Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Auto cup tie tickets 21:55 - Aug 13 with 13057 viewsStanisgod

Never had this in my life but just had an alert from offish to say I have got to un register for auto cup ties.
Ive never registered in the first place, why should i have to un register before Monday or pay up.
Just to finish the day I get a new paycard through despite being told twice on the phone and 3 times by e mail that my season ticket will be loaded on my old card.! ( I didnt need it Saturday as I moved seats for the game so no idea wether it would have worked).
Certainly not encouraging people to go.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Auto cup tie tickets on 22:31 - Aug 23 with 1664 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Auto cup tie tickets on 19:13 - Aug 23 by WatfordR

So, like you, when I go into the app, I have an active ticket in "My Tickets".

When I sign into the website, and go into "Tickets", I can't find any suggestion anywhere that I have a ticket for the game.

I haven't been charged for a ticket as yet, although I pay by monthly DD, so maybe it will be added to my next payment.

Do I actually have a ticket for tomorrow night or not?

Does it say anything about the ticket purchase in your "Account History"? On the website in the ticketing account. That seems to be the most reliable "receipt" I've found of my buying activity.

Worst thing for me isn't so much that there are technical problems. It's that there is so little information and noone saying that there is a problem.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Auto cup tie tickets on 08:59 - Aug 24 with 1528 viewstoboboly

Auto cup tie tickets on 19:13 - Aug 23 by WatfordR

So, like you, when I go into the app, I have an active ticket in "My Tickets".

When I sign into the website, and go into "Tickets", I can't find any suggestion anywhere that I have a ticket for the game.

I haven't been charged for a ticket as yet, although I pay by monthly DD, so maybe it will be added to my next payment.

Do I actually have a ticket for tomorrow night or not?

Check your online banking?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Auto cup tie tickets on 09:24 - Aug 24 with 1502 viewsKensal_Ranger

Didn't 'un-register' for auto cup ties...
Had a ticket for tonight's match in the ticket wallet of my app last night.

Looking at the latest update for this thread just now, pauses to check wallet...

Checks ticket wallet of the app just now... EMPTY.

So, from planning to go tonight with my son who is also ST, we now don't know what the Hell is happening.

We have DDs for our season tkts, nothing debited so far for this game but with the appearance of the tickets in our wallets we had assumed the auto cup thingy had worked.

A monumental cock-up appears to be in progress...
Auto cup tie tickets on 09:37 - Aug 24 with 1489 viewsted_hendrix

By the sound of it tonight's attendance will be about 1,375.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Auto cup tie tickets on 09:47 - Aug 24 with 1465 viewsKensal_Ranger

Auto cup tie tickets on 09:24 - Aug 24 by Kensal_Ranger

Didn't 'un-register' for auto cup ties...
Had a ticket for tonight's match in the ticket wallet of my app last night.

Looking at the latest update for this thread just now, pauses to check wallet...

Checks ticket wallet of the app just now... EMPTY.

So, from planning to go tonight with my son who is also ST, we now don't know what the Hell is happening.

We have DDs for our season tkts, nothing debited so far for this game but with the appearance of the tickets in our wallets we had assumed the auto cup thingy had worked.

A monumental cock-up appears to be in progress...

Ok.
Went into the Ticketing corner of HQ website. There, found a ticket reserved for my seat BUT had to be paid for, so have done that advised the heir to do the same.
Appreciate the recommendation to check Ticketing but was really fooled by seeing the ticket in the App Wallet.
Another one to add to the joys of supporting the Rangers!
Auto cup tie tickets on 09:55 - Aug 24 with 1449 viewsLythamR

My ST had disappeared from the App again this morning like some digital Kaiser Soze!
Auto cup tie tickets on 10:59 - Aug 24 with 1379 viewslondonscottish

Auto cup tie tickets on 09:55 - Aug 24 by LythamR

My ST had disappeared from the App again this morning like some digital Kaiser Soze!

God knows what's going on.

10 minutes ago, when I checked again, my ST & Oxford tickets were still showing in the app.

Now they've both vanished.

FFS.......

I would just like a bit of certainty.......

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Auto cup tie tickets on 11:18 - Aug 24 with 1370 viewstoboboly

Auto cup tie tickets on 10:59 - Aug 24 by londonscottish

God knows what's going on.

10 minutes ago, when I checked again, my ST & Oxford tickets were still showing in the app.

Now they've both vanished.

FFS.......

I would just like a bit of certainty.......

"QPR APP is not available for this fixture"

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/supporter-information-qpr-v-oxford-united-2

Login to get fewer ads

Auto cup tie tickets on 11:36 - Aug 24 with 1348 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The message I got from the box office on this tie was if the tickets were your reserved ST seats then they will have been added to your ST barcode. This will be the one in my google pay account (or the apple pay if you are an Apple user) rahter then the app which shouldn't be used until they have announced it can be. It seems they are testing the app as my tickets seem to come and go in there as well. It wouldn't even load up on Saturday even though I had seen it half an hour before so I just used the one in my google pay app.
Auto cup tie tickets on 12:42 - Aug 24 with 1308 viewslondonscottish

Auto cup tie tickets on 11:36 - Aug 24 by CroydonCaptJack

The message I got from the box office on this tie was if the tickets were your reserved ST seats then they will have been added to your ST barcode. This will be the one in my google pay account (or the apple pay if you are an Apple user) rahter then the app which shouldn't be used until they have announced it can be. It seems they are testing the app as my tickets seem to come and go in there as well. It wouldn't even load up on Saturday even though I had seen it half an hour before so I just used the one in my google pay app.

Thanks, mate. Yes, I guess they're just doing some testing.

It's all a bit random, isn't it?

For example, I eventually found an email from TM in my spam folder (as others advised me to look there). But it wasn't my ticket just a missive to "add the ticket to my digital ST". Without any information as to how to do it.

Meanwhile, my son didn't get any emails. Although we both called the box office to pay for the tickets the same way.

I'm sure it'll be fine. But every time there's another computer burp I get just a little bit nervous.

Not as nervous as I'm going to get tonight with the Oxford storming towards the Loft for the 1st 45 minutes LOL.

You going?

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Auto cup tie tickets on 12:49 - Aug 24 with 1302 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Auto cup tie tickets on 12:42 - Aug 24 by londonscottish

Thanks, mate. Yes, I guess they're just doing some testing.

It's all a bit random, isn't it?

For example, I eventually found an email from TM in my spam folder (as others advised me to look there). But it wasn't my ticket just a missive to "add the ticket to my digital ST". Without any information as to how to do it.

Meanwhile, my son didn't get any emails. Although we both called the box office to pay for the tickets the same way.

I'm sure it'll be fine. But every time there's another computer burp I get just a little bit nervous.

Not as nervous as I'm going to get tonight with the Oxford storming towards the Loft for the 1st 45 minutes LOL.

You going?

Yes mate, I will be there.

I agree about the randomness about it but I was glad to get confirmation of the situation from the box office as my mate had bought his ticket yet told me he had an e-mail for it . I am reasonably confident it will be fine tonight but less time to get there early on these midweek games.
Auto cup tie tickets on 13:46 - Aug 24 with 1274 viewsterryb

Auto cup tie tickets on 11:36 - Aug 24 by CroydonCaptJack

Perhaps this is the reason why some are having entry problems.

Are they using an app different to the google/apple pay?
Auto cup tie tickets on 14:10 - Aug 24 with 1251 viewsNewhopphoops

The ticketing site now has most seats marked as available...
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/EDP/Event/Index/3164
Auto cup tie tickets on 14:33 - Aug 24 with 1231 viewsGloryHunter

Auto cup tie tickets on 14:10 - Aug 24 by Newhopphoops

The ticketing site now has most seats marked as available...
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/EDP/Event/Index/3164

Looks like about 40% - 45% sold. Reasonably high, given our recent performances in this competition.
Auto cup tie tickets on 14:46 - Aug 24 with 1216 viewsDieByYourSide

Poll: And it's hi ho

Auto cup tie tickets on 15:52 - Aug 24 with 1171 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Auto cup tie tickets on 13:46 - Aug 24 by terryb

Perhaps this is the reason why some are having entry problems.

Are they using an app different to the google/apple pay?

yes Terry there is an official app but it seems a bit flaky at the moment so they have advised not to use it. It does seem to work sometimes so I think they are testing it, but it definitely seems to be adding to the general confusion.

To add to that, they asked for volunteers to test it which I did for the first game. I had an e-mail from someone on the morning of the game which I have responded to and sent a further follow up to which I have still not had a reply. Poor.
Auto cup tie tickets on 16:02 - Aug 24 with 1148 viewsWatfordR

Auto cup tie tickets on 15:52 - Aug 24 by CroydonCaptJack

yes Terry there is an official app but it seems a bit flaky at the moment so they have advised not to use it. It does seem to work sometimes so I think they are testing it, but it definitely seems to be adding to the general confusion.

To add to that, they asked for volunteers to test it which I did for the first game. I had an e-mail from someone on the morning of the game which I have responded to and sent a further follow up to which I have still not had a reply. Poor.

I don't understand why they'd want an app which is apparently still under development actually running live on the internet? If they want volunteers to test it, fine, run it in a test environment, invite testers to test it there, and only release it once everyone is happy with it.
Auto cup tie tickets on 16:03 - Aug 24 with 1147 viewstoboboly

Auto cup tie tickets on 16:02 - Aug 24 by WatfordR

I don't understand why they'd want an app which is apparently still under development actually running live on the internet? If they want volunteers to test it, fine, run it in a test environment, invite testers to test it there, and only release it once everyone is happy with it.

Stop using common sense

Auto cup tie tickets on 16:04 - Aug 24 with 1146 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Auto cup tie tickets on 16:02 - Aug 24 by WatfordR

100% agree mate and actually reading your previous post that is what has caused you the biggest issue by the looks of it
Auto cup tie tickets on 16:11 - Aug 24 with 1129 viewsWatfordR

Auto cup tie tickets on 16:04 - Aug 24 by CroydonCaptJack

100% agree mate and actually reading your previous post that is what has caused you the biggest issue by the looks of it

I think you're probably right. In all honesty, I hardly ever use the website, and have used the app over the past few years to order tickets, streams etc without a problem.

As I've said elsewhere, the website and online offering is a mess, and it appears as though there is no integrated approach at all, just bits being bolted all over the place taking you different websites and service providers.

I can't believe anyone who provides professional website building services for a living is actually involved with this mess. If they are, they want naming and shaming.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2021 16:13]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024