Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! 21:42 - Oct 31 with 11070 viewsUplandsJack

I actually do feel at tad sorry for him, with what he's got to work with it was always going to be a tough gig....
But the guy doesn't seem to have a Foooking clue what he's doing.
Well and truely out of his depth. Why pick Taylor, he saw how shit he was in his first game in charge.
All the chopping and changing after a month here just shows he's just grasping at straws.....

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 04:37 - Nov 1 with 1593 viewsSwansNZ

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 03:15 - Nov 1 by AngelRangelQS

If the board want to stay up they'd get rid of him and appoint Fat Sam.

Guidolin would have got more than 1 point from the last 3 games

I'm not going to bring up his nationality, but there is no way they'll sack him - unless replaced by Fat Uncle Sam

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 06:33 - Nov 1 with 1545 viewsgiantstoneater

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 04:37 - Nov 1 by SwansNZ

I'm not going to bring up his nationality, but there is no way they'll sack him - unless replaced by Fat Uncle Sam

Sam wouldn't touch us with a barge pole and any negotiations would fall at his first question to Huw "how much have I got to spend" It will be an interesting window for our new owners however I fear the damage would have already been done. I would like Kingsley to be given the shirt Taylor is shameful and should never wear it again and now matter what happens Kingsley would benefit from the experience. It is sad but Rangel is now stealing a living and should be encouraged to retire Naughton is our only option there. Fer is another I`d like gone he is worse than Shelvey and just like Kingsley I would prefer for Fulton to be given the shirt. It shouldn't be the case but Leon is our best option for a DM. Bob Bradley reminds me of Stan Laurel and should be nowhere near the Prem or even The Championship how long is his contract for? What are his potential targets likely to be in the next window Martinez, Buck and Laudrup all used their contacts to good effects what has Bob got in this respect can we trust him enough or are we going to be saddled with more Fer like dross.
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 07:04 - Nov 1 with 1511 viewsLandore_Jack

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 22:32 - Oct 31 by londonlisa2001

In which case why on earth would we spend however many millions it has cost us to remove Guidolin and the three coaches?

Guidolin was never the problem.

Well according to reports Guidolin rarely oversaw training. He use to watch the sessions from his office window.

#backtojack

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 07:07 - Nov 1 with 1506 viewsLandore_Jack

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 01:23 - Nov 1 by JackFish

Bit harsh to blame Bradley when he can only work with the squad he's got. Although have to say I'm not impressed so far. Plan A of lumping it up to Llorente isn't great, and plan B of doing the same but minus the midfield ain't much better. Hard to blame the players too, they look like they're trying they're just not good enough. Whoever presided over the disaster of a transfer window, be it Jenkins or the Yanks needs to be accountable for this shambles and it has to be put right in January, because right now this squad looks more likely to challenge Derby's record low points haul than stay up.

Bob did not help himself by not playing Cork or Britton. He got his tactics wrong.

#backtojack

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 07:08 - Nov 1 with 1505 viewsGowerjack

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 00:04 - Nov 1 by swanz99

That's the problem Huw is always looking for the cheaper alternative and it's caught up with him sadly. If you want to stay in this league you have to spend money on top quality players and we have not done that.

Yep.

Our proplem in a nutshell..

Jenkins egotistical belief that he always knew better despite all of the evidence to the contrary.

The way the cheaper option was always the best option.
Giving extended contracts to players clearly at the end of their days.
Then when it all goes wrong sacking the manager at great expense.

Rinse and repeat.

Was always going to catch up with us sooner or later.

Then sell up in is distaeful manner to a group of American chancers with no real idea of what they are doing.

Down we go.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 07:19 - Nov 1 with 1469 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I don't like his accent or his passport

[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 7:19]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 07:24 - Nov 1 with 1459 viewskarnataka

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 07:07 - Nov 1 by Landore_Jack

Bob did not help himself by not playing Cork or Britton. He got his tactics wrong.

Some have been critical of our young and inexperienced central defenders and although they didn't exactly cover themselves with glory, without a DM in front of them to offer some protection, they were totally exposed all game which is pretty much what we all knew was going to happen with that team.
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 07:27 - Nov 1 with 1452 viewsSwansNZ

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 07:24 - Nov 1 by karnataka

Some have been critical of our young and inexperienced central defenders and although they didn't exactly cover themselves with glory, without a DM in front of them to offer some protection, they were totally exposed all game which is pretty much what we all knew was going to happen with that team.

Yes, we could all see what was going to happen. Question is, why couldn't BB or even Curt?

Why have we not brought in any experienced coaching staff to help?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 08:04 - Nov 1 with 1408 viewsWarwickHunt

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 07:27 - Nov 1 by SwansNZ

Yes, we could all see what was going to happen. Question is, why couldn't BB or even Curt?

Why have we not brought in any experienced coaching staff to help?

Because we've got Shouty Brad Bobbly who's "as good as Klopp"...

Fûck me sideways - we've gone from car crash to farce.

I wonder if our self-appointed DoF (DFA? - Does. Fûck. All) is going to at least salvage a vestige of decency from this cluserfûck by telling the owners they've appointed a fûcking clown and relegation is nailed on unless we appoint another manager who knows his arse from his elbow and has money to spend in January.
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 08:09 - Nov 1 with 1389 viewsbarry_island

Dazzler???

When, where and on what grounds would he qualify for that name?

We are the 51st state, a right f...king state.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 8:12]

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 09:14 - Nov 1 with 1314 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 03:15 - Nov 1 by AngelRangelQS

If the board want to stay up they'd get rid of him and appoint Fat Sam.

Guidolin would have got more than 1 point from the last 3 games

If anyone I'd go for Pulis. F*ck fat Sam
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 9:14]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 09:16 - Nov 1 with 1307 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 23:24 - Oct 31 by swanz99

It all went wrong when Huw chose to keep Guidolin instead of Brendan Rodgers.

That's twice you've said that Brendan !

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 09:18 - Nov 1 with 1297 viewsjasper_T

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 07:04 - Nov 1 by Landore_Jack

Well according to reports Guidolin rarely oversaw training. He use to watch the sessions from his office window.

Well according to the training videos that wan't the case.

Not that leaving sessions to the other qualified coaches that the club employs is a crime.
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 09:24 - Nov 1 with 1285 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 09:18 - Nov 1 by jasper_T

Well according to the training videos that wan't the case.

Not that leaving sessions to the other qualified coaches that the club employs is a crime.

I think landore Jack has him mixed up with Mike Ruddock

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 09:30 - Nov 1 with 1276 viewsmonmouth

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 09:14 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

If anyone I'd go for Pulis. F*ck fat Sam
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 9:14]

We're already playing their preferred brand of shit. We might as well get someone to do it properly. What's Adrian Boothroyd up to these days. Or of course the Moyser will be on the market shortly.

Nah, it's the land of the free isn't it. It's not Turtles, it's Bradley all the way down

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 09:44 - Nov 1 with 1245 viewsPrivate_Partz

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 09:24 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

I think landore Jack has him mixed up with Mike Ruddock

It is great isn't it? All these tactics used to discredit FG. 'Watching the training from the window' is a new one though.
Don't know why they bother now. Frankie has gone and Bob has to deliver. Dissing FG serves no purpose anymore.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 11:30 - Nov 1 with 1176 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 09:44 - Nov 1 by Private_Partz

It is great isn't it? All these tactics used to discredit FG. 'Watching the training from the window' is a new one though.
Don't know why they bother now. Frankie has gone and Bob has to deliver. Dissing FG serves no purpose anymore.

It's "over smear".
Good job Bob can speak English as that will make all of the fifference. Oh, hang on..............

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 12:14 - Nov 1 with 1143 viewssnork44

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 11:30 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

It's "over smear".
Good job Bob can speak English as that will make all of the fifference. Oh, hang on..............

I didn't want Guidolin sacked, but we brought in Bradley. I don't blame Bradley for taking the job or the Americans for employing him, good grief he has a very good reputation in the US and they are employing who they know best! No the blame rests fairly and squarely at Huw Jenkins door and the rest of the sellouts especially that Dutch tw@t (John do us a favour shut the feck up and stay off Twitter !), it was obvious we needed Allen and Bony, but as usual Hubert tries to get the cheapest deal and fecks up again. So we end up with Fer and an ageing Spanish Striker and Borja who to be honest was injured when he can here and is in and out of the team.

We lose Williams and end with an Ajax reserve and a kid with potential when we were screaming out for an experienced centre half and again Huw fecks up, see there is a pattern emerging here ! As for future who knows, but it ain't going to be pretty.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 12:17 - Nov 1 with 1139 viewsdameedna

100 per cent have to get rid of Bradley.
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 12:23 - Nov 1 with 1120 viewsjack247

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 12:14 - Nov 1 by snork44

I didn't want Guidolin sacked, but we brought in Bradley. I don't blame Bradley for taking the job or the Americans for employing him, good grief he has a very good reputation in the US and they are employing who they know best! No the blame rests fairly and squarely at Huw Jenkins door and the rest of the sellouts especially that Dutch tw@t (John do us a favour shut the feck up and stay off Twitter !), it was obvious we needed Allen and Bony, but as usual Hubert tries to get the cheapest deal and fecks up again. So we end up with Fer and an ageing Spanish Striker and Borja who to be honest was injured when he can here and is in and out of the team.

We lose Williams and end with an Ajax reserve and a kid with potential when we were screaming out for an experienced centre half and again Huw fecks up, see there is a pattern emerging here ! As for future who knows, but it ain't going to be pretty.

It's the old boards fault they sold up to a bunch of venture capitalists. It's the new owners fault they brought in Bob. I wouldn't blame him at all, he is just out of his depth. Anyone in his position would have done the same thing.
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 12:28 - Nov 1 with 1114 viewssnork44

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 12:17 - Nov 1 by dameedna

There is no way the Americans are getting rid of Bradley, he is their poster boy and they are going to keep him. Just hope for a miracle, because we are going to need one and pretty soon !

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 12:46 - Nov 1 with 1083 viewsjack247

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 12:17 - Nov 1 by dameedna

I'd give him another couple of games, but in all honesty I don't see much changing. I'd be amazed if they sacked him though. It would be too humiliating and would kill whatever commercial momentum they are building in the U.S. stone dead.

I think it really is a shame though, as anyone with half a brain could see that if he worked out it was going to be more by luck than judgement
Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 12:51 - Nov 1 with 1082 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 12:28 - Nov 1 by snork44

There is no way the Americans are getting rid of Bradley, he is their poster boy and they are going to keep him. Just hope for a miracle, because we are going to need one and pretty soon !

If we don't pick up another point in the next 5 games those posters won't look very good at all. They'll be ridiculed here an in the US.

They will want to avoid headlines like "American venture capitalists destroy historic Welsh football club inside 5 months" or "Former US national coach credited with worst PL points return ever".
That's not going to do their business standing in the US or globaly

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 13:01 - Nov 1 with 1053 viewssnork44

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 12:51 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

If we don't pick up another point in the next 5 games those posters won't look very good at all. They'll be ridiculed here an in the US.

They will want to avoid headlines like "American venture capitalists destroy historic Welsh football club inside 5 months" or "Former US national coach credited with worst PL points return ever".

I agree, but corporate American businessmen have zero imagination, so they will keep Bradley because they are more comfortable with what they know best! They believe the USA and everything American is the best in the world.

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 13:01 - Nov 1 with 1053 viewsjack247

Go on then I'll be the 1st.... Bobby Dazzler OUT! on 12:51 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

You are bang on. They are screwed either way unless he miraculously starts picking up points. They should have envisaged this before making a ridiculous vanity appointment
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024