Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chievo Verona off? 12:15 - Jul 24 with 8494 viewsGetMeRangers

Chievo Verona off? on 12:18 - Jul 24 with 5206 viewsDiscodroids

HAHAHAHAHA....whose running this pre season sir ian mckellans ' walter' ?

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Chievo Verona off? on 12:20 - Jul 24 with 5192 viewsadhoc_qpr

Once is unfortunate, twice is careless, three times has got to be bordering on incompetent surely?
Chievo Verona off? on 12:25 - Jul 24 with 5135 viewssimmo

Farcical and so QPR.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Chievo Verona off? on 12:27 - Jul 24 with 5125 viewsderbyhoop

Chievo Verona off? on 12:18 - Jul 24 by Discodroids

HAHAHAHAHA....whose running this pre season sir ian mckellans ' walter' ?

Fred Karno?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Chievo Verona off? on 12:30 - Jul 24 with 5107 viewsrsonist

Tragic stuff. Regardless of the players we did or didn't end up having the one thing we really needed above all was a proper pre-season.
Chievo Verona off? on 12:35 - Jul 24 with 5066 viewsSimonJames

100% of people who drink water will die.

Chievo Verona off? on 12:41 - Jul 24 with 5011 viewsBromleyHoop

This is beyond a joke. Someone at the club must have some responsibility for what has been going on. It is not acceptable to blame a 'tour operator'. Someone needs to be sacked over this incompetence. We are supposed to be running a professional organisation. This is shameful.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Chievo Verona off? on 12:44 - Jul 24 with 4986 viewsTacticalR

Who is the tour promoter?

It sounds like the team would have been better off driving around looking for games and asking to join in when they found one.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Chievo Verona off? on 12:45 - Jul 24 with 4977 viewsSomersetHoops

This could be expected with a management team learning on the job. I just hope they don't make these mistakes again and I hope they get the chance to prove they won't next season.

It is a bit worrying that lack of organisational experience should lead to such obvious embarrassment and you have to wonder where things which are not so obvious are going wrong. A statement from the club admitting they recognise these shortcomings and will ensure they aren't repeated might help, but is very unlikely.

This incompetence I hope is not carried into our transfer dealings and there seem to be good deals done at the lower levels. It just seems that when dealing with the larger clubs we might be being a bit naïve allowing things to get this far in without knowing if the key members of our squad are going to remain with us. I get the impression that while we have Austin, Phillips, Fer and Green some PL clubs are thinking they can pick any of them up at the last minute if they can't get better players in leaving us with serious deficiencies we would need to resolve by panic buying or loaning and back to the situation that has put us in trouble before.

Who's Next?

Chievo Verona off? on 12:47 - Jul 24 with 4948 viewsLblock

I have no words.........

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Chievo Verona off? on 12:51 - Jul 24 with 4903 viewsPey

Oh dear, we look like a complete tool in this saga...
Chievo Verona off? on 13:02 - Jul 24 with 4805 viewsJamie

Please never change QPR.
Chievo Verona off? on 13:05 - Jul 24 with 4786 viewsDiscodroids

cant the spirit of ronnie barker sort out a kick about with any surviving members from his celebrity 1975 xmas special

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Chievo Verona off? on 13:08 - Jul 24 with 4775 viewsGetMeRangers

Chievo Verona off? on 12:44 - Jul 24 by TacticalR

Who is the tour promoter?

It sounds like the team would have been better off driving around looking for games and asking to join in when they found one.

Given the Italian tour, you do wonder what Pallidini is up to these days
Chievo Verona off? on 13:23 - Jul 24 with 4686 viewshopphoops

Chievo Verona off? on 13:08 - Jul 24 by GetMeRangers

Given the Italian tour, you do wonder what Pallidini is up to these days

Knowing how Italy 'works' and seeing that Shaktar had already flown back to start their season, I presumed after the first blow-out that we'd been duped.

Well, the Verona Stars web site thanks a promoter for setting up the last-minute match called Media Sport Event which is a guy in Rome called Gianni Lacché. Having learned to distrust anyone called Gianni, I searched his name and QPR, and found a story from Parma in 2012, suggesting he's got form for this: Parma were due to play us on their pre-season tour, only we had no idea of the arrangement and already had a fixture against Southampton organized. So they got to play Watford instead...

Football and due diligence - never knowingly united.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Chievo Verona off? on 13:24 - Jul 24 with 4674 viewsGetMeRangers

Chievo Verona off? on 13:23 - Jul 24 by hopphoops

Knowing how Italy 'works' and seeing that Shaktar had already flown back to start their season, I presumed after the first blow-out that we'd been duped.

Well, the Verona Stars web site thanks a promoter for setting up the last-minute match called Media Sport Event which is a guy in Rome called Gianni Lacché. Having learned to distrust anyone called Gianni, I searched his name and QPR, and found a story from Parma in 2012, suggesting he's got form for this: Parma were due to play us on their pre-season tour, only we had no idea of the arrangement and already had a fixture against Southampton organized. So they got to play Watford instead...

Football and due diligence - never knowingly united.

Staggering!
Chievo Verona off? on 13:43 - Jul 24 with 4576 viewsozexile

So we're going to go into a full blooded championship season with most of our players only having had 20 mins here and there against the Dennis waterman 11. Some players haven't even had a kick.
Chievo Verona off? on 14:04 - Jul 24 with 4494 viewsAntti_Heinola

I suspect this tour operator will not be used again in the future.
Club should be taking legal action for this. Diabolical.
We are going to be seriously undercooked and should be looking at getting one or two friendlies in for the first international break IMO.

Bare bones.

Chievo Verona off? on 14:12 - Jul 24 with 4412 viewsTacticalR

Surely we can get a kickabout somewhere?

Air hostess clique

Chievo Verona off? on 14:12 - Jul 24 with 4399 viewsJonDoeman

Well this preseason has left us looking two bob.
Expect we'll hear about it later as an excuse from Ramsey.

It Is What It Is !!

Chievo Verona off? on 14:13 - Jul 24 with 4372 viewsBromleyHoop

'I suspect this tour operator will not be used again in the future.'

Do you reckon????

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Chievo Verona off? on 14:14 - Jul 24 with 4356 viewssimmo

Chievo Verona off? on 14:12 - Jul 24 by JonDoeman

Well this preseason has left us looking two bob.
Expect we'll hear about it later as an excuse from Ramsey.

I don;t think we will, although he's got every reason to be frustrated - ridiculous way to hinder a manager. The last 20mins against Charlton could be fun!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Chievo Verona off? on 14:17 - Jul 24 with 4306 viewsHayesender

Apparently we're now playing some German team who've just been promoted to the Bundesliga

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Chievo Verona off? on 14:24 - Jul 24 with 4233 viewsHayesender

Fc Ingolstadt

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Chievo Verona off? on 14:28 - Jul 24 with 4185 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Chievo Verona off? on 14:24 - Jul 24 by Hayesender

Fc Ingolstadt

That was the village in twins of Evil wasn't it?

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024