Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BAE / Krancar & loans in general 17:48 - Feb 16 with 2363 viewsRanger78

Is their attitude and desire seriously any better than the other mercenaries we've had over the last few seasons????

BAE honestly looks like he could not give a shite!! Krancar not much better. I would much rather see younger players who are ours... They might not have the experience or even be quite as good but at least they would try their guts out and restore some pride.

These loans don't look as if they are gonna get us up and hand on heart, in terms of enjoyment levels, this season is no better than last for me
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 18:22]
BAE.......+ loans on 17:48 - Feb 16 with 2361 viewsWatford_Ranger

Of the XI out there he is the least of our problems.
BAE.......+ loans on 17:52 - Feb 16 with 2329 viewsRanger78

BAE.......+ loans on 17:48 - Feb 16 by Watford_Ranger

I agree... It was the attitude that he displays every game that I was trying to highlight.... Completely disinterested. He is definitely not the only one
BAE.......+ loans on 17:53 - Feb 16 with 2321 viewsSpiritofGregory

BAE.......+ loans on 17:48 - Feb 16 by Watford_Ranger

Yes but he is part of the problem, I can see why Tottenham want shot of him. We have too many players who have ideas above their station.
BAE.......+ loans on 17:53 - Feb 16 with 2317 viewsWatford_Ranger

BAE.......+ loans on 17:52 - Feb 16 by Ranger78

I agree... It was the attitude that he displays every game that I was trying to highlight.... Completely disinterested. He is definitely not the only one

I think he's just naturally relaxed and can give that impression. He was the same at Spurs. I wouldn't read too much into it.
BAE.......+ loans on 17:56 - Feb 16 with 2301 viewsSpiritofGregory

BAE.......+ loans on 17:53 - Feb 16 by Watford_Ranger

I think he's just naturally relaxed and can give that impression. He was the same at Spurs. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Oh come on, he is a lazy arrogant bastard.
BAE / Krancar & loans in general on 18:05 - Feb 16 with 2259 viewsRangersAreBack

2 luxury players that are more style than substance. I'm beginning to think that some Rangers fans deserve what they get because they're willing to forgive abject performances for the odd trick or flick.
BAE / Krancar & loans in general on 18:13 - Feb 16 with 2233 viewsnewgolddream

Excellent post and sez it all unfortunately.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024