/throw in and we complained. Dean indicated that he had stopped his watch and that we would play the full amount of time. Sky do not stop their clock and yet according to them we played around 20 seconds longer than the 5. I agree that it would not have made any difference to the score, but it encourages teams to waste time as much as they want without any punishment.

Someone posted a thread a few weeks ago asking what rules you'd like to see added/changed. I said then that it would be interesting to see what happened if we followed some other sports and stopped the clock during stoppages - get rid of added time and play a full 90 minutes. Some of the teams we get down the Liberty would probably be dead on their feet by half time, actually having to play properly.

Insert something witty here

Vorm on game ban on 12:46 - Nov 5 with 2229 viewsJackFish

I'd love to know how much time the ball actually spent in play on Sunday. Along with Stoke away in our first season in the Prem the ball spent more time off the pitch than any other game I can remember.

Totally agree about the added time, we wouldn't have scored, but between the red card and then them fecking about with not taking a corner there should have been 2-3 minutes added on.
Vorm on game ban on 18:24 - Nov 5 with 2050 viewsperchrockjack

Hope trammel keeps him out by proving he is the best on form we have

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024