Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barca Home Tickets 14:26 - Nov 30 with 2217 viewsqprmeath

A friend of mine is trying to organise to bring his son to a Barcelona home match. Whats the best way of getting tickets? Any match will do not necessarily one of the big ones.
Barca Home Tickets on 14:33 - Nov 30 with 2206 viewsqpr1976

5 of us walked up to the ticket office about 60 minutes before the start of Barcelona v Athletico Madrid and got tickets behind the goal for about E35. It was 12 years ago, can't promise it will be that easy now but I think it's much easier to get Barcelona tickets than Real Madrid.
Stadium tour is worth doing as well. Hope that helps.
Barca Home Tickets on 14:38 - Nov 30 with 2197 viewsJeff

Just went onto the website now as an exercise and was able to secure two tickets for their upcoming Espanyol game without any sort of login, membership etc.

with a 90,000 seater stadium, there's normally a tranche of tickets on general sale (albeit up in the gods...)

Can we not knock it?

Barca Home Tickets on 14:53 - Nov 30 with 2178 viewsKonk

Barca Home Tickets on 14:38 - Nov 30 by Jeff

Just went onto the website now as an exercise and was able to secure two tickets for their upcoming Espanyol game without any sort of login, membership etc.

with a 90,000 seater stadium, there's normally a tranche of tickets on general sale (albeit up in the gods...)

As Jeff has said, as long as it's not RM or a title-winning game, I think you should be fine ordering via the club site as long as you're on the ball when they go on sale. A fair while ago now, but I just went to the ground the day before and got mine via the ticket office.

If my experience was anything to go by, there will be literally thousands of tourists at the game and tickets were readily available without any need for membership/buying history.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2016 14:55]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Barca Home Tickets on 15:10 - Nov 30 with 2148 viewsBrightonhoop

Stadium tour is well worth it, did it with my boy about 8 years ago, wearing my 70's Rangers shirt. Got stopped by a pished local outside the ground who said 'Terry Venables! It's a Queensa Parker Rangers.' haha
Barca Home Tickets on 15:52 - Nov 30 with 2113 viewsstowmarketrange

There are 4 of us booked up for the Athletic Bilbao game in Feb.We booked the whole package including flights,2 nights in hotel and match ticket for £280 with football breaks.That also includes the stadium and museum tour.
It should be better weather than Blackburn.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2016 16:02]
Barca Home Tickets on 16:34 - Nov 30 with 2068 viewsPlanetHonneywood

There are booking offices littered around Barcelona and they sell over the counter.

Unless its Real, it shouldn't be a problem.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Barca Home Tickets on 20:51 - Nov 30 with 1926 viewsM40R

I took my son two years ago and co-incidentally also got good advice on this site.

We used Viagogo as I wanted certainty on tickets to line up with flights and hotels but as others have said here they are easy to buy locally if you want to wait as long as you avoid the Madrid matches.

One thing to beware of is that match dates often change at a month's notice. Sunday nights are normal but ours was brought forward by 24 hours so bear this in mind if booking up flights etc.

And yes the ground tour is recommended particularly the museum part.
Barca Home Tickets on 21:12 - Nov 30 with 1910 viewsSmithyqpr

My son and i went last year , bought the tickets online from the official club website and printed them off at home.

Fantastic weekend, make sure you visit Irish pub near Las Ramblas think its called "Flaherty's"

PS be careful what you buy in club shop if visiting before kick off , we weren't allowed to take in FC Barcelona water bottle and had to through it away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024