Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Take a flag to the Valencia game 22:58 - Nov 26 with 1917 viewsbuilthjack

Let's have a big big atmosphere for this one, flags and noise, get behind the boys

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 23:12 - Nov 26 with 1884 viewsswancity

Some people are wearing their lucky socks and underpants which will add to the splendour

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 23:15 - Nov 26 with 1875 viewsbuilthjack

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 23:12 - Nov 26 by swancity

Some people are wearing their lucky socks and underpants which will add to the splendour

Bit cold to go in socks and pants

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 23:17 - Nov 26 with 1866 viewsswancity

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 23:15 - Nov 26 by builthjack

Not if u take a flask of hot tea it's not

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 23:29 - Nov 26 with 1825 viewskopperburgjack

Fcuk me with responses like that no wonder why people slag this forum off so much

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 00:40 - Nov 27 with 1762 viewsJoeSoccerFan

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 23:15 - Nov 26 by builthjack

better than socks and gloves.
Take a flag to the Valencia game on 06:20 - Nov 27 with 1177 viewsbuilthjack

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 00:40 - Nov 27 by JoeSoccerFan

better than socks and gloves.

Got my flag ready

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 09:08 - Nov 27 with 1054 viewsnumbers123

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 23:29 - Nov 26 by kopperburgjack

Fcuk me with responses like that no wonder why people slag this forum off so much

yea it is a waste of time bringing anything involving atmosphere up in here.
Take a flag to the Valencia game on 09:12 - Nov 27 with 1047 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

Poll: What would you rather see.....

Login to get fewer ads

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 13:41 - Nov 27 with 966 viewsCwmavonJack

Need a fire safety certificate to get my PT Jacks flag into the ground, anyone know how to get one of these ?

Poll: Should St David's day be a Bank Holiday in Wales?

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 14:26 - Nov 27 with 888 viewsDevz00

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 13:41 - Nov 27 by CwmavonJack

Need a fire safety certificate to get my PT Jacks flag into the ground, anyone know how to get one of these ?

Contact the flag maker. Depending who it was who made it, they may charge you. I had mine sent on a pdf from the flag company (eclipse) so i have it stored on my mobile and show it to stewards on the way in then. Mine came with the price of the flag and isn't sewn on the actual flag, just pdf.

To be honest, nobody has even asked me for a certificate yet. Fulham last week they didn't even check the flag over. I just walked in. I've not taken it to the Liberty though.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2013 14:26]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 14:49 - Nov 27 with 824 viewspencoedjack

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 14:26 - Nov 27 by Devz00

Contact the flag maker. Depending who it was who made it, they may charge you. I had mine sent on a pdf from the flag company (eclipse) so i have it stored on my mobile and show it to stewards on the way in then. Mine came with the price of the flag and isn't sewn on the actual flag, just pdf.

To be honest, nobody has even asked me for a certificate yet. Fulham last week they didn't even check the flag over. I just walked in. I've not taken it to the Liberty though.

They asked me in Southampton .... only place I have been asked, like you I have it downloaded to phone ....
Take a flag to the Valencia game on 14:57 - Nov 27 with 797 viewsDevz00

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 14:49 - Nov 27 by pencoedjack

They asked me in Southampton .... only place I have been asked, like you I have it downloaded to phone ....

Actually, the boys were asked in Southampton and they took the flag. I didn't go to that game. They managed to get around it somehow though.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 15:00 - Nov 27 with 790 viewsCwmavonJack

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 14:26 - Nov 27 by Devz00

The flag maker was two guys from tranmere as a one off thing and the company has gone bust. Looking to just get the certificate other than ringing 999 and asking the fire brigade

Poll: Should St David's day be a Bank Holiday in Wales?

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 15:05 - Nov 27 with 768 viewsDevz00

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 15:00 - Nov 27 by CwmavonJack

The flag maker was two guys from tranmere as a one off thing and the company has gone bust. Looking to just get the certificate other than ringing 999 and asking the fire brigade

Is the flag actually fire-retardant?
[Post edited 27 Nov 2013 15:06]

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 15:06 - Nov 27 with 759 views1983

I cut my fire retardant tag off from under my sofa and stuck it in the corner of the back of my flag FACT!.... 2 european trips and a few Premier league aways and not a second glance...

They have as much a clue as we do when looking for fire tags on flags!....St Gallen here we come (wavey flag smiley)

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 18:02 - Nov 27 with 688 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 15:00 - Nov 27 by CwmavonJack

Don't ring 999 and don't ask the fire brigade. They won't be able to provide you with a fire safety certificate.
I always get asked at the Liberty for a certificate. I sprayed my flag with fire retardant fabric spray, and I show the receipt I had for that. The stewards only glance at it.
Take a flag to the Valencia game on 21:54 - Nov 27 with 590 viewsDewi1jack

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 15:06 - Nov 27 by 1983

I cut my fire retardant tag off from under my sofa and stuck it in the corner of the back of my flag FACT!.... 2 european trips and a few Premier league aways and not a second glance...

They have as much a clue as we do when looking for fire tags on flags!....St Gallen here we come (wavey flag smiley)

I did this as well, only to find out I couldn't put the flag over the advertising hoardings anyway (sat at the front!)
Stewards had told me "no certificate- no flag"
Got a certificate, still no flag. (I lost!)

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 23:37 - Nov 27 with 545 viewsbuilthjack

Take a flag to the Valencia game on 21:54 - Nov 27 by Dewi1jack

I did this as well, only to find out I couldn't put the flag over the advertising hoardings anyway (sat at the front!)
Stewards had told me "no certificate- no flag"
Got a certificate, still no flag. (I lost!)

It would help create an atmosphere if they left a flag on every seat, like at wembley for the carling cup final

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024