Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) 11:10 - May 10 with 11960 viewsessextaxiboy

CPS says No

Another theory for the election shot dead .......

Only file still open is the one where Farage lost ...............

[Post edited 10 May 2017 11:13]
Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 20:29 - May 10 with 2691 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I'll dip my toe in against my better judgement. By no means limited to the Tories but......

Chilcot Enquiry - No prosecutions
Bankers Corruption Enquiry - No prosecutions
Westminster Paedophile Scandal - No prosecutions
Saudi Arms Scandal - No prosecutions
Hillsborough Scandal - No prosecutions
Orgreave Enquiry - No prosecutions
SPYCOPS Scandal - No prosecutions
Tory Election Scandal - No prosecutions

Maybe it's a massive coincidence and nobody actually committed a crime in that massive list of horrendous rapes, murders, wars, deaths, and fraud.

The next ones coming up is the accusation that HSBC has been funding / laundering money through the Tories, and Theresa May's husband's links to offshore tax havens. You might not have seen it on the BBC.

I ain't holding my breath.
[Post edited 10 May 2017 20:30]
Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 21:14 - May 10 with 2647 viewsMrSheen

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 20:29 - May 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

I'll dip my toe in against my better judgement. By no means limited to the Tories but......

Chilcot Enquiry - No prosecutions
Bankers Corruption Enquiry - No prosecutions
Westminster Paedophile Scandal - No prosecutions
Saudi Arms Scandal - No prosecutions
Hillsborough Scandal - No prosecutions
Orgreave Enquiry - No prosecutions
SPYCOPS Scandal - No prosecutions
Tory Election Scandal - No prosecutions

Maybe it's a massive coincidence and nobody actually committed a crime in that massive list of horrendous rapes, murders, wars, deaths, and fraud.

The next ones coming up is the accusation that HSBC has been funding / laundering money through the Tories, and Theresa May's husband's links to offshore tax havens. You might not have seen it on the BBC.

I ain't holding my breath.
[Post edited 10 May 2017 20:30]

What are Mr May's "links to offshore tax havens"? he's a "client relationship manager" (i.e. taking people to Wimbledon) for Capital Group, who are a very staid mainstream US fund manager. He does't pick their stocks, and he doesn't structure their funds.
[Post edited 10 May 2017 21:15]
Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 21:40 - May 10 with 2623 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 21:14 - May 10 by MrSheen

What are Mr May's "links to offshore tax havens"? he's a "client relationship manager" (i.e. taking people to Wimbledon) for Capital Group, who are a very staid mainstream US fund manager. He does't pick their stocks, and he doesn't structure their funds.

That's not the entirety of his career though is it?

Did he not work before 2015?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-philip-may-amazon-star
[Post edited 10 May 2017 21:45]
Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 21:46 - May 10 with 2605 views1BobbyHazell

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 21:14 - May 10 by MrSheen

"Fear not Establishment, I am here to protect you from the uppity peasants. They will learn what's good for them."

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 21:50 - May 10 with 2594 viewsMrSheen

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 21:40 - May 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

That's not the entirety of his career though is it?

Did he not work before 2015?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-philip-may-amazon-star
[Post edited 10 May 2017 21:45]

That article refers to Capital, and also describes it as relatively unknown, which is absolutely laughable. I would suggest that a senior relationship manager at Capital used to work as...a senior relationship manager somewhere else. Is there any other evidence? on this threshold of guilt he could be tied to overseas tax havens if he worked on the counter of the Nationwide Building Society, because they have a business in the Isle of Man.

Worked for Capital since 2005. Used to be a Fund Manager in the 90s.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/jul/12/philip-may-theresa-may-quiet-hu

https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/theresa-mays-husband/
[Post edited 10 May 2017 22:01]
Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) (n/t) on 22:04 - May 10 with 2566 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 21:50 - May 10 by MrSheen

That article refers to Capital, and also describes it as relatively unknown, which is absolutely laughable. I would suggest that a senior relationship manager at Capital used to work as...a senior relationship manager somewhere else. Is there any other evidence? on this threshold of guilt he could be tied to overseas tax havens if he worked on the counter of the Nationwide Building Society, because they have a business in the Isle of Man.

Worked for Capital since 2005. Used to be a Fund Manager in the 90s.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/jul/12/philip-may-theresa-may-quiet-hu

https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/theresa-mays-husband/
[Post edited 10 May 2017 22:01]

[Post edited 10 May 2017 22:14]
Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 22:26 - May 10 with 2545 viewsMrSheen

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) (n/t) on 22:04 - May 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

[Post edited 10 May 2017 22:14]

So there is no evidence, apart form that fact that he works for a company that invests the money of hundreds of thousands of people, legally and openly, in shares of companies, some of which pay lots of tax, and some of which pay very little.

Personal declaration, I work in this ignoble profession myself. So who do you suggest Theresa May marries without getting into a conflict of interest? Not a lawyer surely, she was Home Secretary. Not a public sector worker, how could she run a budget fairly? Not a member of the armed forces, they're all killers.

I generally only post when I see something that's false, not just because I disagree with someone. On all the enquiries, it doesn't surprise me that institutions don't rush to condemn their own. Spycops, the enquiry is still under way, but who knows? If lying to get your end away is an offence, the prisons will be overflowing. Orgreave, technically there wasn't an enquiry; my view was that the police committed crimes more effectively than the strikers. Hillsborough, still with the DPP, but believe it when I see it. I think the police clearly tampered with evidence, but that the football and ground authorities were the ones responsible for the deaths. Al-Yamanah, long gone, but the company paid a huge fine in the US. Westminster paedophiles, well you can't prosecute the dead, and the charges against Brammall and Proctor didn't survive exposure to daylight. Chilcot...well, Blair's obviously the devil to most people, but I'm not convinced there's any law he can be prosecuted under. I'm clearly not alone in that. Bankers? There have been individual prosecutions for Libor and Bank of Scotland, but stupidity is not a criminal offence.

I clearly get up some peoples' noses, who don't like to hear voices from outside their bubble. I'm happy to accept when I get things wrong.
[Post edited 10 May 2017 22:28]
Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 22:29 - May 10 with 2538 viewsMrSheen

That stuffed my reply up!
Login to get fewer ads

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 22:30 - May 10 with 2536 viewsdistortR

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 21:46 - May 10 by 1BobbyHazell

"Fear not Establishment, I am here to protect you from the uppity peasants. They will learn what's good for them."

i can see the sword of justice, but where's the shield of truth?
Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 22:31 - May 10 with 2528 viewsMrSheen

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 22:30 - May 10 by distortR

i can see the sword of justice, but where's the shield of truth?

I haven't seen the sword of justice for a while either.
Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 22:33 - May 10 with 2522 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 22:29 - May 10 by MrSheen

That stuffed my reply up!

Yeah mate life is too short.

We can argue all day here if we wanted to but I doubt either of us will change our minds so let's just get on with supporting the R's and trying to make the most of whatever situation we are in.
Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 22:37 - May 10 with 2513 viewsdistortR

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 22:31 - May 10 by MrSheen

I haven't seen the sword of justice for a while either.

you need to go on a diet then.........
Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 22:38 - May 10 with 2510 viewsMrSheen

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 22:33 - May 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yeah mate life is too short.

We can argue all day here if we wanted to but I doubt either of us will change our minds so let's just get on with supporting the R's and trying to make the most of whatever situation we are in.

Quite happy to. I used to be a Labour Party member in my younger days, as a result of my background, and all my family are public sector workers, so I don't hate them and what they stand for.
Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 22:40 - May 10 with 2505 viewsdistortR

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 22:26 - May 10 by MrSheen

So there is no evidence, apart form that fact that he works for a company that invests the money of hundreds of thousands of people, legally and openly, in shares of companies, some of which pay lots of tax, and some of which pay very little.

Personal declaration, I work in this ignoble profession myself. So who do you suggest Theresa May marries without getting into a conflict of interest? Not a lawyer surely, she was Home Secretary. Not a public sector worker, how could she run a budget fairly? Not a member of the armed forces, they're all killers.

I generally only post when I see something that's false, not just because I disagree with someone. On all the enquiries, it doesn't surprise me that institutions don't rush to condemn their own. Spycops, the enquiry is still under way, but who knows? If lying to get your end away is an offence, the prisons will be overflowing. Orgreave, technically there wasn't an enquiry; my view was that the police committed crimes more effectively than the strikers. Hillsborough, still with the DPP, but believe it when I see it. I think the police clearly tampered with evidence, but that the football and ground authorities were the ones responsible for the deaths. Al-Yamanah, long gone, but the company paid a huge fine in the US. Westminster paedophiles, well you can't prosecute the dead, and the charges against Brammall and Proctor didn't survive exposure to daylight. Chilcot...well, Blair's obviously the devil to most people, but I'm not convinced there's any law he can be prosecuted under. I'm clearly not alone in that. Bankers? There have been individual prosecutions for Libor and Bank of Scotland, but stupidity is not a criminal offence.

I clearly get up some peoples' noses, who don't like to hear voices from outside their bubble. I'm happy to accept when I get things wrong.
[Post edited 10 May 2017 22:28]

I suppose this takes us to the law, and who own's it. And how far it's diverged from justice. Which is totally subjective...........
Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 22:54 - May 10 with 2488 viewsTacticalR

BazzaInTheLoft, I notice that you have (perhaps wisely) edited your comment about finance. One book that made me think about this subject differently is Tony Norfield's The City - London and the Global Power of Finance, (2016)

'The financial system is an integral part of the capitalist economy, not an anomaly that can be wished away. Rather than being like a cancer that surgery might remove to restore the capitalist body to health, it is more like a central nervous system: without finance, modern capitalism is dead. Naturally, people get angry about the behaviour of banks and the public bailouts of financiers, but, to be effective, this anger must be supplemented with an understanding of what is really going on. Why do governments in the major countries continue to support the financial sector and how do financial operations help maintain economic power?'

Interview on RT (Norfield also explains why he thinks the 'One percent' slogan doesn't make sense)

Air hostess clique

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 22:57 - May 10 with 2483 viewsMrSheen

On a bi-partisan note, i'd like to nominate Angela Rayner for the Ginger Hall Of Fame.

Jezza leers in the mirror he wedged in between the books on the Speaker's Table...
Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 22:58 - May 10 with 2479 viewsFredManRave

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 22:57 - May 10 by MrSheen

On a bi-partisan note, i'd like to nominate Angela Rayner for the Ginger Hall Of Fame.

Jezza leers in the mirror he wedged in between the books on the Speaker's Table...

Metallica will be along in 5 minutes...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 23:03 - May 10 with 2462 viewsHunterhoop

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 22:58 - May 10 by FredManRave

Metallica will be along in 5 minutes...

I had automatically assumed Metallica posted it until your comment!
Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 23:28 - May 10 with 2441 viewsCiderwithRsie

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 14:34 - May 10 by johncharles

This fraud case is very like the John Terry racial abuse saga. There isn't the evidence to convict in a court of law but the rules were clearly broken. The FA stepped in because Terry had broken THEIR rules. The Electoral Commission should now step in and order a re-run at the the seats involved.

I don't really see any point in the electoral commission doing as you say, there's going to be a re-run on 8th June anyway.

I do agree that its important to note that there wasn't enough evidence to convict, and furthermore a conviction could only be against the MP (due to action by themselves or their agent) - if the stunt was wholly the fault of Central Office the MP is home and dry.

It also important to note that we have "innocent until proven guilty" for a reason. There might be grounds for beefing up the powers of the Commission, but we don't want elections getting overturned unless we are absolutely sure the there's been cheating because otherwise the scope for a different sort of cheating (trumped up charges) is also immense.
Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 07:52 - May 11 with 2385 viewsjohncharles

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 23:28 - May 10 by CiderwithRsie

I don't really see any point in the electoral commission doing as you say, there's going to be a re-run on 8th June anyway.

I do agree that its important to note that there wasn't enough evidence to convict, and furthermore a conviction could only be against the MP (due to action by themselves or their agent) - if the stunt was wholly the fault of Central Office the MP is home and dry.

It also important to note that we have "innocent until proven guilty" for a reason. There might be grounds for beefing up the powers of the Commission, but we don't want elections getting overturned unless we are absolutely sure the there's been cheating because otherwise the scope for a different sort of cheating (trumped up charges) is also immense.

To have a democracy you must elections and the elections must be fair. All parties must abide by the rules. If the rules are broken the result must be void. It's not democracy if one side is allowed to break the rules.
It doesn't have to be the result of fraud or cheating, it might have been just a misunderstanding but the result cannot stand.
[Post edited 11 May 2017 7:59]

Strong and stable my arse.

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 11:40 - May 11 with 2343 viewsessextaxiboy

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 07:52 - May 11 by johncharles

To have a democracy you must elections and the elections must be fair. All parties must abide by the rules. If the rules are broken the result must be void. It's not democracy if one side is allowed to break the rules.
It doesn't have to be the result of fraud or cheating, it might have been just a misunderstanding but the result cannot stand.
[Post edited 11 May 2017 7:59]

Fair enough but the rules cant be changed and applied retrospectively which is what some have suggested ...
Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 12:05 - May 11 with 2330 viewsjohncharles

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 11:40 - May 11 by essextaxiboy

Fair enough but the rules cant be changed and applied retrospectively which is what some have suggested ...

The Tory Party was fined a record £70,000 for errors in spending declarations in the last election.
So the rules were there well beforehand.

Strong and stable my arse.

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 13:09 - May 11 with 2294 viewsDorse

Tory Electoral fraud (n/t) on 12:05 - May 11 by johncharles

The Tory Party was fined a record £70,000 for errors in spending declarations in the last election.
So the rules were there well beforehand.

'£70,000 you say? Better stick to just the 4 bottles of Chateau d'Yquem tonight then'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024