Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? 18:44 - Oct 29 with 22513 viewsTrundle10

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-abbandonato-picks

Bellamy?
Medel?
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 18:46 - Oct 29 with 9113 viewsDarran

Nah he's not on drugs he's just a tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 18:47 - Oct 29 with 9109 viewsJackfath

Utter rot

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 18:57 - Oct 29 with 9054 viewsmonmouth

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 18:47 - Oct 29 by Jackfath

Utter rot

Some of that is laughable its so bad.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:08 - Oct 29 with 9002 viewswaynekerr55

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 18:46 - Oct 29 by Darran

Nah he's not on drugs he's just a tw*t.

^^^ This

Just goes to show how clueless 90% of British Football fans are that they can't see what Leon offers a team

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:10 - Oct 29 with 8983 viewsGTCJack

Medel looks a decent player to be fair but I'm genuinely struggling to see how Bellamy fits in. The Cardiff fans themselves admit that he's well past his best and shouldn't be in the team. I get the Kim thing too because from what I seen he's been ok.

However, and the big however is where the hell Leon is... yet De Guzman is?!
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:13 - Oct 29 with 8965 viewsNeathJack

Combined team you say?

Vorm

Rangel Chico Williams Davies

Britton

JDG

Dyer Michu Hernandez

Bony

Possibly Marshall for Vorm on recent form but then it's easy to look good making a lot of good saves when your opponents are having 30+ shots a game.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:22 - Oct 29 with 8930 viewsdgt73

He's got to pick some scum players, or they'll fans will start to cry. I honestly dont rate any of they're players complete sh*te.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:28 - Oct 29 with 8878 viewsJackfath

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:22 - Oct 29 by dgt73

He's got to pick some scum players, or they'll fans will start to cry. I honestly dont rate any of they're players complete sh*te.

Well said shwmae

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:28 - Oct 29 with 8864 viewsjruss1

Medel was awful against Norwich. I forgot he was even playing until he smashed a shot 50 foot over the bar in the second half. Then again, it is a struggle to look good when the ball never comes your way.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 20:14 - Oct 29 with 8719 viewsdgt73

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:28 - Oct 29 by jruss1

Medel was awful against Norwich. I forgot he was even playing until he smashed a shot 50 foot over the bar in the second half. Then again, it is a struggle to look good when the ball never comes your way.

Spot on, medel in front of leon fuking hilarious.

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 20:36 - Oct 29 with 8647 viewsblackjack

Every time iv seen Medel play for chile he looks class, good player with international experience and soon to be World Cup experience.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 20:43 - Oct 29 with 8606 viewsdgt73

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 20:36 - Oct 29 by blackjack

Every time iv seen Medel play for chile he looks class, good player with international experience and soon to be World Cup experience.

And how many times have you seen him play, even some scum fans have said he been missing in action for the last few games.

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 20:47 - Oct 29 with 8577 viewsScoobyWho

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 20:43 - Oct 29 by dgt73

And how many times have you seen him play, even some scum fans have said he been missing in action for the last few games.

Not one Cardiff player would I choose ahead of any Swansea.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 23:44 - Oct 29 with 8308 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

I'd have Marshall, Caulker and maybe Kim at a stretch on my bench, but that's about it. The rest can f**k off.

And Medel above Leon is laughable. Has to be drug-induced.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 08:55 - Oct 30 with 8075 viewsSkipTheJack

In a decent team Medel would be a good player. We know that Caulker is quality and Whittingham, Kim and Mutch are also decent players. They do have several players that would get in our squad, but not many that would get in our strongest team. Any combined Cardiff/Swansea XI is going to have at least 9 Swans in it.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:29 - Oct 30 with 8017 viewsjohnlangy

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:22 - Oct 29 by dgt73

Marshall is hardly sh*te. I wouldn't consider any of the others.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 10:11 - Oct 30 with 7958 viewsGram2086

The clue's in the article's title "Combined XI".

Would have been interesting to know which of the options he favoured as the ideal ownership package?
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 10:24 - Oct 30 with 7910 viewsAshleyCCFC

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 10:11 - Oct 30 by Gram2086

The clue's in the article's title "Combined XI".

Would have been interesting to know which of the options he favoured as the ideal ownership package?

If absolutely anybody on this board think Leon Britton is a better player than Gary Medel then that is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard. I know it's a swansea board but c'mon guys.......
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:00 - Oct 30 with 7841 viewsSkipTheJack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 10:24 - Oct 30 by AshleyCCFC

If absolutely anybody on this board think Leon Britton is a better player than Gary Medel then that is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard. I know it's a swansea board but c'mon guys.......

I honestly don't know which is the better - I suppose that depends on the tactics/formation/etc.

But having watched the performances of both players this season then picking Britton ahead of Medel is an easy decision. The little guy's been unbelieveable to far - I can't believe how lucky we've been to have had this player for the last 11 years.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:10 - Oct 30 with 7823 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 10:24 - Oct 30 by AshleyCCFC

I should just go back to the rugby if I were you you complete and utter tool. Britton should be playing for England if they had any sense, even at 31 years of age. Medel's big plus is his physique, but even at 5'6" Britton has far too much class.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:26 - Oct 30 with 7798 viewsjruss1

Medal's a good player no doubt but he's unproven in England. I'm not sure his style really suits the way Cardiff are playing and he certainly isn't worth 11 million.

Leon is consistantly brillant at this level.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:34 - Oct 30 with 7780 viewsAshleyCCFC

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:00 - Oct 30 by SkipTheJack

I honestly don't know which is the better - I suppose that depends on the tactics/formation/etc.

But having watched the performances of both players this season then picking Britton ahead of Medel is an easy decision. The little guy's been unbelieveable to far - I can't believe how lucky we've been to have had this player for the last 11 years.

I know Britton has been great for you for and for many years been an ever present but Gary Medel is an international world cup bound midfielder (having already played in WC2010) with 56 caps in a Chile side who are no mugs i assure you. To compare these two players individually is ridiculous.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:36 - Oct 30 with 7777 viewsAshleyCCFC

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:10 - Oct 30 by Brynmill_Jack

I should just go back to the rugby if I were you you complete and utter tool. Britton should be playing for England if they had any sense, even at 31 years of age. Medel's big plus is his physique, but even at 5'6" Britton has far too much class.

I think your the tool if you think Leon britton is good enough to play for England. The biggest pair of rose-tinted specs i have ever seen are currently perched on your nose.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:41 - Oct 30 with 7766 viewsjruss1

Maybe he isn't good enough for England (he really is though). But if he was from Chille, he'd get in their squad easily.

Medal has done nothing in this league yet. That's the most important part here.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:44 - Oct 30 with 7755 viewsAshleyCCFC

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:41 - Oct 30 by jruss1

Maybe he isn't good enough for England (he really is though). But if he was from Chille, he'd get in their squad easily.

Medal has done nothing in this league yet. That's the most important part here.

Why is that the most important part here? There is a reason Leon Britton has spend the overwhelming majority of his career in the football league. Medel has been in this league for 8 games. He has played a very important part for us so far and was excellent in our wins against Man city amd Fulham. What more would you have expected him to have done so far? Look i know your going to have a biased view but Leon Britton is not an international player thats just fact.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024